fitaid2018

Daytona

fitaid2018

Hello Guys,

I would be making my new rep purchase.

I got a couple question

If i buy a rep, could customs re-po my order and i then loose my money?

And also i am looking for a Daytona, i am including pictures, i know the TD list, but my question is what factory is best known for this rep?d0736d30e3aec84e0a2d134f5e7c813e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Glaude

I think you have a lot of reading of the new member post to do before attempting a purchase !

Judging by the questions you ask, of course.

Most of those questions are covered in those topics ;) 

Short answer : Yes it's possible but it depends.
For the rep : Use the search bar, read read read, that's the only way 

RussP

Or you could take an easy way out and keep waiting for tips like mine.

Try inquiring about R-Factory products or ARF products.

BenjaminButton

The children they need to do their own homework to learn - no cribbing no cheating. Starting with some old fashioned work reading. Otherwise the family will end up with lots of lazy obese little shits.

McGilli
59 minutes ago, fitaid2018 said:

I got a couple question

And also i am looking for a Daytona, i am including pictures, i know the TD list, but my question is what factory is best known for this rep?

I want to save you trouble in the future.

Do not order - until you know those answers yourself. Trust me.

All the information is easily available on the site - PLUS - much, much more you need to know before ordering.

No one wants to be responsible for you ordering something you don't like, or have problems with your shipment. You need to research on your own.

It's all here on the site.

Good luck!

EDIT - you also recently asked WHAT'S BP?

And you also asked if the Trusted Dealers are working....

DO NOT ORDER anything.... for your own good... until you have no more questions. Trust me.

CurioLeo

I won't answer your question directly but here are some points to consider when buying reps.

Whatever watch you buy first, you will be apprehensive about just how trusted TDs really are. You will lose sleep over the QC photos and when they arrive, approve them immediately. Then you will check the tracking every couple of hours as you will be terrified about losing it to customs.

Once it arrives, usually pretty quickly but you will think it was ages, you will love the watch, even if it is a completely inaccurate piece of shit and have this smug feeling of how you managed to get a gen quality watch for fuck all outlay.

Eventually the honeymoon will wear off and  you will start to notice how it isn't really gen quality and how something or other really bugs you. So then you move on to the next one, hoping it is much better. This time you might even read heaps more, make a more informed choice. It will be better but not perfect. Then the next, and the next and the next.....

To save you the trouble of buying a whole lot of shit watches, I suggest you read the forum consensus on the best available option for whatever it is that really floats your boat (preferably something that is considered a super rep if one exists for your watch of choice) buy it if you can afford it or save more until you can then enjoy wearing a good quality watch 99.99% of the population won't be able to tell is fake.

As for a Daytona, no rep will give you the sensation of wearing the real thing. If you don't believe me, go and try to buy one new from an AD and come back and report on the experience. 

Welcome to the mad house.

BadApple

Another idiot not doing as he should. 

CurioLeo

btw, there is a $908 version of the watch you are after. Perhaps not the best place to start

josmcg

Hello Guys,
I would be making my new rep purchase.
I got a couple question

And also i am looking for a Daytona, i am including pictures, i know the TD list, but my question is what factory is best known for this rep?d0736d30e3aec84e0a2d134f5e7c813e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The best rep in that particular model will be JF factory. I would strongly encourage to go with an all stainless model from ARF or Noob. The Noob is quite pricy (700) but has the best movement. The ARF looks better, but the 9 and 6 sundial do not work. While the ARF has better details, the Noob will take Gen parts. It all boils down to what you want to spend. I have an ARF and love it. Most TD’s will reship if there is a customs seizure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doughboy1
On 06/10/2018 at 08:36, josmcg said:

The best rep in that particular model will be JF factory. I would strongly encourage to go with an all stainless model from ARF or Noob. The Noob is quite pricy (700) but has the best movement. The ARF looks better, but the 9 and 6 sundial do not work. While the ARF has better details, the Noob will take Gen parts. It all boils down to what you want to spend. I have an ARF and love it. Most TD’s will reship if there is a customs seizure.

I'm not the OP but appreciate the straightforward response for another rookie to this site (me) doing the reading/research as everyone here suggests.  Thank you!  

Mike R
On 06/10/2018 at 11:36, josmcg said:

Well said !  Someone has been doing his homework   :thumbsup:

FoxWilde

Gotta love these posts...

JF and BP make those. 

footballdan

Please check out first time buying posts, and do some reading. Thanks and good luck, those mean old customs dudes. :giggle:   If you are getting a 7750 movement makes sure you read about the service part of the topics too.  First time buying of a rep recommend.. None-chornos. 

Edited by footballdan
more info.

SHOSHO95

Beautiful watchh

BadApple
43 minutes ago, SHOSHO95 said:

Beautiful watchh

My friend - dragging up old posts and making non contributory comments like you are doing is not the way to get your post count up. 

You need 50 QUALITY POSTS - something which yours at present are not. 

GingerApple
On 04/10/2018 at 22:21, Glaude said:

For the rep : Use the search bar, read read read, that's the only way 

Don't bother with the search bar; until the admin team pull their fingers out of their backsides, it doesn't work so well. Use Google and add make it search RWG. Or just add 'RWG' to the search term to search on the site. Or do what I do and just keep posting thread after thread until someone gives in and tells you the answer.

Glaude
9 hours ago, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

Don't bother with the search bar; until the admin team pull their fingers out of their backsides, it doesn't work so well. Use Google and add make it search RWG. Or just add 'RWG' to the search term to search on the site. Or do what I do and just keep posting thread after thread until someone gives in and tells you the answer.

:finger:

But you are right, the current search isn't really good. It'll be fixed in the future

GingerApple
12 minutes ago, Glaude said:

:finger:

But you are right, the current search isn't really good. It'll be fixed in the future

So why did you recommend he use the search bar? :ohwell:

Glaude
1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

So why did you recommend he use the search bar? :ohwell:

Because at this date, I wasn't in the current position and did not know how the search was set up, good greg_r couldn't be arsed to use the other search system as it require some extensive testing to do before implementing it, and once it's done, there's no going back

GingerApple

What I heard:

1 hour ago, Glaude said:

Waffle waffle....... Excuse excuse........... Garlic garlic............. Excuse excuse................ Surrender surrender............. Waffle waffle.......... Excuse excuse.............. Strike strike.......... Waffle waffle................ Croissant croissant...................... Hairy armpits.................. Excuse excuse..........

It's that about right?

Glaude
4 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

What I heard:

It's that about right?

About right yeah, just lacking this :

:ttiwwg: