Bigballs8

Do you think this is agood upgrade or to blingyh

Glaude
5 minutes ago, Bigballs8 said:

Grow up and get a job plus nuked because I Said yeah to a couple of people with out green light and then your comments so ? I don’t care for your comments u scum bag 

I have 0 message on RWI whether in public or in PM so don't blame me for what happened to you back there and I've never seen someone being banned or a sale nuked because it didn't wait for the green light that usually result in no support from the staff if things go south or a warning to the user ... I have no idea why you got banned back there rather than no saled, but they have a strong and good moderating team at RWI, if you ended up being banned that wasn't for no reason or just suspicions...

But you are fun to wind up, I'll admit that !

Glaude
38 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

:rofl: 

Really dig the new username Rad-Daisy but BigBalls8 (BB is for BenjaminButton, disrespectful to him to use it on HJ), you used to be a bit more clever when it comes to hide your identity... using the same IP, noob move !

Edit : Whoops, look like you'll have your ass burned over there at RWI... and see, nothing related to you not waiting the green light or us giving proof of something...

Bigballs8

I do not have any clue who daisy is isn’t that a girls name ?

Glaude
2 hours ago, Bigballs8 said:

Well, you won't be able to hide from this one, since they verified that it was the same IP address, IE : you

It's a very elegant name if you ask me, I wonder if the Hof had any partner that was named Daisy, but anyhow, next sock account username suggestion : HandjobDaisylhof8 (gotta include the 8)
In fact I wonder if this elegant girl name could suitable for a child ? What do you reckon ?

Xpletiv

How about Perptlmstrb8r?

Chixisigma
5 hours ago, Bigballs8 said:

It can't possibly be the same person. Daisy is a girls name. Are you lot thick or what?

BB8 - would you be happy if we stopped all this silliness and just let ya do a couple M2M sales, matey?

Cxs

Glaude
5 minutes ago, Chixisigma said:

It can't possibly be the same person. Daisy is a girls name. Are you lot thick or what?

BB8 - would you be happy if we stopped all this silliness and just let ya do a couple M2M sales, matey?

Cxs

You are one ironic bastard you know that ? :lol: 

McGilli

YLLEKP - Man, I gotta contract that guy to set up an intro to one of my reviews... That was the best part of that entire thread... Actually best thing I've ever seen on RWI and I would visit more if there was more of that.

Glaude
3 minutes ago, McGilli said:

YLLEKP - Man, I gotta contract that guy to set up an intro to one of my reviews... That was the best part of that entire thread... Actually best thing I've ever seen on RWI and I would visit more if there was more of that.

Say it to the man itself ;) 

@yllekp

onionbag

To be fair this could have been very good.

I think we need more input from the OP.

RepGuy

This entire thread is glorious. Welcome back Handjob, you dumb fucker.

that_makes_me_moist_by_moistplz.jpg

Jibuti

authentic pic of BB 8..

Image result for bb8

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, jibuti said:

authentic pic of BB 8..

Image result for bb8

Aww .... I love that little thing.

yllekp
On 13/10/2018 at 00:25, McGilli said:

I am for hire at £5 a line :) Full story that will put anyone to sleep (like when i talk about watches to people and watch their eyes glaze over) £100 flat rate. 

McGilli
8 hours ago, yllekp said:

I am for hire at £5 a line :) Full story that will put anyone to sleep (like when i talk about watches to people and watch their eyes glaze over) £100 flat rate. 

Nice!

I'll put you in my contacts here as 'for hire' ;)

I'm at 6,000 words for my next watch review (so far), I haven't even received the watch yet - so haven't even typed anything about it yet. I'm sure that will add another 100 words or so eventually, then just add a few photos and voila! It's a.... review?!?! Hahaha.

yllekp
5 hours ago, McGilli said:

Nice!

I'll put you in my contacts here as 'for hire' ;)

I'm at 6,000 words for my next watch review (so far), I haven't even received the watch yet - so haven't even typed anything about it yet. I'm sure that will add another 100 words or so eventually, then just add a few photos and voila! It's a.... review?!?! Hahaha.

Sounds like a plan :)