TheMightDuck

I need help :)

TheMightDuck
4 minutes ago, Chixisigma said:

I couldn't see you over in 'General Discussion' for a quick second could I, @TheMightDuck? :D

Welcome etc.

Cxs

I am around ..

I`m watching :D

.. serching ..

I already sayd .. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE and big child that WANT something :D

manodeoro
32 minutes ago, TheMightDuck said:

:))

Huh , ladys and gentlemans , you seam like an zombie hoarde that find fresh flash :D

i understand you care about your own business .. and i want to apologize that i was so rude and sincer ( that i dont want to learn so much ) :):) 

I wil take some days free next week and i will start reading from the begining .. i didn`t realize is such a big deal , i mean , i thought i only a joke .. but it seams that everything is very serious . 

I already checked all the links from the tank destroyers ( :P :D joke :D ) , td , and their way to do business .. i didn`t find what i was looking for , instead i find a nice submarine , but not that i looking for .

I dont have big wrists , i`m like an big child , i saw that , i like that , i want that :)

BUT .. is true , i should try to offer a little bit more of respect for other pasions and "jobs" , apologize again :)

I wonder if you act like that willingly or not, but I must say that once again you act impolite and almost insultant.

I'll try to explain my point of view (only mine of course) while quoting you, and though we're in the flame-free zone.

"you seam like an zombie hoarde that find fresh flash"

Absolutely NOT !!! almost all the answers have been kind, though some were really mocking.

If we had acted like "wild zombies" we would have advised you to go and see or, in a more decided way, to go f..k yourself ...

what we did NOT do ... we just wrote that we don't want to help a lazy man.

"i understand you care about your own business .. and i want to apologize that i was so rude and sincer ( that i dont want to learn so much )"

That's nothing about "our business", that's about social behaviour, politeness and respect.

And the fact that "you apologize" and that "you were sincere" do not get you rid of these rules of behaviour.

"I dont have big wrists , i`m like an big child , i saw that , i like that , i want that"

That is YOUR  life and we don't have to argue about that.

But here is OUR (including you of course) forum ... so the least you could do would be to act a little more respectfully when you ask for help.

Act like a "big child" in your private life if you please but here  please act "like a man" ... I mean somebody who knows something about the rules of social behaviour.

So, finally, there are 2 possibles assumptions :

1 - You confuse joke and rudeness , plus the fact that you're not native English doesn't help you with the language (BTW ... neither am I native Englsih)

Then read a lot on this forum ... that way you will learn about watches (sorry ... as you clearly say you don't want) ... but the more you will improve your pratice and mastery of English language and that could be of great help if you want to keep living in Ireland.

2 - You're better with English that you want to agree and you KNOW you act rudely but ... as you said ... you're a big child and act like a naughty one.

Then please consider going back to the scholl playground and let the adults take care of "their business" that definitely does not concern you

Wish you a nice day and hope to read you soon, with a better behaviour

TheMightDuck
17 minutes ago, manodeoro said:

we just wrote that we don't want to help a lazy man.

lazy man ?

I`m sorry , but before getting here i was on 10000+ sites , trying to find what i want .

and i didn`t had any luck .

After i arrived here , before register myself , i`ve tryd to read ( i think i learned a little bit , for exmple the 10 bigest lies about replica :D ) .

That's nothing about "our business", that's about social behaviour, politeness and respect.

I think i respected everydoby , first of all because i really dont know no one , second because i think - maybe i`m wrong - i respected almost all the rules of

dingle

I read that , i checked the TD`s sites - i thought that maybe will be my lucky day and i will find very fast my watch , off course , wasn`t so easily - :))

Then i just "shut loud" i`m serching XXX ( where XXX , i think , from what i`ve understand , that could be whatever i want :)

So .. in my humble opinion i wasn`t unrespectfull to anyone .

And yes , many of you , ti`ll ( i will serch his username , but ti`ll then i will say MonkeyTits )Tits McGee, an admin - i think - , come everybody was mocking me .. without knowing me or whitout knowing that maybe i`m serching that watch in 2 months , maybe 3 .

.. Ah , before to open the thread i read about the ussualy movements used in watches and from what i`ve understand A7750 is the best .

If a7750 really is one of the best movement to chose and you think that i`m a genius - i would really thanks you for the good apreciacion , as well for the nice words about my english - then , if i would be you , i would ask myself , is this man really a lazy man or he tryd to read something around here ?

That is YOUR  life and we don't have to argue about that.

But here is OUR (including you of course) forum ... so the least you could do would be to act a little more respectfully when you ask for help.

Act like a "big child" in your private life if you please but here  please act "like a man" ... I mean somebody who knows something about the rules of social behaviour.

In my humble oppion i was more that a man , i just asked if someone know to tell me ..

I think MrTimeZone told me , already , that 46 SS dosen`t exist like replica :)

I will try harder to find it .. Or i will work more and i will buy a gen one , even if i`m not the type of man that apreciate watches at their true value .

Edited by TheMightDuck
Find the name of the person i need it :)

manodeoro

@TheMightDuck  we left the wrong foot I fear

Please believe that I really don't want to be unwelcoming and of course you are completely free to ask any questions you want, even some you could answer by yourself while reading some topics.

I still remember myself the first question I asked on the replica forums, something like "where to find a decent Steve Mc Queen Heuer replica" and I still feel stupid  as the answer (NO) was already there, easy to catch.

And may I tell you that the answers I received to that question were much more rude that the ones you got.

So the "problem" is not about the question but the way you have asked it.

You can't honestly deny that writing "I dont want to learn" really sounds like "do the job for me" more than "can you help me" ... so it sounds, IMHO, more than a little disrespectfull.

You seems to be chocked that I wrote "lazy man" but just tell me ... how sounds a man that write "I don't want to learn" if not lazy ?

And if we've been mocking (really kindly I think) it's not because you asked a question but because of the way you asked it.

We didn't made the fun of your question or of you  ... we made fun of your attitude (again ... "I don't want to learn" ... OMG). 

But maybe I am too pickery and possibly it's the lack of ease you have with english language so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

So please keep asking any question you want ... just without apologizing (as there's no needs), without saying that you dont want to learn and without acting like "a big child" (here I just quote you).

Behave like a gentleman and you will probably receive all the answers you need.

Some will be good and possibly with a link to a TD's offer, some will be bad and will say that there's no good rep of the watch you want, some will be relevant and some will not (there are as much stupid answers than stupid questions IMHO).

But I'm 90% (100% doesn't exist) that those answers will be kind and not mocking or rude.

Have a good day my friend and enjoy the Rep game, which is not incompatible with the Gen game ... just different and much more "wallet friendly".

deju
2 hours ago, TheMightDuck said:

I already find an

U-BOAT CHIMERA U-51  BLACK LEATHER.A7750

.. so .. a very small part of my homework i already did it :D

U51 is 46mm like u46 

manodeoro

@TheMightDuck

Kuvarsit at "wwwDOTkuvarsitwatchDOTio" (replace DOT by .) sells some skeleton U-Boats.

They are BIG (50mm) and have skeleton dials, thought not genlike at all, and they are quartz (but cheap).

Here I must say that I have NEVER bought a watch from kuvarsit and really don't know if they are scammers or not ... so if some members here have tried could they feel free to write about their experience.

Perhaps a possible way to try the "beast" in real before surfing hooperbolton website and paying $7290 for a gen.

Hope this helps

deju
7 minutes ago, manodeoro said:

@TheMightDuck

Kuvarsit at "wwwDOTkuvarsitwatchDOTio" (replace DOT by .) sells some skeleton U-Boats.

They are BIG (50mm) and have skeleton dials, thought not genlike at all, and they are quartz (but cheap).

Here I must say that I have NEVER bought a watch from kuvarsit and really don't know if they are scammers or not ... so if some members here have tried could they feel free to write about their experience.

Perhaps a possible way to try the "beast" in real before surfing hooperbolton website and paying $7290 for a gen.

Hope this helps

The real Kuvarsit is a TD here with his own section and link to his real website. 

Fuck knows about the link you posted or for what weird reason you felt the need to try to hide the link, this site doesn’t filter urls.

OP if you wish to go to Kuvarsit’s website the correct link is in his section. 

TheMightDuck

I already visited Kurvasit , because i find it in the TD list :)

Manedeoro , i dont remember exactly who said , i`m here just to find what i serch :) but he`s right , it seams i will be stuck here for a while , ti`ll i find what i want or something very close :)

So this is why i said i "don`t wanna learn" , i realize - now - that maybe i hurt the fellings of some of you , because many person put passion in their jobs or just in their taste ( i`m not sure is corect )

The replica idee was exactly what you`ve said .. "more friendly" for a wallet .

manodeoro

@deju no "weird" reason ... I just didn't checked if it was real Kuvarsit site (never bought from him) and MY BAD I should have checked

@TheMightDuck good luck my firend ... hope you'll find something you like here

BTW ... kuvarsit (the real TD here) has a skeleton U-Boat in rose gold https://kuvarsit01.com/u-boat-rose-gold-skeleton.hand-wind-movement/

Edited by manodeoro

black263
4 hours ago, manodeoro said:

@deju no "weird" reason ... I just didn't checked if it was real Kuvarsit site (never bought from him) and MY BAD I should have checked

@TheMightDuck good luck my firend ... hope you'll find something you like here

BTW ... kuvarsit (the real TD here) has a skeleton U-Boat in rose gold https://kuvarsit01.com/u-boat-rose-gold-skeleton.hand-wind-movement/

Absolutely your bad.  At the top of every page on the forum is a link to our dealers.  We get VERY protective when someone who's been on the forum a couple of years , submitted 175 posts and should know better, says that he doesn't know if Kuvarsit is a scammer or not.  This is the flame free zone, so you are getting off very lightly.  Post this anywhere else and you'll be ripped to shreds.

Glaude
11 hours ago, TheMightDuck said:

Can you , please , be more specific with what "caveat of asian movement" means ?

At least where i can find articles to read about it .. and please dont tell me google :)) they send me to a stupid thing about asian and american movements that has nothing to do with watches :)

I'll do you one better : You should read every sticky post (there's not that much of them) that you'll find in a lot of the sub section of the forum.
If you are on your phone or mobile device, I strongly advise against using the Tapatalk app to browse the forum as a newbie, you'll miss a lot of info that way.

Once you've read all the sticky, you'll certainly know : how a TD works, how to search and enquire for a specific watch, the caveat of certain movements, etc...
As I said before if you want to go too fast and only buy a watch and be done with it, you'll most certainly be disappointed and probably waste some money in the process.

I don't have any problem with you asking questions, but it certainly won't help you if I feed you only the answers to them, you have to look at every little detail of this business.

It's a fragile business and what our good old staff has built here rely on people knowing the rules, we don't want people abusing the QC process, doing chargebacks, leaving biased feedback on TD because of their lack of knowledge. 

Hope you understand

manodeoro
32 minutes ago, black263 said:

Absolutely your bad.  At the top of every page on the forum is a link to our dealers.  We get VERY protective when someone who's been on the forum a couple of years , submitted 175 posts and should know better, says that he doesn't know if Kuvarsit is a scammer or not.  This is the flame free zone, so you are getting off very lightly.  Post this anywhere else and you'll be ripped to shreds.

I am soooooorrrrrryyyyyy and I'll never do such a thing again

Do I have to copy this sentence a hundred times or 10 will be OK :D

Joke aside I really should have know better  :DeadHorse:

Del
19 minutes ago, manodeoro said:

Joke aside I really should have know better  :DeadHorse:

Yes, you should have known better.  If you call one of our TDs a scammer again then you'll be given a one-way ticket to the Land of the Whiny Cunts...

:hamsterwheel: :banhamster:

manodeoro
9 minutes ago, Del said:

Yes, you should have known better.  If you call one of our TDs a scammer again then you'll be given a one-way ticket to the Land of the Whiny Cunts...

:hamsterwheel: :banhamster:

Can I take my coffee mug with me ? :D

n6s5G.jpg

Edited by manodeoro

Tits McGee

I'm having a hard time telling the difference between the "butchering" of the English language and plain stupidity. I'd ban manodeoro but I fear he might just have made a  bad attempt at a joke.  Same with the OP. A Romanian living in Ireland? That won't turn out too well either. I think I mentioned earlier that this was a "Flame Free" zone. 

My suggestion is that a silly thread begin elsewhere where the usual antics can play out and you all refrain from commenting here. That's just my suggestion. Del may feel like taking a "whack" at someone anyway. And I wouldn't blame him if he did. There are very few rules here. But the ones we do have are enforced. Please continue.

BenjaminButton
1 minute ago, Tits McGee said:

I'm having a hard time telling the difference between the "butchering" of the English language and plain stupidity. I'd ban manodeoro but I fear he might just have made a  bad attempt at a joke.  Same with the OP. A Romanian living in Ireland? That won't turn out too well either. I think I mentioned earlier that this was a "Flame Free" zone. 

My suggestion is that a silly thread begin elsewhere where the usual antics can play out and you all refrain from commenting here. That's just my suggestion. Del may feel like taking a "whack" at someone anyway. And I wouldn't blame him if he did. There are very few rules here. But the ones we do have are enforced. Please continue.

The quality of written English in this thread has left me traumatised.

Taking it outside to general discussion as it seemed relatively watch related @manodeoro and @TheMightDuck . The floor will be yours.

Del
59 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

:lol:

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt, for now.... ;)