MOT

Im just so BRAND NEW

MOT

Hi everyone,

MOT hails from my spectacular idea to start a watch business "Master of Time" if you want to buy the website its £7,000,000.00 plus a fiver for admin.

I had this notion whilst recovering from Alcohol addiction.  I have been sober a year and a half or so.  Its been a great journey so far.

They say you replace an addiction with another, i can confirm i have.  I have built a mountain bike, studied watches, started a degree and am involved in community recovery work.   I am deservedly banned from driving and enjoy cycling everywhere now. 

I am yet to start conquering Rolex (you reckon they are worried??)  Lego is about my level however.  Bloody good at it though.

I want reps, but i know its wrong AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH

All the best to you all.

PS. Mary Special (purely for test purposes you understand) incoming.  TBC...

Glaude

:blink:

I guess, Hi and welcome ?

MOT
52 minutes ago, Glaude said:

:blink:

I guess, Hi and welcome ?

Thank you

GingerApple

That's a hell of an intro! From one pisshead to another, welcome! By the way, why has it taken you so long to do an intro thread, you've been here ages!

Luxuracer

Welcome to RWG, the Nuthouse .... and Repworld.

Congrats on being sober for a year and a half. 
Replace on addiction with another ... you said?!? I'm not as lucky as you (or luckier depend on how you look at it). I have not quit my drinking yet, but just add on another addition on top of my other additions.

My wife just hopes that I would spend more time with this newly found rep watch 'hobby' and less on my others.

dph.gif

Tits McGee
6 hours ago, MOT said:

Hi everyone,

MOT hails from my spectacular idea to start a watch business "Master of Time" if you want to buy the website its £7,000,000.00 plus a fiver for admin.

I had this notion whilst recovering from Alcohol addiction.  I have been sober a year and a half or so.  Its been a great journey so far.

They say you replace an addiction with another, i can confirm i have.  I have built a mountain bike, studied watches, started a degree and am involved in community recovery work.   I am deservedly banned from driving and enjoy cycling everywhere now. 

I am yet to start conquering Rolex (you reckon they are worried??)  Lego is about my level however.  Bloody good at it though.

I want reps, but i know its wrong AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH

All the best to you all.

PS. Mary Special (purely for test purposes you understand) incoming.  TBC...

Welcome and congrats on the sobriety. Here's a little something for your last year and a half. Again, congrats.  FcEwXs8.gif  

fatarms

Welcome and congrats!

^^That orangutan gif is avatar material right there :lol:

BenjaminButton

I don't think I've ever bothered to pitch in on the welcoming front but then again I cannot remember much of anything and exaggerate my inflated sense of self so much I'm close to bursting - splattering my clean and serene innards all over your welcome topic. Oh thats right this is about you the newcomer always about the newcomer. Well assuming your 18 months is a moment of openness and honesty then I welcome you to this thing for maladjusted men who like to wear fake jewellery. Ponce. Who you calling a fucking poof. Back in the room and a firm handshake. One day at a time, bridge to normal living blah blah blah oh thats a different fellowship.  

Oh I'm 19 years on the firm no slips. 

MOT
18 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

That's a hell of an intro! From one pisshead to another, welcome! By the way, why has it taken you so long to do an intro thread, you've been here ages!

Hello,

Yes your right, i have been battling whether to rep up or not.   I have decided to try a couple, sod it, i actually enjoy them and in my experience people havent got a clue.  "oh yeh, i like rolex" OK which one do you like? "the black one" or some crap.

It wont take a great deal to please me as I got a Tisell and i love it.

Cheers!

8 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

Welcome and congrats on the sobriety. Here's a little something for your last year and a half. Again, congrats.  FcEwXs8.gif  

Ha! Brilliant :D

MOT
3 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

I don't think I've ever bothered to pitch in on the welcoming front but then again I cannot remember much of anything and exaggerate my inflated sense of self so much I'm close to bursting - splattering my clean and serene innards all over your welcome topic. Oh thats right this is about you the newcomer always about the newcomer. Well assuming your 18 months is a moment of openness and honesty then I welcome you to this thing for maladjusted men who like to wear fake jewellery. Ponce. Who you calling a fucking poof. Back in the room and a firm handshake. One day at a time, bridge to normal living blah blah blah oh thats a different fellowship.  

The irony, a rep site and Im actually being genuine!!

MOT
7 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Welcome and congrats!

^^That orangutan gif is avatar material right there :lol:

:irish_dance:  Cheers!

AnthonyRWG

Welcome to the page ... and congrats on being beer free

MOT
21 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Welcome to RWG, the Nuthouse .... and Repworld.

Congrats on being sober for a year and a half. 
Replace on addiction with another ... you said?!? I'm not as lucky as you (or luckier depend on how you look at it). I have not quit my drinking yet, but just add on another addition on top of my other additions.

My wife just hopes that I would spend more time with this newly found rep watch 'hobby' and less on my others.

dph.gif

Thanks Man.  Yeh, you have to be careful with the addictions, but as long as there healthy ones and no ones getting hurt (much :fuck:) then why not. 

Just now, MOT said:

Thanks Man.  Yeh, you have to be careful with the addictions, but as long as there healthy ones and no ones getting hurt (much :fuck:) then why not. 

Looking forward to Deadpool 2

Tits McGee
19 minutes ago, MOT said:

The irony, a rep site and Im actually being genuine!!

Now that the niceties are over say something really stupid so I can change your avatar to the appropriate insulting pic.  

MOT
36 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

28 minutes ago, bmw320d said:

Welcome to the page ... and congrats on being beer free

Cheers Mate!

MOT
38 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

Still getting use to the protocol.

19 Years, thats really great.  Respect.  Keep on keepin on.  Im still enjoying just feeling well, onwards...

McGilli
50 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

Perfect, I needed that last, final touch for my next review about Balls....

@MOT Welcome.

MOT
17 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

Now that the niceties are over say something really stupid so I can change your avatar to the appropriate insulting pic.  

Finger picked rectal swipe whiff?

MOT
4 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Perfect, I needed that last, final touch for my next review about Balls....

@MOT Welcome.

Ta!

Tits McGee
4 minutes ago, MOT said:

Done! Now go fuck yourself...... numpty.

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, MOT said:

:rofl:

tenor.gif

Luxuracer
2 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:
7 minutes ago, MOT said:

Done! Now go fuck yourself...... numpty.

Tits is a very 'nice' mature man (trust me) .... He's also one of our beloved Moderators.

He is just adjusting to his new medication. :giggle:

deju

Glad you’re finding ways to focus your energy! 

Lego is therapeutic!!! Love that too, you can get replica Lego, lepin on DHgate :) 

Tits McGee
1 minute ago, Luxuracer said:

Tits is a very 'nice' mature man (trust me) .... He's also one of our beloved Moderators.

I got your "mature" right here pal! :brightlight:

MOT
7 minutes ago, MOT said:

Ta!

2 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

:Applause: That avatar - excellent!!!!