TheMightDuck

I need help :)

TheMightDuck

Hello ,

My name is Radu and i`m a romanian living in Ireland :) I will start by asking apologize for my english , is not my mother language :D

And now to more seriuos business :)

I`m a newbie , but to be honest i dont really want to learn so much :)

Before starting this post i lost about 2h betwen the threads .. i already knew some information .

I HAVE A DREAM :D

.. everybody i think has .. at least one .

Someone could tell me if i have the slightest chance to find an

U-Boat Chimera 46 SS Skeleton Automatic Watch, 46mm, Limited Edition, 8028

I hope will not be a problem with the admins so i will put a link in here .

https://www.iguanasell.com.au/collections/watches-primary/products/u-boat-chimera-46-ss-skeleton-automatic-watch-46mm-limited-edition-8028

I would want a replica , off course :))

With ASIAN  7750 AUTOCHRONO MOVEMENT AT28.800 .

Thanks you very much and i hope i an positive answer .

I wish you a good week .

McGilli
19 minutes ago, TheMightDuck said:

We don't sell watches, so how would we know?!

You need to contact someone who sells watches to find out.

All that information was emailed to you when you singed up.

If you spent two hours reading that information you would know who to contact.

We will not do your shopping for you.

Good luck!

RussP

Welcome Radu.

You might need to spend more than 2 hours reading, especially if English isn't your mother tongue.

Good luck with your search.

I guess you've got Rambo wrists if that watch is what appeals to your tastes?

manodeoro

You don't want to read so much ?
Neither do us
So good luck with your search

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

Luxuracer
2 hours ago, TheMightDuck said:

U-Boat Chimera 46 SS Skeleton Automatic Watch, 46mm, Limited Edition, 8028

I do not think there is a rep of the Chimera 46 SS Skeleton

But there are other U-Boat Chimera replica;

http://www.trustytime.biz/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=257_458

BenjaminButton

Thank you for contacting the RWG helpline. You're now in a queue and you are number 98,014. Please stay on the line.

Jibuti

....or call our direct phone # +380 555-CHIM-ERA. Then choose "1" for gen or "2" for rep version of watch.

thank you for your interestes, friend.

brang1
1 hour ago, BenjaminButton said:

Thank you for contacting the RWG helpline. You're now in a queue and you are number 98,014. Please stay on the line.

absolute pisser!

Alan32

Careful chaps, someone who wants a watch that big.....:hulk: "you might not like him when he's angry!"

manodeoro
1 hour ago, Alan32 said:

Careful chaps, someone who wants a watch that big.....:hulk: "you might not like him when he's angry!"

He "does'nt want to learn that much"so he probably won't even read our posts :D

Glaude
7 hours ago, BenjaminButton said:

:lmao: 

11 hours ago, TheMightDuck said:

I`m a newbie , but to be honest i dont really want to learn so much

I'm a more experienced member, but to be honest I don't really want to help you with such a statement...

BUT I understand what you want to say : you feel that there's too much thing going on and you only want a replica of said watch and you'll be on your way, unfortunately, you'll be pretty disappointed by the whole process if you don't take time to read about the caveat of Asian movement, the TD dealing process, etc...

deju

There is a quartz uboat skeleton u51 Chimera, do your homework you will find it.

Personally think the skeleton dial looks crap. 

Tits McGee

The "Flame Free" zone was created so that new members could post stupid questions without the fear of being flamed by more experienced members. It's a very dangerous place for those without the self control to keep their mouths fucking shut in the section BUILT for stupid questions. Everywhere else is pretty much "open territory" EXCEPT the Flame Free zone. My finger is twitching for someone else to flame the numpty here.

Jibuti

OK Tits....

Rezultat iskanja slik za our lips are sealed gif

deju
15 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

The "Flame Free" zone was created so that new members could post stupid questions without the fear of being flamed by more experienced members. It's a very dangerous place for those without the self control to keep their mouths fucking shut in the section BUILT for stupid questions. Everywhere else is pretty much "open territory" EXCEPT the Flame Free zone. My finger is twitching for someone else to flame the numpty here.

giphy.gif

BenjaminButton
OK Tits....

giphy.gif

Juicy lips you say.

Standing suitably corrected and correctly admonished.

Welcome to the new member.

RepGuy
1 hour ago, Tits McGee said:

Can we flame each other instead of the newbie?

AddictedtoVintage

La flame 

BenjaminButton
La flame 

What?

TheMightDuck

:))

Huh , ladys and gentlemans , you seam like an zombie hoarde that find fresh flash :D

i understand you care about your own business .. and i want to apologize that i was so rude and sincer ( that i dont want to learn so much ) :):)

I wil take some days free next week and i will start reading from the begining .. i didn`t realize is such a big deal , i mean , i thought i only a joke .. but it seams that everything is very serious .

I already checked all the links from the tank destroyers ( :P :D joke :D ) , td , and their way to do business .. i didn`t find what i was looking for , instead i find a nice submarine , but not that i looking for .

I dont have big wrists , i`m like an big child , i saw that , i like that , i want that :)

BUT .. is true , i should try to offer a little bit more of respect for other pasions and "jobs" , apologize again :)

TheMightDuck
13 hours ago, deju said:

There is a quartz uboat skeleton u51 Chimera, do your homework you will find it.

Personally think the skeleton dial looks crap. 

I already find an

U-BOAT CHIMERA U-51  BLACK LEATHER.A7750

.. so .. a very small part of my homework i already did it :D

TheMightDuck
14 hours ago, Glaude said:

:lmao: 

I'm a more experienced member, but to be honest I don't really want to help you with such a statement...

BUT I understand what you want to say : you feel that there's too much thing going on and you only want a replica of said watch and you'll be on your way, unfortunately, you'll be pretty disappointed by the whole process if you don't take time to read about the caveat of Asian movement, the TD dealing process, etc...

Can you , please , be more specific with what "caveat of asian movement" means ?

At least where i can find articles to read about it .. and please dont tell me google :)) they send me to a stupid thing about asian and american movements that has nothing to do with watches :)

18 hours ago, manodeoro said:

He "does'nt want to learn that much"so he probably won't even read our posts :D

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE and big child that WANTS something :D

TheMightDuck
On 15/10/2018 at 04:49, McGilli said:

We don't sell watches, so how would we know?!

You need to contact someone who sells watches to find out.

All that information was emailed to you when you singed up.

If you spent two hours reading that information you would know who to contact.

We will not do your shopping for you.

Good luck!

I never said you , or someone from here , sell watches :)

I just asked IF anyone knows to tell me if i can find a nice 46 SS with the A7750 , that - from what i heard - is the best think to ask for :)

McGilli
13 minutes ago, TheMightDuck said:

I never said you , or someone from here , sell watches :)

I just asked IF anyone knows to tell me if i can find a nice 46 SS with the A7750 , that - from what i heard - is the best think to ask for :)

What I meant was - since we are not the sellers - we cannot check exactly what watches are in stock - we don't know for sure.

But - here's what I think you should do.

Once you have the details - and a photo - of the exact watch you really want - just send an email to one or two of the TD's listed on this site.

Look through all the reviews threads for the TD's to find the ones you think will be the best for you.

Just ask them if they are able to get it.

They will reply as as soon as they can - and will tell you a $ for it - IF - they can ever get it.

They might also make a suggestion on something very close to it if that is not available.

Just remember - sometimes - ordering from a TD can take a month to get the watch. Sometimes they say they can get it - and you pay your $ - and they tall you now they cannot get it. Make sure you understand how it works to order from a Trusted Dealer.

Good luck.

Chixisigma

I couldn't see you over in 'General Discussion' for a quick second could I, @TheMightDuck? :D

Welcome etc.

Cxs