cyblade

New GF Chronomat 44 Blacksteel

cyblade

I think it's very nice, but still no has decorated movement.
004FF788-966D-4B4D-880D-A6F06DF12188.jpg
41153291-E8AC-45B1-866C-9E3F1683736F.jpg
45D13A28-EAE2-42B6-8A8F-B449214AEA13.jpg
461FDEF5-0A4C-49DA-9878-A24493217424.jpg
67C6E83F-18A9-4FE8-939B-8C0ACB317F1C.jpg
71D7254B-E57B-43CE-88BD-FB40B268C197.jpg
7E90DF72-E034-480D-85D3-EDFA54F338D0.jpg
8F9B6BDC-F126-41DA-9EF1-5C0DCE4F1A86.jpg
C9AA4B01-2EC2-452D-A00C-87E67D7950ED.jpg
D663B3F9-2847-442E-8733-8AE8FCEF3B69.jpg

Glaude

Not a fan, but don't hate it either.

What do you mean by not a decorated movement ? It is a decorated movement, I can see Perlage, custom rotor, blued and polished screws, bevelling and chamfering

cyblade

Rotor yes, but not the movement back the rotor

And yes, i’m not fun too, but GF does always a good work.

next year they will do also Rolex.

Glaude
42 minutes ago, cyblade said:

but not the movement back the rotor

Again, wrong.

As I mentioned there's Perlage, Côte de Genève on the bridges, blued and polished screws, bevelling and chamfering all of that are decoration, what are you expecting more ?

vicad

May be something like the movement that should be in a chronomat B01?

09_0227_breitling_b01a_2_crop_w400_h330_

Glaude
19 minutes ago, vicad said:

May be something like the movement that should be in a chronomat B01?

09_0227_breitling_b01a_2_crop_w400_h330_

Still can't understand what's missing beside being an A7750 rather than a B01 so the layout is a bit different there's not any decoration missing on the rep, let me resume :

- Perlage : check
- Côte de genève : check

The rest are not really decoration but :
- Blued screw : check

- Polished screw : check
- Chamfering : check
- Golden-ish gears : check

cyblade

b01.jpg

i mean this decoration

cyblade

But there is another amazing flaw....

b02.jpg

tachYmetre

stfrance
29 minutes ago, cyblade said:

tachYmetre

You are mentioning the spell of "TACHYMETRE?"

I think that is well printed..

Check this out bro..

https://www.jomashop.com/breitling-watch-mb0111c3-be35gcvt.html?utm_source=googleproduct&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=googleproductsearch&pt_source=googleads&pt_medium=cpc&pt_campaign=(ROI)+Shopping+-+Non-Sale+Watches+$6000+-+10000&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6fvdBRCbARIsABGZ-vQVMOYyQfFQjXCc8WG846gT12LbV_7df9Q1ypGtKnjyd24y8wjF_RsaAlEgEALw_wcB

If you are not mentioning about the spell, just ignore my comment.. :happy:

I love Breitlings.. But not an expert. GF produces really good qualities.. But............ price is getting higher..:facepalm:

CurioLeo
49 minutes ago, cyblade said:

But there is another amazing flaw....

b02.jpg

tachYmetre

Which would be correct in French so the problem is......????

vicad

TACHYMETRE is the right spelling actually.

The yellow version gf released earlier had it written TACHYMERE which was totally wrong.

cyblade

Oh, yes i'm in little bit confusing, i remember the yellow dial, sorry.

Yes, i think GF is the best for Breitling, and i know they are moving on other brand, but with onother factory name.

I know how to have better price. Feel free to contact me, i not mean i can sell, only show you the way.

Glaude
5 hours ago, cyblade said:

b01.jpg

i mean this decoration

This part is hidden by the rotor on every TD pics, so unless someone shows it, we can't be sure that there's writting or not on it, but the Côte de Genève decoration is present on the rep

4 hours ago, cyblade said:

Oh, yes i'm in little bit confusing, i remember the yellow dial, sorry.

Yes, i think GF is the best for Breitling, and i know they are moving on other brand, but with onother factory name.

I know how to have better price. Feel free to contact me, i not mean i can sell, only show you the way.

You may want to refrain yourself from guiding people towards non trusted. dealers ;) 

cyblade

I would never allow myself to do that. if I allowed myself to write it because I have experience. why are you always so prejudiced?

BenjaminButton
9 minutes ago, cyblade said:

I would never allow myself to do that. if I allowed myself to write it because I have experience. why are you always so prejudiced?

Prejudiced ...... @Glaude has given you a great deal of detailed information in response to your topic. Nothing but information and some gentle pushes when you seem to question his knowledge. He's a french delight. Meet me an cantankorous prickly cunt. Basically you have posted some pretty pictures and then talked rubbish. Been put right/ educated by those with greater knowledge on the subject and then ended with a pathetic ' why are you always so prejudiced'.  Prejudiced  against whiny men who talk crap. Grow a pair of fucking balls and say sorry Mr Glaude you were right and I'm a fecking idiot. 

Glaude
42 minutes ago, cyblade said:

Mr Button said it damn right and translated my thought very well, but I'll just add : I gave you some friendly advice that mentioning you can obtain (even if it's not directly from you) some rep at lower price than what our TD offer is not something that'll be well perceive here, but if you still want to do it, go ahead, that doesn't bother me, you seem quite defensive...

I may be inclined to introduce you to the mighty "fuck off chicken" next time you ask something.

24 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

He's a french delight

:bow:

Thank you very much, but I'm still a cunt, I guess a French cunt could be considered a delicacy in some part of the world ! :D 

Theviking
32 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

Prejudiced ...... @Glaude has given you a great deal of detailed information in response to your topic. Nothing but information and some gentle pushes when you seem to question his knowledge. He's a french delight. Meet me an cantankorous prickly cunt. Basically you have posted some pretty pictures and then talked rubbish. Been put right/ educated by those with greater knowledge on the subject and then ended with a pathetic ' why are you always so prejudiced'.  Prejudiced  against whiny men who talk crap. Grow a pair of fucking balls and say sorry Mr Glaude you were right and I'm a fecking idiot. 

The more I read your posts BB, the more I think I am falling in love with you.

Glaude
5 minutes ago, Theviking said:

The more I read your posts BB, the more I think I am falling in love with you.

Aren't we all there ? :D 

Xpletiv

Humanity......:picard2:

Whole bunch of :DeadHorse: going on .

Glaude
31 minutes ago, Xpletiv said:

Humanity......:picard2:

Whole bunch of :DeadHorse: going on .

Bit of :analprobe: going on too !

cyblade

I read only prejudicial messages from members who hide behind the number of written posts. I did not offend anyone and I thanked them when they had to thank them. so, kindly, avoid writing in response to my comments if you believe you are on a pedestal.

BenjaminButton
I read only prejudicial messages from members who hide behind the number of written posts. I did not offend anyone and I thanked them when they had to thank them. so, kindly, avoid writing in response to my comments if you believe you are on a pedestal.

Oh dear you’re a little deluded about how this place works. You post nonsense and silliness and we, the post count elite, vent their theatrical spleens calling you names, spraying you with our scent and taking the occasional metaphorical shit on you.... all from our lofty replica, decorated, pedestals.

It’s in the RWG law subsection 3.

3. Trolling and being an utter cunt are encouraged.

I have paraphrased/ completely misquoted it but you get the idea my sensitive little olive.

cyblade

ah, so this is your favorite pastime? well, vent yourself as well. I will never let myself be intimidated by your arrogance. an arrogance built on bits. going back to the real facts, I have simply recommended a way to find the parts that some members have complained about the TD do not sell individually. I did not talk about td, I did not talk about prices. so the french delight member what do you know what can I recommend? Why does he talk about no thrusted dealer, why he talks about low prices? is not this a prejudice? and if I refer to a TD, but I do not want to advertise? if I were referring to a site where payment is safe and secure? Why do you speak if you do not know things? ah already RWG law subsection 3 .....

BenjaminButton
ah, so this is your favorite pastime? well, vent yourself as well. I will never let myself be intimidated by your arrogance. an arrogance built on bits. going back to the real facts, I have simply recommended a way to find the parts that some members have complained about the TD do not sell individually. I did not talk about td, I did not talk about prices. so the french delight member what do you know what can I recommend? Why does he talk about no thrusted dealer, why he talks about low prices? is not this a prejudice? and if I refer to a TD, but I do not want to advertise? if I were referring to a site where payment is safe and secure? Why do you speak if you do not know things? ah already RWG law subsection 3 .....

My little pasta bake your beginning to sound like a broken record. You’re clearly misunderstanding this place and beginning to turn into a mucky little fuckweasel. It’s all about the banter. Especially when the weak and feeble of mind pitch up. For goodness sake move on from your rubbish original post, accept your failings, ask for forgiveness and take your penance like a good little boy. Logic, fairness and objectivity have no place here. Now run along and play with the traffic.

cyblade

Touchè :happy: