Jump to content
Bigballs8

Do you think this is agood upgrade or to blingyh

Recommended Posts

Glaude
5 minutes ago, Bigballs8 said:

Grow up and get a job plus nuked because I Said yeah to a couple of people with out green light and then your comments so ? I don’t care for your comments u scum bag 

I have 0 message on RWI whether in public or in PM so don't blame me for what happened to you back there and I've never seen someone being banned or a sale nuked because it didn't wait for the green light that usually result in no support from the staff if things go south or a warning to the user ... I have no idea why you got banned back there rather than no saled, but they have a strong and good moderating team at RWI, if you ended up being banned that wasn't for no reason or just suspicions...

But you are fun to wind up, I'll admit that !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glaude
38 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

:rofl: 

Really dig the new username Rad-Daisy but BigBalls8 (BB is for BenjaminButton, disrespectful to him to use it on HJ), you used to be a bit more clever when it comes to hide your identity... using the same IP, noob move !

Edit : Whoops, look like you'll have your ass burned over there at RWI... and see, nothing related to you not waiting the green light or us giving proof of something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bigballs8

I do not have any clue who daisy is isn’t that a girls name ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glaude
2 hours ago, Bigballs8 said:

I do not have any clue who daisy is isn’t that a girls name ?

Well, you won't be able to hide from this one, since they verified that it was the same IP address, IE : you

It's a very elegant name if you ask me, I wonder if the Hof had any partner that was named Daisy, but anyhow, next sock account username suggestion : HandjobDaisylhof8 (gotta include the 8)
In fact I wonder if this elegant girl name could suitable for a child ? What do you reckon ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xpletiv

How about Perptlmstrb8r?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chixisigma
5 hours ago, Bigballs8 said:

I do not have any clue who daisy is isn’t that a girls name ?

It can't possibly be the same person. Daisy is a girls name. Are you lot thick or what?

BB8 - would you be happy if we stopped all this silliness and just let ya do a couple M2M sales, matey?

Cxs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glaude
5 minutes ago, Chixisigma said:

It can't possibly be the same person. Daisy is a girls name. Are you lot thick or what?

BB8 - would you be happy if we stopped all this silliness and just let ya do a couple M2M sales, matey?

Cxs

You are one ironic bastard you know that ? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McGilli

YLLEKP - Man, I gotta contract that guy to set up an intro to one of my reviews... That was the best part of that entire thread... Actually best thing I've ever seen on RWI and I would visit more if there was more of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glaude
3 minutes ago, McGilli said:

YLLEKP - Man, I gotta contract that guy to set up an intro to one of my reviews... That was the best part of that entire thread... Actually best thing I've ever seen on RWI and I would visit more if there was more of that.

Say it to the man itself ;) 

@yllekp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onionbag

To be fair this could have been very good.

I think we need more input from the OP.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juggalo

This entire thread is glorious. Welcome back Handjob, you dumb fucker.

that_makes_me_moist_by_moistplz.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jibuti

authentic pic of BB 8..

 

Image result for bb8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, jibuti said:

authentic pic of BB 8..

 

Image result for bb8

Aww .... I love that little thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yllekp
On 13/10/2018 at 00:25, McGilli said:

YLLEKP - Man, I gotta contract that guy to set up an intro to one of my reviews... That was the best part of that entire thread... Actually best thing I've ever seen on RWI and I would visit more if there was more of that.

I am for hire at £5 a line :) Full story that will put anyone to sleep (like when i talk about watches to people and watch their eyes glaze over) £100 flat rate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McGilli
8 hours ago, yllekp said:

I am for hire at £5 a line :) Full story that will put anyone to sleep (like when i talk about watches to people and watch their eyes glaze over) £100 flat rate. 

Nice!

I'll put you in my contacts here as 'for hire' ;)

I'm at 6,000 words for my next watch review (so far), I haven't even received the watch yet - so haven't even typed anything about it yet. I'm sure that will add another 100 words or so eventually, then just add a few photos and voila! It's a.... review?!?! Hahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yllekp
5 hours ago, McGilli said:

Nice!

I'll put you in my contacts here as 'for hire' ;)

I'm at 6,000 words for my next watch review (so far), I haven't even received the watch yet - so haven't even typed anything about it yet. I'm sure that will add another 100 words or so eventually, then just add a few photos and voila! It's a.... review?!?! Hahaha.

Sounds like a plan :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×