McGilli

McThommo’s Officially Unofficial 2018 RWG XMAS Giveaway Contest - Registration CLOSED!

deju

Plot twist @McGilli style 

I won. 

NCRich

This is like watching logs burn on your television.

Kleen™
4 hours ago, BenjaminButton said:

Hello Kleen, how are you? emoji106.png

I posted what happens in the brain - scroll up. Simply put - double memories are laid down by the brain during the stressful incident and slow motion is a post production effect of those memories created by the brain after the event. So it doesn’t slow down as it happens it slows down in the memory of it happening. emoji106.png

Splendid, thanks. And  likewise, I presume?

I just saw the video with the (usually)  sailing squirrel and the explanation offered does make kind of sense in and remembering an emergency situation.

However; I know studies have also been made of F1-drivers, fighter pilots etc, that does seem to suggest time moving slower for them, which seems to somewhat contradict the amygdala explanation....so it’s prolly just another one of Albert’s hidden Easter eggs of relativity fucking with our brains... ;)

BenjaminButton
" userid="35797"] Splendid, thanks. And  likewise, I presume?
I just saw the video with the (usually)  sailing squirrel and the explanation offered does make kind of sense in and remembering an emergency situation.
However; I know studies have also been made of F1-drivers, fighter pilots etc, that does seem to suggest time moving slower for them, which seems to somewhat contradict the amygdala explanation....so it’s prolly just another one of Albert’s hidden Easter eggs of relativity fucking with our brains...

I’m tip top sir.

‘‘Twas on the cathode ray tube.... it has to be true.

Al has a lot to answer for.

Kleen™

Great vidde...the embedded references reminded me to re-view (e.g.) “Don’t Look Now” in the not too distant future.

Oh yeah...and  omnipotent A(G)I can fuck rye oft...I swear to take a floodlike piss in the general direction of The White Light before I succumb... ;)

deju
1 hour ago, NCRich said:

This is like watching logs burn on your television.

You’ll melt your TV doing that! 

Kleen™

PENGUIN!!!

BenjaminButton
You’ll melt your TV doing that! 

Bugger, beat me to it. Was gonna find a burning tv pic but the men in white coats wanted to shove stuff up my arse again. Must be my age!

McGilli
4 hours ago, Mike R said:

So can  we all  continue to play next week or do just those three move on to play ?

Next week we'll run one more of these at 8am Pacific Time - anyone can play - just the 3 winners from today can't win again. 

after that - we'll get back to the regularly scheduled programming here - while we wait for RWG to finish up some business before we can unleash what we have planned.

Luxuracer
43 minutes ago, McGilli said:

anyone can play - just the 3 winners from today can't win again. 

Does this mean ... I have to create a sock account !?! :rofl:

Mike R
3 hours ago, McGilli said:

Next week we'll run one more of these at 8am Pacific Time - anyone can play - just the 3 winners from today can't win again. 

after that - we'll get back to the regularly scheduled programming here - while we wait for RWG to finish up some business before we can unleash what we have planned.

Roger that, just go ahead and put me in first or second place, lol

Thommo82
8 hours ago, Mike R said:

Ahhh I get it now, hee hee. 

So can  we all  continue to play next week or do just those three move on to play ?

We don’t discriminate 

McGilli

whty6.jpg

onzenuub

What the fuck is this about?

McGilli
1 hour ago, onzenuub said:

Damn!!! that's the most posts I've ever seen from anyone here! Glad you asked :)

EVERYONE:

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I'll make this fast. After speaking with the Powers That Be at RWG - Thommo and I have been given the go ahead to forge ahead with what we have planned. 

WHAT THAT MEANS - We are going to wind this thread down over the next 7 days (originally the entire thread was only supposed to last 15 days - but....)

WHY 7 DAYS - Not only have I already promised one more mini comp to give out advantages - this thread has a MUCH bigger purpose - stay tuned!

WHEN WILL THE NEXT MINI COMP HAPPEN? I am accelerating this - instead of next week as planned - it will now happen at 8am Pacific Time Saturday December 1st!!!!

we will award 3 more people with 'advantages' that you will want to win.

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES FOR? Now that we have the green light - that will be announced - in this thread - very, very soon!!!!!

Stay tuned! Good times!!!!

Now I know what pregnant ladies fee like!! I feel like I've had this baby in me for 6 weeks just wanting to get out, and now - it's ready... gather around... look close... get your head closer.... it's ready to start sliding out towards you.... (I'm not talking about babies anymore). I'm excited!

GingerApple

16 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Damn!!! that's the most posts I've ever seen from anyone here! Glad you asked :)

EVERYONE:

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I'll make this fast. After speaking with the Powers That Be at RWG - Thommo and I have been given the go ahead to forge ahead with what we have planned. 

WHAT THAT MEANS - We are going to wind this thread down over the next 7 days (originally the entire thread was only supposed to last 15 days - but....)

WHY 7 DAYS - Not only have I already promised one more mini comp to give out advantages - this thread has a MUCH bigger purpose - stay tuned!

WHEN WILL THE NEXT MINI COMP HAPPEN? I am accelerating this - instead of next week as planned - it will now happen at 8am Pacific Time Saturday December 1st!!!!

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES FOR? Now that we have the green light - that will be announced - in this thread - very, very soon!!!!!

Now I know what pregnant ladies fee like!! I feel like I've had this baby in me for 6 weeks just wanting to get out, and now - it's ready... gather around... look close... get your head closer.... it's ready to start sliding out towards you.... (I'm not talking about babies anymore). I'm excited!

Yeah, I'm not sure that answered Onze's question.....

deju
28 minutes ago, McGilli said:

EVERYONE:

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Drummmmm rollllllll

onzenuub
31 minutes ago, McGilli said:

EVERYONE:

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

A blow job?

GingerApple
8 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

A blow job?

It would explain his excitement.

Why are you blowing McGilli?

onzenuub
45 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

It would explain his excitement.

Why are you blowing McGilli?

You want onze too?

GingerApple
26 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

You want onze too?

I want Onze's avatar pic!!!

Why are we talking about Onze in the third person?

onzenuub
2 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

I want Onze's avatar pic!!!

Why are we talking about Onze in the third person?

Who the fuck knows.

Kleen™

Who the fuck knows.

Not Onze.....he knows noooooooooothing!

Thommo82
2 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

Yeah, I'm not sure that answered Onze's question.....

2 hours ago, onzenuub said:

A blow job?

He worked it out in the end

McGilli

fZA8q.jpg