Sign in to follow this  
Shmoo

"Vintage" 26mm lady datejust

Shmoo

Hi,

Not too long ago I recall seeing very good looking replicas of the classic 26mm lady datejust models 69173/79173,-- the lady datejust two tone 18kt yellow gold/ss, 69174/79174-- the all stainless model--  both fitted with 13mm jubilee bracelets and having the smooth steelinox fold-over clasp, and models ,69178/79178 in 18kt yellow gold with hidden clasp president bracelet.  These replicated pieces were actually in the under US $100 price range and as such, had not the best movements-- BUT many of them very much LOOKED like the genuine thing.  

The "new style" versions (now with a 1 or 2 prefix in the model number) have the heavier bracelets, which imho have completely changed the look and feel of the watch.  I'm looking for the older styles mentioned above, including the models with the cz diamond centerlink or "super president bracelet".

After doing a lot of internet searching, but more importantly, searching RWG, it seems like the watches I used to see plenty of just aren't widely available-- or, maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.  Does anyone know of  a TD here who can get them at under US $100?  

Thanks in advance!

Shmoo

Just sent the email... thanks for the link.  If there's anyone else you can think of just in case they don't have, I would be grateful to know,   Thanks for the help!