SamsonAusKognito

Must see: Hamilton FaceIIFace Jazzmaster

SamsonAusKognito

Hello ladies and gentleman,

here I want to show you a limited Hamilton FaceIIFace which deserves much more attention than it currently gets in my opinion. 

NLcK8pP.jpg

1rwe11b.jpg

J7T89bD.jpg

n08hmYO.jpg

It has a very beautiful oval shaped case, all stainless steel, the different finishes of brushed and polished surfaces are absolutely harmonious and suit the Overall design.

the case size is very big and nothing for small wrists. It measures 44 - 53mm. 

wkNLUpZ.jpg

The most special characteristic this watch has is the ability to turn the watchface (that‘s why it is called FaceIIFace) it can be turned in both directions, hold be the outer base case. Turning the case works impressively smooth, without producing and scratches or hairlines even with those impressively small tolerances.

kSf3ux0.jpg

The first face shows a day date function chronograph with beautiful textured subdials at 12 and 6. The Subdial at 9 is skeletonized and shows the day- datewheel underneath. I also fell in love with the sword shaped hands which have an awesome lume. 

KlWBhzl.jpg

The backside has 3 different functions, but unfortunately the backside is not telling you the actual time. 

The backside has a pulsometer, telemeter and the well known Tachymeter function with the blue second hand running counterclockwise when starting the Chrono function. 

The movement inside is the exclusive H-41 Kalibre with beautiful finishing and cut-out Rotor. 

BWolh1i.jpg

The baby blue indices are the spice on this watch they match perfectly to the strap origin leather strap and are not too dominant to make it difficult matching other straps ... even if think the polished Mesh Bracelet is the best option. 

XtT9iP4.jpg

here on a selfmade grey stingray strap. 

YXAvm6j.jpg

Cvf887g.jpg

Or above, on a selfmade black cayman strap. 

N5dlB2q.jpg

The AR coating of the Crystal has a beautiful subtle blue shine.

EItJMPI.jpg

I have bought this watch on april and wear it 2-3 times a week. 

The price was about 3.2k €, not cheap for a Hamilton watch but in my opinion they made a great job and I feel like this is a watch I really needed in my collection and I can not imagine to ever trade this beauty with a Breitling, Tudor or anything else in this price range. 

The mounted Mesh Bracelet  is from Staib, a german supplier that makes the best Mesh bracelets in my opinion (also used by brand Alexander Shorokhoff). 

Glaude

Very interesting and well put together watch !

A bit pricy indeed but not that much considering what you get in return !

brang1

Great review and a beautiful watch, i love Hamilton. Some of these micro-brands go to a lot more trouble than the better known brands. I have 3 Hamiltons, and love them all

tabuktime

Wow, that is spectacular and not a lot of money for two watches (seems to me that's what you're getting really).  Never seen one of these before...