judas9r

Double Red alternative version.

judas9r

While browsing Trusty's offerings, I notice that along with the Double Red (asia ETA 2836) they also offer an alternative version with a "recon" Swiss ETA 2846 for an extra few $. Is it worth it over the Asia vresion? Especially as i quite like the riveted strap over the divers ext. Or is the divers ext offerd on the alt version also superior? 

http://www.trustytime.biz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_11&products_id=6172

Cheers, j9r.

Luxuracer

DO NOT buy the 'Swiss ETA' .... There's NO guarantee that you will get a new ETA movement. People had noticed that they were refurbished or mixed parts.

You can always ask Andrew @Trustytime to switch the bracelet for you, if you like the diver extension bracelet.

Glaude

Seems you've been there for a couple days but did you read the new member posts and the sticky posts in each section ?

Because this question is covered in them

PS : How did you end up posting in this section ?

Luxuracer
2 minutes ago, Glaude said:

PS : How did you end up posting in this section ?

He considers himself a junior member ... that's why he posted in RWGJr Clubroom .... :rofl:

judas9r

I have no idea where to post, I thought this was the kids section. Ha! But thanks for yhe low down on the "recon" Swiss .