So @manodeoro and @TheMightDuck here is a safe place to share.........for the other members of RWG. Should you wish to take part - good luck! I'll start the ball rolling and feel free to come in and explain what the fuck you were going on about next door. I'm largely clueless. @TheMightDuck We all need to start somewhere on the RWG journey and being an international, English Language, forum everyone is welcome - even Germans. The simple advice for the newcomers is read, read and read some more. You will find answers to most of your questions in the guides for new members and in the thousands of existing threads on RWG. Searching and researching are your friends.  Asking questions already answered is always met with a deep sigh and, outside of the flame free zone, some pretty offensive language and unforgiving responses. That's how it is here. A think skin is required and banter is the general currency of communication. Boys will be boys. Cunts will be cunts. Most here are boys on the cunt spectrum.  Good luck. @manodeoro Your written English is no better than @TheMightDuck's and although I would never advocate not sharing because english is your second language - arguing and using humour, especially sarcasm, I would suggest are ill advised until you are fluent. I found both parties responses virtually incomprehensible.  @manodeoro now lets get down to the serious issue. You stated you didn't know if Kuvarsit, a Trusted Dealer, was a scammer. On that point you have made a very poor mistake. Normally I would not be so polite but I feel you might have attempted humour and failed miserably. If you said that out here you would be torn to shreds by the other members including me. Try to explain it but tread very fucking carefully my friend as you really crossed a line there.