Bigballs8

Do you think this is agood upgrade or to blingyh

Bigballs8

Edited by Bigballs8
Dumbness

Glaude

Bit blingy for my taste, but it's nicely made... 

Aren't they a bit expensive for you Handjob ?
Was looking for a confirmation that it was indeed your new sock account, now I'm sure ;) 

deju

I like them, some members don’t. 

Going for a genuine diamond bezel was the correct move, irl nothing catches the light like them 

enjoy! 

Bigballs8
17 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Bit blingy for my taste, but it's nicely made... 

Aren't they a bit expensive for you Handjob ?

Aha pariot cmon man this hand shaft would be jelous if this

16 minutes ago, deju said:

I like them, some members don’t. 

Going for a genuine diamond bezel was the correct move, irl nothing catches the light like them 

enjoy! 

Yip gen bezel was the rite move I think  i really do love it people always look at it but i dont like the date font i want to swap the the movement for an a2824 do you think it will fir as i have a comple watch with the hands aswell?

Edited by Bigballs8

Glaude
1 hour ago, Bigballs8 said:

Aha pariot cmon man this hand shaft would be jelous if this

Funny how you have the same wrist size, shape, hair implantation than him, same pink thingamabobs in the background of your pic than him, same rep tastes than him, same lab diamond aftermarket bezel need than him, same spelling than him.

Life if full of coincidences

:ohwell:

Enjoy your new bezel ;) 

Jibuti
5 minutes ago, Glaude said:

same spelling than him.

there is spelling...?

Glaude
2 minutes ago, jibuti said:

there is spelling...?

Tori, his girlfriend...

Bigballs8
15 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Funny how you have the same wrist size, shape, hair implantation than him, same pink thingamabobs in the background of your pic than him, same rep tastes than him, same lab diamond aftermarket bezel need than him, same spelling than him.

:ohwell:

Enjoy your new bezel ;) 

Your entitled to your opinion but your wrong petite pelou .... ffs lqb diamonds thoning but gen vvs diamonds clarity cut carrat colour there 2.0carat set in a whit gold bezel from a jewellers near me 

9 minutes ago, jibuti said:

there is spelling...?

You complete tosser how about that 

9 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Tori, his girlfriend...

Who is  tori ? 

Jibuti
4 minutes ago, Bigballs8 said:

Who is  tori ? 

he told you handjob, spelling...

Glaude
11 minutes ago, Bigballs8 said:

Your entitled to your opinion but your wrong petite pelou .... ffs lqb diamonds thoning but gen vvs diamonds clarity cut carrat colour there 2.0carat set in a whit gold bezel from a jewellers near me 

:rofl: 

2 carrat worth of VVS (VVS1 or VVS2 ?) of supposed princess cut shape without any indication of the colour, but let's go with the lowest O grade for about £1000 with the settings in white gold.... you better check the price before spreading such BS, Handjob

Playing dumb about not being handjob won't help you, I know for a fact that it's you, I don't care about it, but don't push your socketey luck too far

Bigballs8
6 minutes ago, jibuti said:

he told you handjob, spelling...

Listen wanker if im a hand job your a cunt becuase ill fuck you up fella aha jibuti more like jicunti

Jibuti

you got a PM with my adress lad, waiting for you...

Glaude
3 minutes ago, Bigballs8 said:

Listen wanker if im a hand job your a cunt becuase ill fuck you up fella aha jibuti more like jicunti

You're not on a great path here, just lay low, enjoy your great new bezel (which is great especially if you like it) !

GingerApple
55 minutes ago, Glaude said:

If you're going to pretend to be someone else, don't take pictures in the same house as them. Awesome.

Missed you handjob xxxxxx

Bigballs8
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

2 carrat worth of VVS (VVS1 or VVS2 ?) of supposed princess cut shape without any indication of the colour, but let's go with the lowest O grade for about £1000 with the settings in white gold.... you better check the price before spreading such BS, Handjob

Playing dumb about not being handjob won't help you, I know for a fact that it's you, I don't care about it, but don't push your socketey luck too far

58 minutes ago, Glaude said:

You're not on a great path here, just lay low, enjoy your great new bezel (which is great especially if you like it) !

Listen its a second hand bezel and in england diamonds secondhand are cheap and yeah i do like it frenchie aw some one angry like the french president trying to take it out on the english lol... but i like you mate

35 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

If you're going to pretend to be someone else, don't take pictures in the same house as them. Awesome.

Missed you handjob xxxxxx

What are you on about ginger twat show me a pic if his house?

Edited by Bigballs8

Glaude
15 hours ago, Bigballs8 said:

Listen its a second hand bezel and in england diamonds secondhand are cheap and yeah i do like it frenchie aw some one angry like the french president trying to take it out on the english lol... but i like you mate

Yeah because we all know that every jeweller around the block have a fitted diamond bezel lying around waiting for a no gen spec DJ to be put on...

:puppet:

RussP

Handjob?

Sounds like a character from a 007 flick.

GingerApple
2 minutes ago, Bigballs8 said:

What are you on about ginger twat show me a pic if his house?

I don't want to get you banned! And posting proof that you're Handjob will get you banned. What can I say, I like having you around, always did.

I'm especially looking forward to your first sales thread. Or Dizzle's. 

Glaude
4 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

And posting proof that you're Handjob will get you banned.

How about deleting a proof that he was Handjob from his initial post ? Like the one where we were able to see the pink thingamabob ? :rofl: 

Bigballs8

No im deleting thread lol as this is just starting over again last time i had to get mods involved glaude this wont end well didnt end well for the last one who tried this shit to be fair mate

Glaude

Won't end well, couldn't have said it better :rofl: 

Last time was because people were making fun of you at the same time you informed us you had lost a friend and whether it's true or not isn't subject to debate in such circumstance, so it was legitimate to tell people to back off.
This is a whole different story, I have no problem with you, but try to hide better ;) 

But seeing your first post being just : "Edit : Dumbness" is kind of a comedy gold ! 

I'll leave that here, this will probably get the Del treatment :D 

Bigballs8
2 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Won't end well, couldn't have said it better

Listen frenchie fucking finger licking dick pulling cock wombel eat dick lol and sit back and watch Jeremy kyle ffs do some thing useful ok bigballs8 out! Peace bitches

GingerApple
1 minute ago, Bigballs8 said:

Listen frenchie fucking finger licking dick pulling cock wombel eat dick lol and sit back and watch Jeremy kyle ffs do some thing useful ok bigballs8 out! Peace bitches

This is why I want you to stay!!!

Gold.

onionbag

:daffy:

I've emailed, phoned and shouted out the windae....ran round to the Goat and Trycicle(thought they may be having lunch there...no monkey shit on the walls...so. no) 

Rubber ear.......

Foxindebox

So here is my arf that has had some issues .. but it did have a fluted bezel but it looked abit of coloured so i though hmmm ill spend about a grand on a foookin diamond bezel ... do you like it ...would you were it

https://picr.me/image/UkvWf
https://picr.me/image/Uk1hX
https://picr.me/image/UkQRp

Sorry 

There is the missing first post btw