McGilli

McThommo’s Officially Unofficial 2018 RWG XMAS Giveaway Contest - Registration CLOSED!

Wriggles
3 minutes ago, McGilli said:

@GingerBlubba is #1 in this contest!

Still 2 more spots....

@Wriggles is #2!!!!

FFS, I was beaten to it by the ginger???  

:lol:

McGilli
3 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

FFS, I was beaten to it by the ginger???  

:lol:

O crap - sorry.

Actually - becasue GB PM'd us AFTER you did - I got his PM first!!

@Wriggles is #1

@GingerBlubba is #2

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW  -  there is no difference in prize for position 1/2/3..... 

But drama, right? Hahaha!

GingerApple
1 minute ago, McGilli said:

O crap - sorry.

@Wriggles is #1

@GingerBlubba is #2

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW  -  there is no difference in prize for position 1/2/3..... 

What the very......

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!!

onzenuub

It’s A fucking scam. :D

Wriggles
5 minutes ago, McGilli said:

O crap - sorry.

@Wriggles is #1

@GingerBlubba is #2

But drama, right? Hahaha!

:rofl:

McGilli

There is still room for 1 more winner here....

I have to go out. And with the time difference I'm sure Thommo won't be up for a bit.

We will check PM's when we are back - next person who sends the correct answer takes the last spot - 

then we get real.... 

GingerApple
9 minutes ago, McGilli said:

There is still room for 1 more winner here....

I have to go out. And with the time difference I'm sure Thommo won't be up for a bit.

We will check PM's when we are back - next person who sends the correct answer takes the last spot - 

then we get real.... 

FFS. That basically means only Wriggles and I were sad enough to respond. Cos no one could get that wrong.... could they.....

So basically I came second out of two, ie last.

Luxuracer

Is this still for sale?

PM sent with intent.

McGilli

@deju Takes #3 spot in the Mini-Comp!

Ok - congrats to those who won - and entered - we had almost 400 entries into the contest, after only 328 on the first Mini-Comp contest - so interest is picking up!!!!

That's it for THIS....

Look for the next evolution of this thread... 

BenjaminButton
FFS. That basically means only Wriggles and I were sad enough to respond. Cos no one could get that wrong.... could they.....
So basically I came second out of two, ie last.

You didn’t even manage last.

GingerApple
11 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

You didn’t even manage last. emoji6.png

FFS! My lifetime of mediocrity continues!!!!

Thommo82
54 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Ok - congrats to those who won - and entered - we had almost 400 entries into the contest, after only 328 on the first Mini-Comp contest - so interest is picking up!!!!

The silly Canadian is being modest. 

Though I cannot expose the exact numbers, participation in the mini comps was near double what he has mentioned.

McGilli
1 minute ago, Thommo82 said:

The silly Canadian is being modest. 

Though I cannot expose the exact numbers, participation in the mini comps was near double what he has mentioned.

Like I always tell the ladies - "I'm a grower, not a show-er" Always be modest. That way you know it's true love.

McGilli

McThommo’s Officially Unofficial 2018 RWG XMAS Giveaway Contest - Registration Open!

First off, let’s all take another moment to thank Greg_R. He gave us, that’s everyone here, permission to run this contest. Not only that, he gave us permission to use the RWG name, as well as the RWG font/logo for prizes that were created specifically for this contest. He was always up for anything that would bring some fun to this forum, humour and/or creativity and for that we can all be grateful. Especially Hobo Joe.

Extra thanks to Glaude for designing the 3D models needed to make something special.

McThommo’s Officially Unofficial 2018 RWG XMAS Giveaway Contest

WHAT IS IT?

A trivia contest! Just like Thommo’s previous contests. Answer the most questions correctly to win! Simple right? Almost. McGilli has joined in to try and ruin it for everyone! He thinks Thommo’s questions are too easy - so McGilli will be providing 1/2 of the questions. And they will not be easy. McGilli feels his questions could be the difference between winning, and losing. Grinch like fun!!

PRIZES?

Everything, every prize will be shipped at no cost to the winners. Thommo and McGilli are taking care of it. Happy holidays from both Hemispheres!

Up for grabs are:

7 x watches consisting of:

GENUINE: Quartz Curren with ‘special’ date feature From Thommo

REPLICA: Omega SMP 300 From Thommo

REPLICA: Omega Pumpkin From Thommo

GENUINE: Quartz Pulsar (Donated by Hobo Joe)

GENUINE: Timex Ironman T56371 (From the movie Stranger than Fiction) From McGilli

GENUINE: Quartz Gedi From McGilli

MYSTERY: Watch #13 From Satan

6 x 3D printed watch stands of various colours for your winning watches (There’s a reason there are only 6 and not 7)

15 x Custom 3D printed RWG key tags that glow in the dark. (You know - the ones you’ve been looking at in every teaser photo in this thread for almost two months?)

PHOTOS OF WATCHES AND STANDS - will be provided in the contest thread when it opens.

HINT - I've already posted photos of the watch stands over the last month in many, many of my photos in various threads and maybe even a review.... See my profile photo ;)

RWG KEY TAGS?

Here’s what you’ve all been looking at for almost 2 months in every photo in this thread:

fsgP3.jpg

fsla8.jpg

WHO WINS WHAT?

Everyone who enters receives a RWG key tag for sure. 

1st place gets his choice of TWO watches and TWO watch stands.

2nd place gets to choose next,  1 watch and 1 watch stand.

And so on down to 5th place who takes the last watch and stand available.

THAT’S ONLY 6 WATCHES, YOU SAID THERE WERE 7?!

13th place wins a Special watch. So, do you go for 1st? If you’re in 10th near the end of the contest, do you try and lose some points to get down to 13th? If you’re in last place, there’s still hope if you can just get up to 13th place!

RULES?

All the rules, and exactly how the contest will work and how scoring will be done will be revealed in the contest thread when it goes live.

BUT - you should know - the contest will take a maximum of 2 weeks. However, it won’t actually require that much work. We are allowing that much time for people to still live lives, be with family and get ready for Xmas. It might take you literally 1 hour of your time over those 2 weeks (Much less than you already spend on RWG!). If you’re a keener, and I know some of you are - it might take you a little longer (and it should ig you want to defeat McGilli’s questions).

This contest won’t dominate your time. It’s for fun. We’ll keep it that way.

I WON A MINI-COMP, WHAT DID I WIN?

So glad you asked. 

The 6 people who won the mini-comps have each won a 3 point head start in the contest! (If they decide to enter) This could very well be the difference between winning a watch, or not.

WHO CAN ENTER THE CONTEST?

Any VIP***. This includes Admin/Mods. This contest was created to celebrate all our friends, and those who make this a safe haven for what we do.

I’m telling you though - people who have really paid attention to McGilli and his contributions to RWG are going to have an advantage ;)

***McGilli and Thommo reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who’s ever gone out of their way to be a jackass to either of us. If you’re not sure, haha, just register :)

HOW DO YOU REGISTER?

Get off your ass, and POST IN THIS THREAD NOW THAT YOU WANT TO ENTER!!! The first 20 VIP’s to do so are in!!!!

YOU’VE REGISTERED - NOW WHAT?

Hang tight. The official contest thread will start in a few days. When it does all 15 contestants will be tagged in it so they know when it’s starting.

Let the RWG Holiday season officially start… Thanks to everyone who participates, even if just cheering on the contestants once it’s started.

GingerApple
10 minutes ago, McGilli said:

I’m telling you though - people who have really paid attention to McGilli and his contributions to RWG are going to have an advantage ;)

Such creatures exist?

I'm in! Me and my three point head start!!!

I'm loving the keyrings, very cool!!!

And very, very generous of you two - the keyrings alone would have been generous.

McGilli
6 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

Such creatures exist?

You know when you walk into an alley late at night, and you shine your flashlight into a dark corner - and you see those shining eyes, and hear a HISSSSSSSSSS - yeah - those are the people that read my reviews :)

Thommo82

Just so we are all clear. Satan’s watch is not to be taken lightly. 

#13.   Is it good luck or bad luck? 

Only time will tell 

Luxuracer
10 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

I think @McGilli forgot to mention that the first 3 mini-comp winners have advantage over the 2nd group. 

Thommo82
12 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

You can win buddy. If you are losing, just PM me and I’ll send you my PayPal details

Luxuracer

BTW ... It's obvious ... but to make it official ... I AM IN.

deju

Awesome work guys! 

@McGilli @Thommo82 @Glaude

Love the key chains and watch stands.... bloody brilliant 

Luxuracer
1 minute ago, Thommo82 said:

You can win buddy. If you are losing, just PM me and I’ll send you my PayPal details

I already have your PP info.

Payment sent.

Glaude
36 minutes ago, deju said:

Awesome work guys! 

@McGilli @Thommo82 @Glaude

Love the key chains and watch stands.... bloody brilliant 

Thanks ! 

This thread has been such a teasing, but in the end, look at the prizes, not just some 3d printed stuff, Thommo & McGilli are really putting some watch in that ! 

Great gesture guys !

Come on people, sign up for VIP if you aren't and enter ! PM Trailboss99 for VIP

Wriggles

Well since I have a 3 point head start it'd be silly not to be in.

So, erm yeah, I'm in!

Luxuracer

The both fuckers @McGilli and @Thommo82 are pretty busy, especially the cunt @Thommo82 with his weird down-under schedule.

I will volunteer to keep track of the contestants;

1- GingerBlubba

2- Luxuracer

3- deju

4- Wriggles

5- fatarms

6- Mike R

7- nunu78

8- Howitzer

9- VMSG

10- Rx4Time

11- Foxindebox