McGilli

McThommo’s Officially Unofficial 2018 RWG XMAS Giveaway Contest - Registration CLOSED!

GingerApple
3 hours ago, BADAPPLE said:

I take it that some players have been given 3 points head start as a type of handicap to offset obvious deficiencies? 

@GingerBlubba   needs a few more if that's the case.

I'm slightly offended by Badapple - but he is right. McGilli, can I have some more points please?

Thommo82

Extra points are directly correlated to extra money in my bank account 

GingerApple
11 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Extra points are directly correlated to extra money in my bank account 

Which is why I addressed my comments to the brains of the operation, McGilli, not to the cheap labour......

:D

Thommo82
3 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

Which is why I addressed my comments to the brains of the operation, McGilli, not to the cheap labour......

:D

You speak of brains, however it’s obvious from that comment that you have no brain. 

Oxy Moron

Conundrum

I have no choice but to forgive you however. Poor bugger, being born Ginger must be such a strain on ones life 

GingerApple
20 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

I have no choice but to forgive you however. Poor bugger, being born Ginger must be such a strain on ones life 

You've no idea! Frankly I think I'm deserving of a few extra points as a consequence!

Actually - what am I saying! You're Australian! You can totally relate to being born with a significant disadvantage!

Ginger kisses xxx

Thommo82
9 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

You've no idea! Frankly I think I'm deserving of a few extra points as a consequence!

Actually - what am I saying! You're Australian! You can totally relate to being born with a significant disadvantage!

Ginger kisses xxx

Extra points here and there are a possibility. Just don’t flatter me like you have been as flattery does not get me hard. 

Try insults instead 

Genius
4 hours ago, BADAPPLE said:

I take it that some players have been given 3 points head start as a type of handicap to offset obvious deficiencies? 

@GingerBlubba   needs a few more if that's the case.

Good point!

And whilst they're at it they could deduct a few points from me :p

CollieWobbles

Don't know how I missed this but can't wait for the craic to begin :thumbsup:

brang1

@Thommo82 can i get extra points if i send some gentleman round wearing colourful jackets riding large motorcycles? Although with fucking queensland law, little bit hard congregate ...  anyways... when does it start , i have no fucking idea what this is about 

GingerApple
22 minutes ago, brang1 said:

@Thommo82 can i get extra points if i send some gentleman round riding large motorcycles? 

I imagine Thommo would give extra points for this sort of behaviour. I can imagine the two of you now......

lpPif.jpg

Thommo82
8 hours ago, brang1 said:

@Thommo82 can i get extra points if i send some gentleman round wearing colourful jackets riding large motorcycles? Although with fucking queensland law, little bit hard congregate ...  anyways... when does it start , i have no fucking idea what this is about 

Just make sure that each jacket is a different colour. You can skirt around the law that way.

I’m guessing you have missed the three other giveaway comps I’ve had? Usually do them every thousand posts. 

McGilli has had a number of giveaway comps too, so this time we decided to do one together. Combine our superpowers. 

7 watches in total to giveaway, glow in the dark watch stands to go along with them. 

Every player gets a 3D printed RWG key tag too. 

Will be a trivia competition.

Comp will start in a day or two now we have everything sorted. 

8 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

I imagine Thommo would give extra points for this sort of behaviour. I can imagine the two of you now......

lpPif.jpg

Dude, why you go put a dent in my fuel tank?

BenjaminButton
lpPif.jpg

Made me begrudgingly laugh out loud you fucker.

McGilli
5 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

glow in the dark watch stands to go along with them.

SOME - glow in the dark.

Not all - that would be way too nice!

Someone will get a nice, plain white one - and - I might even finish making it! I might...

l01DX.jpg

Oh... sorry about... The Lines... 

Glaude
21 minutes ago, McGilli said:

l01DX.jpg

Oh... sorry about... The Lines... 

Nice shot of the making of !

Thommo82

@McGilli mate I was just trying to talk up the prizes so the Aussie bastard takes the comp seriously 

Glaude
5 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

@McGilli mate I was just trying to talk up the prizes so the Aussie bastard takes the comp seriously 

I think you got all the Aussie on board with @GingerBlubba pic above... or maybe I'm extrapolating from my point of view... :D 

Thommo82
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

I think you got all the Aussie on board with @GingerBlubba pic above... or maybe I'm extrapolating from my point of view... :D 

Pretty sure the two on the bike are French 

VMSG

Emm... maybe i missed it, but when do we start?

McGilli
46 minutes ago, VMSG said:

Emm... maybe i missed it, but when do we start?

Yeah, you already lost. You came in 16th out of 21. Better luck next time!!!

@Glaude WTF I go to the theatre for an evening and you're an Admin now?!? I'm sure there's a thread - I'll look for it!

McGilli

ABOUT WHEN THE CONTEST STARTS

Little more info - all 21 contestants will be tagged when the official thread opens.

It's not a race - when Round 1 goes live - you will have - i think - at least 3 days to answer the questions. Exact time just being finalized.

Either way - this makes sure people in all time zones have the same chance for the most part.

All your answers - you will be PM'ing them to me McGilli and Thommo together.

We then - with our busy schedules - need to check the results for all 21 contestants.

Won't take long though. we have opposite schedules so someone can check soon.

Once all the contestants have submitted their answers - 

THEN - we will post the official answers in the thread - so you can all marvel, or despair at what you sent us :)

CONTEST WILL START in just a couple days - sorry - just hang tight... almost there!!!!

deju

Let the games begin :woo:

VMSG
2 hours ago, McGilli said:

Yeah, you already lost. You came in 16th out of 21. Better luck next time!!!

@Glaude WTF I go to the theatre for an evening and you're an Admin now?!? I'm sure there's a thread - I'll look for it!

Well, it is better than i expected :)

Glaude
8 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

Pretty sure the two on the bike are French 

They look like it at last !

McGilli

@GingerBlubba @Luxuracer @deju @Wriggles @fatarms @Mike R @nunu78 @Howitzer @VMSG @Rx4Time @Foxindebox @Mr Stubbs @BADAPPLE @splke @Nikosaldente @Genius @Alan32 @Bmj @Psssniper @brang1

I've submitted my first round questions to @Thommo82 

He needs to prepare the Contest thread - and when he's ready - it will be posted.... You will all be tagged... And then it starts....

f3o9r.png

Hope everyone enjoys!

My questions will start off very easy - cuz it's the season of giving!

Have fun!

brang1

can we keep it to name, rank and serial number please?