Evelyngunarso

Rwg rocks!

Evelyngunarso

Hi all, im new to this forum please guide me through thick and thins, right or wrong, good or bad. 

Im from indo, and im on a mission to find best factory made or hommage “all black” or PVD rolex. If there is any decent one and someone can point me out to right direction would be super nice. 

So far i have found several PVD submariner but i couldnt find makers (noob or jf) 

also i have found only 1 black PVD submariner by Bk but i dont know is it really good? 

Sorry if i post in wrong topics in the forum, please dont hesitate to correct me. 

Thanks guys from rwg i found your forum rocks!! Im learning new things everyday! 

Like i just found out about noob pam111 is realy nice and does makes me regret for buying genuine one for my husband. But i thought gen is a gen, reps is a reps there has to be some flaw in it. 

Have a nice day all.

sorry for my english >.< 

Glaude

Hi and welcome !

Check out the new members post and sticky post for more info about how things works here.

Ultimately if you didn't find the information you are looking for in those threads, use the search box with some keywords like "Rolex" and "PVD", I'm pretty sure you'll find what you want that way ;) 

MOT

Hello,

If you browse through the trusted dealers stuff just see what you find.  Or send a pic of the ideal watch to a TD and ask if they have similar.

All the best.

Is that Indonesia? If so, which island?