McThommo’s Officially Unofficial 2018 RWG XMAS Giveaway Contest - Registration Open!   First off, let’s all take another moment to thank Greg_R. He gave us, that’s everyone here, permission to run this contest. Not only that, he gave us permission to use the RWG name, as well as the RWG font/logo for prizes that were created specifically for this contest. He was always up for anything that would bring some fun to this forum, humour and/or creativity and for that we can all be grateful. Especially Hobo Joe. Extra thanks to Glaude for designing the 3D models needed to make something special. McThommo’s Officially Unofficial 2018 RWG XMAS Giveaway Contest WHAT IS IT? A trivia contest! Just like Thommo’s previous contests. Answer the most questions correctly to win! Simple right? Almost. McGilli has joined in to try and ruin it for everyone! He thinks Thommo’s questions are too easy - so McGilli will be providing 1/2 of the questions. And they will not be easy. McGilli feels his questions could be the difference between winning, and losing. Grinch like fun!! PRIZES?   Everything, every prize will be shipped at no cost to the winners. Thommo and McGilli are taking care of it. Happy holidays from both Hemispheres! Up for grabs are:   7 x watches consisting of: GENUINE: Quartz Curren with ‘special’ date feature From Thommo REPLICA: Omega SMP 300 From Thommo REPLICA: Omega Pumpkin From Thommo GENUINE: Quartz Pulsar (Donated by Hobo Joe) GENUINE: Timex Ironman T56371 (From the movie Stranger than Fiction) From McGilli GENUINE: Quartz Gedi From McGilli MYSTERY: Watch #13 From Satan 6 x 3D printed watch stands of various colours for your winning watches (There’s a reason there are only 6 and not 7) 15 x Custom 3D printed RWG key tags that glow in the dark. (You know - the ones you’ve been looking at in every teaser photo in this thread for almost two months?) PHOTOS OF WATCHES AND STANDS - will be provided in the contest thread when it opens. HINT - I've already posted photos of the watch stands over the last month in many, many of my photos in various threads and maybe even a review.... See my profile photo   RWG KEY TAGS? Here’s what you’ve all been looking at for almost 2 months in every photo in this thread:   WHO WINS WHAT?   Everyone who enters receives a RWG key tag for sure.  1st place gets his choice of TWO watches and TWO watch stands. 2nd place gets to choose next,  1 watch and 1 watch stand. And so on down to 5th place who takes the last watch and stand available.   THAT’S ONLY 6 WATCHES, YOU SAID THERE WERE 7?! 13th place wins a Special watch. So, do you go for 1st? If you’re in 10th near the end of the contest, do you try and lose some points to get down to 13th? If you’re in last place, there’s still hope if you can just get up to 13th place!   RULES? All the rules, and exactly how the contest will work and how scoring will be done will be revealed in the contest thread when it goes live.   BUT - you should know - the contest will take a maximum of 2 weeks. However, it won’t actually require that much work. We are allowing that much time for people to still live lives, be with family and get ready for Xmas. It might take you literally 1 hour of your time over those 2 weeks (Much less than you already spend on RWG!). If you’re a keener, and I know some of you are - it might take you a little longer (and it should ig you want to defeat McGilli’s questions). This contest won’t dominate your time. It’s for fun. We’ll keep it that way.   I WON A MINI-COMP, WHAT DID I WIN? So glad you asked.  The 6 people who won the mini-comps have each won a 3 point head start in the contest! (If they decide to enter) This could very well be the difference between winning a watch, or not.   WHO CAN ENTER THE CONTEST? Any VIP***. This includes Admin/Mods. This contest was created to celebrate all our friends, and those who make this a safe haven for what we do. I’m telling you though - people who have really paid attention to McGilli and his contributions to RWG are going to have an advantage ***McGilli and Thommo reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who’s ever gone out of their way to be a jackass to either of us. If you’re not sure, haha, just register   HOW DO YOU REGISTER? Get off your ass, and POST IN THIS THREAD NOW THAT YOU WANT TO ENTER!!! The first 20 VIP’s to do so are in!!!!   YOU’VE REGISTERED - NOW WHAT? Hang tight. The official contest thread will start in a few days. When it does all 15 contestants will be tagged in it so they know when it’s starting.   Let the RWG Holiday season officially start… Thanks to everyone who participates, even if just cheering on the contestants once it’s started.