hsnmz

Rolex Submariner Rep: A-2836 or A-2824

BenjaminButton
Whenever someone asks these dumbass questions I'm sure its a regular member posing as a newbie just to see what type of responses are posted. It certainly keeps me amused for ages as some of the responses posted are hilarious :clap:

Yes and no.

hsnmz

To be honest I don't understand that why my post should upset the members on forum. If you know some information it should not be that hard to share.

For the info I have searched using the search bar within the Rolex forum considering it to be Rolex specific thing but nothing useful came up. 

Secondly, why is my post being ridiculed while similar other posts have been answered nice? 

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/144564-noob-v9-with-a2836-or-as3135/

Edited by hsnmz

BadApple

The only other similar one was written by you. 

Glaude
10 minutes ago, hsnmz said:

To be honest I don't understand that why my post should upset the members on forum. If you know some information it should not be that hard to share.

For the info I have searched using the search bar within the Rolex forum considering it to be Rolex specific thing but nothing useful came up. 

Secondly, why is my post being ridiculed while similar other posts have been answered nice? 

Because this thread has nothing in common with yours...

He's more asking for opinions than for information easily found every-fecking-where

:puppet:

Luxuracer
46 minutes ago, hsnmz said:

I am nursing a hangover and my wife just reminded me that there's a water heater waiting for me to fix, so I do not have much time to enjoy this thread.

Quick answer to your question and hope it would help you to understand better.

1) Your question can be easily answered by search "2824 vs 2836", "A2824 vs A2836", "ETA-2824 vs ETA-2836" here or Google ... like @FoxWilde said 'took 4 seconds'

2) The differences yours and the other thread are ... He did his research, narrow down to a specific watch that he wanted and tried to get more info to decide which movement he should pick.  

GingerApple
55 minutes ago, hsnmz said:

If we replied earnestly to every thread along the lines of 'Who's got the best sub', we would be here all day, everyday responding to the same query from endless lazy fuckers who want to be spoonfed. You cannot begin to imagine how often the question is asked (unless you're Pickle in which case, you do know). If we bite people's heads off when someone asks the best sub question, all the other people who have joined today might get the message and do a bit of research.

By the way @RepGuy, where the hell are the twins!!?!

hsnmz
41 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Because this thread has nothing in common with yours...

He's more asking for opinions than for information easily found every-fecking-where

:puppet:

That poster is asking for the reliability of a movement. Similar was my query, as watches with 2836 and 2824 movements are priced differently. I just asked about the difference in reliability between the two, the information is not available anywhere. Even the Movements thread doesn't tell that information. 

hsnmz
8 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

If we replied earnestly to every thread along the lines of 'Who's got the best sub', we would be here all day, everyday responding to the same query from endless lazy fuckers who want to be spoonfed. You cannot begin to imagine how often the question is asked (unless you're Pickle in which case, you do know). If we bite people's heads off when someone asks the best sub question, all the other people who have joined today might get the message and do a bit of research.

By the way @RepGuy, where the hell are the twins!!?!

But you guys have enough time to waste posting useless replies ? Yes it takes 10 seconds to search but it takes even less time just to reply with the useful information. That is in my opinion the purpose of the forums, to help people out.

• Like 1

Steve36

Anyone fancy a pint?

Wriggles

What. The. Absolute. Fuck

Not happy with posting a who has the best sub, you now post this shite. 

Seriously. Get your finger out and do your own reading. It's all here at your fingertips if you'd be bothered to make a miniscule amount of effort. Laziness is never rewarded here. It's also not a Google replacement, it's a forum, and not a personal shopping forum either. 

As to why not answer normally, spend just two weeks here and you'll be sick of new morons asking the same thing. If we were to answer normally each of these fucking idiot lazyass questions  the forum would just be this question over and over and nothing else. So we ridicule them, for our own entertainment and that of others who may come along and actually search for an answer. They will therefore see how fun we are and join in, or realise they want a different type of forum and fuck off, which would be no loss. 

There might be a subliminal message there somewhere, you decide. 

FUCK OFF

(End of subliminal message) 

HorFan
That poster is asking for the reliability of a movement. Similar was my query, as watches with 2836 and 2824 movements are priced differently. I just asked about the difference in reliability between the two, the information is not available anywhere. Even the Movements thread doesn't tell that information. 

There is NO difference in reliability between the two.

hsnmz
14 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

What. The. Absolute. Fuck

Not happy with posting a who has the best sub, you now post this shite. 

Seriously. Get your finger out and do your own reading. It's all here at your fingertips if you'd be bothered to make a miniscule amount of effort. Laziness is never rewarded here. It's also not a Google replacement, it's a forum, and not a personal shopping forum either. 

As to why not answer normally, spend just two weeks here and you'll be sick of new morons asking the same thing. If we were to answer normally each of these fucking idiot lazyass questions  the forum would just be this question over and over and nothing else. So we ridicule them, for our own entertainment and that of others who may come along and actually search for an answer. They will therefore see how fun we are and join in, or realise they want a different type of forum and fuck off, which would be no loss. 

There might be a subliminal message there somewhere, you decide. 

FUCK OFF

(End of subliminal message) 

i feel sorry for you. Didn't have time to read it all

Edited by hsnmz

Jibuti
14 minutes ago, Steve36 said:

Anyone fancy a pint?

thanks, perhaps later..... just had glass of refosco along with lasagna.....

hsnmz
16 minutes ago, HorFan said:

There is NO difference in reliability between the two.

Thank you. I have received a few PM from the good folk with exactly the info I was looking for. 2824 is without the day wheel hence is thinner whereas both are equally reliable as you said. Thanks again 

Edited by hsnmz

Wriggles
38 minutes ago, hsnmz said:

i feel sorry for you. 

Too right you should considering the time wasted reading your lazy posts and questions, sorry is exactly what you should feel

38 minutes ago, hsnmz said:

Didn't have time to read it all

And therein lies the problem...too "busy" to read so you just think you should get someone else to do your work for you while you spend your valuable time, I dunno, pretending to bring value to society.

In fact, you and your lazy questions could be considered a microcosm of the problems with modern society.  A misplaced and undeserved feeling of entitlement to have everything you desire handed to you on a gilt edged plate without having to actually do anything for it, and lacking in any personal responsibility.

Since there's more than five words and ten syllables in the above I doubt you will have the attention span to read it, thereby providing validity to the assumption

@Thommo82 I fell off the wagon. Have we come up with something more than a #4 yet?  

RepGuy
37 minutes ago, hsnmz said:

i feel sorry for you. Didn't have time to read it all

No surprise there

FoxWilde

When I have a question regarding reps or movements or factories and such, I answer them with a google search or the searchbar on RWG thread archives. If that doesn't work, I PM one of my friends on the forum who knows their shit. If that doesn't work, I start a thread. 

Try it.

Fox

GingerApple

I'm bored now. Can't we just ban him for being an arse?

Logixa
2 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

So ... What the fuck is in Logixa's watch as this moment?!?

IMG_20181007_215046.jpg

This is the best sub today. 

"but Logixa, this is not a..." 

I SAID THIS IS THE BEST SUB! 

BadPickle
6 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

I'm bored now. Can't we just ban him for being an arse?

if we did that, you and your prick mates would've been long gone 

Logixa
3 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

So ... What the fuck is in Logixa's watch as this moment?!?

IMG_20181007_215046.jpg

This is the best sub today. 

"but Logixa, this is not a..." 

I SAID THIS IS THE BEST SUB! 

And it's powered by a fully rectal serviced ginneapig with an 50 hour power reserve and then it dies...literally.. 

GingerApple
2 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

if we did that, you and your prick mates would've been long gone 

As you might say: :handjob:

hsnmz

Why have you made it mandatory for yourself to answer to every post? If it's a useless post then just ignore and move on to the useful stuff you were doing. Unless you live a sorry insignificant life and replying here makes you feel significant and superior. Can't help with that but feel sorry for you

GingerApple
Just now, hsnmz said:

Why have you made it mandatory for yourself to answer to every post? If it's a useless post then just ignore and move on to the useful stuff you were doing. Unless you live a sorry insignificant life and replying here makes you feel significant and superior. Can't help with that but feel sorry for you

:D You crack me up Pickle. I refer you to my previous message.

BadPickle
1 minute ago, hsnmz said:

i kinda wish you were my sock :D