cvp3

Zeppelin 100 year Chronograph w/alarm

cvp3

Just delivered. Zeppelin 100 year Anniversary Chrono w/alarm. Absolute stunner for around $250. 

Movement - Ronda 5130.D, quartz-controlled, 6 jewels, swiss made

Dimensions - 42mm diameter, 11mm height, 76 grams

Also; "D" on the movement means digital and enables the alarm. 

This is my first dress watch, chronograph with an alarm function .  Really cool capability, and pretty simple to operate once you watch the video below. The second hand sweep-resets which I love and after a full minute of timing the 9 o'clock dial, which is tracking chrono minutes/hours, does a full 24 hour sweep to recenter. Just fun to watch.  

IMG_8947.jpg

IMG_8949.jpg

IMG_8948.jpg

IMG_8950.jpg

IMG_8951.jpg

Logixa

Looking good, congrats! 

semperfi55

@cvp3

Mate you're killing me here with the 100 Jahre series. First the 7676 and now this. 

Where's the humanity?!

Svenborg

Who did you buy it from?

cvp3

Ebay seller out of Japan called JapanAwesome. He listed it for $271 and I sent him a message offering less. We agreed at $255, I had an ebay 15% off offer so net $216.75. Linked through TopCash for another 1.5% rebate and add in Ebay reward dollars and she was $211.33 net net net delivered. Very happy with the watch at that price. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ZEPPELIN-Watch-Zeppelin-100-Year-Anniversary-Model-Ivory-Brown-7680-1/332734767015?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649