Bigballs8

Do you think this is agood upgrade or to blingyh

GingerApple
52 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Well, looking at the part, it reminded me something...

Must be another weird coincidence... :rofl: 

Lol, that silver Datejust dial looks familiar. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before.....

To be fair Handjob, it looks in great condition, GLWS.

Have you got a local watchsmith or are you doing these mods yourself? If the latter, I'm genuinely impressed!

RepGuy
8 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

Lol, that silver Datejust dial looks familiar. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before.....

To be fair Handjob, it looks in great condition, GLWS.

Have you got a local watchsmith or are you doing these mods yourself? If the latter, I'm genuinely impressed!

You're right, those pudgy wrists match up pretty well. Looks like another nail in the coffin for Handjob.

k6FlRxy.gif

Chixisigma

Just caught up with this...Handjobs back!! How wonderful.

Although I preferred his idiot cousin, Kool-Aid.  Happy enough though. Less so if he starts trying to scam people again, obviously!

@GingerBlubba You must be absolutely delighted?

Cxs

GingerApple
4 hours ago, Chixisigma said:

@GingerBlubba You must be absolutely delighted?

Cxs

I genuinely am!!!!!!!

Sadly he doesn't seem to feel the same way anymore (based on the abusive/threatening PM he sent me). I'll win him over eventually though with my charm and ginger good looks.

Xpletiv

OMG, did he call you a dirty name in that PM?

Did those words shoot through you like razor blades at the bottom of a greased up playground slide?

For shame, better go giver in the corner until mommy comes home.

What is wrong with most people trolls?!

Chixisigma

Here's a thought, if BB is Handseljobforf then he's broke through a sophisticated security matrix, outwitted our entire modding team and is now our better. Intellectually superior. We defer to him now. Hail, cheeky-handy-in-the-disableds!

Cxs

GingerApple
16 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

I'm just going to leave this here....

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/watch-parts-and-accessories/7157611-arf-and-bp-watch-parts-new-and-used/page2

Nice word play from Mr Kelly I must say.

Noooo!!!! Don't ban him, just no sale him!!!!! Let him stay here at least mods!

Great word play by P, very clever!!!

Glaude
25 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

I'm just going to leave this here....

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/watch-parts-and-accessories/7157611-arf-and-bp-watch-parts-new-and-used/page2

Nice word play from Mr Kelly I must say.

:lmao: 

Can't wait for HJ, I mean BigBalls8 to rant here on how we got him banned next door ...

Me didn't do nuthin wrong...

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, Glaude said:

:lmao: 

Can't wait for HJ, I mean BigBalls8 to rant here on how we got him banned next door ...

Me didn't do nuthin wrong...

Well he is online right now. At least 4 minutes ago.

BB8, can I recommend your do NOT list your sale items on here as I fear it will end badly.  Keep your head down and it might blow over.

Glaude

@Bigballs8 We are not responsible for your account Dizzle being banned next door, well at least I'm not, Gingerblubba did all the work... :rofl: 

Jibuti

Nobody PMed me with dirty and insulting words, not even handsy... oh well....

Bigballs8

Well it’s childish if you did I have all proof I bought all three watches off trusty so I can send to moods and it’s just you’ve got nothing better to do with your time to try cause grief for some one else by saying there that handjob wanker but it’s cool genuinely people could of benefited of these sale as i really needed the quick cash and so on so yes @GingerBlubbaI knew what you was doing I’m going img to block u and @Glaude keyboard warriors twats nothing else I have been decent to every one but I guess it’s the way the cookie crumbles!

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, Bigballs8 said:

Well it’s childish if you did I have all proof I bought all three watches off trusty so I can send to moods and it’s just you’ve got nothing better to do with your time to try cause grief for some one else by saying there that handjob wanker but it’s cool genuinely people could of benefited of these sale as i really needed the quick cash and so on so yes @GingerBlubbaI knew what you was doing I’m going img to block u and @Glaude keyboard warriors twats nothing else I have been decent to every one but I guess it’s the way the cookie crumbles!

WHAT!!?!

This is such BS!!!!

Don't listen to Froggychops, I'm the one trying to stop you being banned!!!!!

I thought we had something special?

Glaude
3 minutes ago, Bigballs8 said:

Nobody's ever said you didn't buy the watches from Trusty or that you didn't have the watch, we are not the one to decide if you get banned or not...

With the listed price, nobody would have benefited from those parts...

It's all @GingerBlubba fault, he wanted you banned from the beginning, I just wanted to have fun with you (I said it from the start that I didn't want you banned) but the Ginger is a real pain in the ass, telling Handjob that he is Handjob was a dick move...

GingerApple
7 minutes ago, Glaude said:

It's all @GingerBlubba fault, he wanted you banned from the beginning, I just wanted to have fun with you (I said it from the start that I didn't want you banned) but the Ginger is a real pain in the ass, telling Handjob that he is Handjob was a dick move...

You're right as always Glaude.

I apologise HJ.

I never should have told you that you are who you are. I should have left you thinking you're someone who you're not. I hope I've not confused you.

Love you HJ.

:69:

Bigballs8
3 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

I apologise HJ.

I never should have told you that you are who you are. I should have left you thinking you're someone who you're not. I hope I've not confused you.

Love you HJ.

I’m being serious mate I don’t know who you think I am but you’ve got me blocked for no reason on rwi ...but it’s ok I done everything I should of but I had a lot people saying they wanted it split up so i was willing to split it up if they took the majority I did say some people could have it but neeeded it o be gone quick no payment details were ever exchanged as such so because the green light wasn’t given so would of sold until it was n made sure the person who bought would of said on the thread sold to me !! So there was no issue on my part I could be seeing it wrong but ok ? @Glaude are you blind did you not see open to offer -Ono ffs well I’m going to block the ginger sex offender of effective immediately 

Glaude
10 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

I apologise HJ.

Love you HJ.

Yeah right, who are you to tell him that he can't be someone else ? If he doesn't want to be Handjob anymore, he can be BigBall8 all he wants, he can be Dizzle all he wants, feck he can even be BigDizzle or BallJob8 ! 

Arrogant ginger twat !

And to HJ, last message posted by the sale mods mentioned you were only selling as a lot, so I took that into account rather than your OP, but it doesn't really matter now

Bigballs8
3 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Yeah right, who are you to tell him that he can't be someone else ? If he doesn't want to be Handjob anymore, he can be BigBall8 all he wants, he can be Dizzle all he wants, feck he can even be BigDizzle or BallJob8 ! 

Arrogant ginger twat !

And to HJ, last message posted by the sale mods mentioned you were only selling as a lot, so I took that into account rather than your OP, but it doesn't really matter now

Yes that’s if it didn’t move would have made it up into parts and advised mods so? And just because some has a watch or dial similar to some one else does it make that the same watch how many reps do you think we’re made 1 ? Hang on donut wipe your bullshit from your mouth .. and I’ve told yoou I ain’t him handwank guy ffs

Glaude
5 minutes ago, Bigballs8 said:

Yes that’s if it didn’t move would have made it up into parts and advised mods so? And just because some has a watch or dial similar to some one else does it make that the same watch how many reps do you think we’re made 1 ? Hang on donut wipe your bullshit from your mouth .. and I’ve told yoou I ain’t him handwank guy ffs

So nothing, sale mod say you sell it as a lot, so you sell it as a lot, no problem if you want to change it later, I can't guess what you'll want to do and I don't really care about it either.
I've just said it was a coincidence that you : talk the same way ; have the same stuff in your room ; have the same wrist ; have the same watches ; use the same expressions ; have the same needs ; knows everything about what happened to the Handjob account !

It's just a coincidence, no problem here, mods on RWI considered they had enough proof but that's not our fault ! If you don't like this conversation, Foxindebox told you, just don't answer or block us ! (The ginger definitely deserves a block ! what a cunt he is ! )

What's a donut wipe ?

Bigballs8
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

So nothing, sale mod say you sell it as a lot, so you sell it as a lot, no problem if you want to change it later, I can't guess what you'll want to do and I don't really care about it either.
I've just said it was a coincidence that you : talk the same way ; have the same stuff in your room ; have the same wrist ; have the same watches ; use the same expressions ; have the same needs ; knows everything about what happened to the Handjob account !

It's just a coincidence, no problem here, mods on RWI considered they had enough proof but that's not our fault ! If you don't like this conversation, Foxindebox told you, just don't answer or block us ! (The ginger definitely deserves a block ! what a cunt he is ! )

What's a donut wipe ?

I definitely don’t speak like handjob don’t have the fuck Nah same wrists you complete and utter bellend one dial is the same wow so you’ve never had the same watch as another person nob head .. I’ve never spoken about handjob unless some one else brought the cunt up so your just full of shit the quicker we leave the eu the better we get rid of people like you pall lol I’ll just ignore you .. my writing is a lot better then handjobs !

4 minutes ago, Glaude said:

What's a donut wipe ?

Oh and you did care because you brought it up what a fucking tool

Glaude
8 minutes ago, Bigballs8 said:

I definitely don’t speak like handjob don’t have the fuck Nah same wrists you complete and utter bellend one dial is the same wow so you’ve never had the same watch as another person nob head .. I’ve never spoken about handjob unless some one else brought the cunt up so your just full of shit the quicker we leave the eu the better we get rid of people like you pall lol I’ll just ignore you .. my writing is a lot better then handjobs !

Oh and you did care because you brought it up what a fucking tool

No, you're right, you don't speak like him... not even the same order of words and range of insults :rofl: 

Yeah I was the first to talk about it when I mentioned how someone could benefit from the quick sale of my parts... wait a minute, am I Handjob then ?

@GingerBlubba There's another plot twist ! :D 

deju

@Glaude didn’t want you banned, 

Hanseljanseldof was harmless under a no sale and could be entertaining. 

Glaude
40 minutes ago, deju said:

@Glaude didn’t want you banned, 

Hanseljanseldof was harmless under a no sale and could be entertaining. 

Handjob BigBall8 being banned would be so sad ! 
GingerBubba was so sad when his bath buddy was banned the last time, now he's getting it back and already on the verge of the ban. Life if tough !

I love how BigBall8 change, hide or modify everything after being caught : same writing : change it up ; same background in the pic : delete them ; caught deleting only one link (and in the middle of the post) : delete the whole post and now the greatest trick of all time : nuked sale on RWI : relist it on RWG ... :rofl: 

Bigballs8
50 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Handjob BigBall8 being banned would be so sad ! 
GingerBubba was so sad when his bath buddy was banned the last time, now he's getting it back and already on the verge of the ban. Life if tough !

I love how BigBall8 change, hide or modify everything after being caught : same writing : change it up ; same background in the pic : delete them ; caught deleting only one link (and in the middle of the post) : delete the whole post and now the greatest trick of all time : nuked sale on RWI : relist it on RWG ... :rofl: 

Grow up and get a job plus nuked because I Said yeah to a couple of people with out green light and then your comments so ? I don’t care for your comments u scum bag