alanArgon

HULK Noob v9 or VRF Max?

BadApple

I've gone for this one......

Silvery Metal strap and case (as per gen) , fully automatic (as per gen) , green bezel and sunburst dial (as per gen).........

i-m-Stwrqw.jpg

BenjaminButton
I've gone for this one......
Silvery Metal strap and case (as per gen) , fully automatic (as per gen) , green bezel and sunburst dial (as per gen).........
i-m-Stwrqw.jpg

Sanity at last.

The ‘grail hulk’ aka the metal silvery green one aka MSG Hulk. I bet you parted with mucho gold for this AAA franken ranking super uber rep. A worthy ‘best hulk’ winner.

Luxuracer
5 hours ago, gdhir85 said:

I am very new here but i have been researching these threads for a few weeks. I definitely am keen on the ARF sub 116660LN but there are two versions, one with sh3135 and one with 2824 movement. The sh3135 seems to have a much larger DW which instantly screams rep. Therefore I was thinking about getting the 2824, but I wanted some advice from a professional rep enthusiast :)

The first batch of ARF 116610LN 904L SH3135 had a lot of issue, bold dw font, bezel insert engraving off, SEL off, rehaut engraving off. 
I do not know ARF had fixed those issue or not. If you are not planning to 'franken' and install any gen part on your watch, I recommend you to stick with the ARF A2824.