Sign in to follow this  
Huds

A little Rolex help please .....

Huds

Well I`ve still not made my mind up !! As before I ordered the timeshop one Mary(watch international) replied to my email with a price for a ceramic bezel eta clone model. She also included a pic of the type of thing she could get me. The only thing it works out to be $70 dearer. Now I`m really confused about which one to get ? Will the quality between the two warrant the price difference ? I don`t mind spending more if it is money well spent but is hard to tell (for me) from pics and description.

Marys pic IMG_1161.jpg

the Timeshop one

http://www.timeshops.net/product.php?id_product=6416

Now I am so confused !! Just not sure which way to go.....

dingle

Mary's pic looks to be a ceramic bezel. The timesshop pic looks to be the older version. The crown location on the clasp looks to be the older version on the timesshop's as well. The discription also states the bezel is stainless steel.

What version were you wanting.....does it really matter? The ceramic version is in my avatar :o

Huds
Mary's pic looks to be a ceramic bezel. The timesshop pic looks to be the older version. The crown location on the clasp looks to be the older version on the timesshop's as well. The discription also states the bezel is stainless steel.

What version were you wanting.....does it really matter? The ceramic version is in my avatar :o

I didn`t really mind what the bezel was but now I`ve seen the ceramic I really like it and the clasp looks nicer (well to me) but do these things really warrant the extra spend ? As the original one I found seems like a nice watch as well and I presume the details that are different as available in the gen version as well just an older model ?

My wife thinks I over research and analys things !!!