BenjaminButton

I need help :) - part 2 - out of the frying pan....

BenjaminButton

So @manodeoro and @TheMightDuck here is a safe place to share.........for the other members of RWG. Should you wish to take part - good luck!

I'll start the ball rolling and feel free to come in and explain what the fuck you were going on about next door. I'm largely clueless.

@TheMightDuck We all need to start somewhere on the RWG journey and being an international, English Language, forum everyone is welcome - even Germans. The simple advice for the newcomers is read, read and read some more. You will find answers to most of your questions in the guides for new members and in the thousands of existing threads on RWG. Searching and researching are your friends.  Asking questions already answered is always met with a deep sigh and, outside of the flame free zone, some pretty offensive language and unforgiving responses. That's how it is here. A think skin is required and banter is the general currency of communication. Boys will be boys. Cunts will be cunts. Most here are boys on the cunt spectrum.  Good luck.

@manodeoro Your written English is no better than @TheMightDuck's and although I would never advocate not sharing because english is your second language - arguing and using humour, especially sarcasm, I would suggest are ill advised until you are fluent. I found both parties responses virtually incomprehensible. 

@manodeoro now lets get down to the serious issue. You stated you didn't know if Kuvarsit, a Trusted Dealer, was a scammer. On that point you have made a very poor mistake. Normally I would not be so polite but I feel you might have attempted humour and failed miserably. If you said that out here you would be torn to shreds by the other members including me. Try to explain it but tread very fucking carefully my friend as you really crossed a line there.

Glaude

:popcorn:

Stabstarr

I am just here for the comments...

semperfi55

Fun fun :lol:

RepGuy

Is it that time of the day already?

Glaude

Slow start so far...

giphy.gif

manodeoro
57 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

So @manodeoro and @TheMightDuck here is a safe place to share.........for the other members of RWG. Should you wish to take part - good luck!

I'll start the ball rolling and feel free to come in and explain what the fuck you were going on about next door. I'm largely clueless.

@TheMightDuck We all need to start somewhere on the RWG journey and being an international, English Language, forum everyone is welcome - even Germans. The simple advice for the newcomers is read, read and read some more. You will find answers to most of your questions in the guides for new members and in the thousands of existing threads on RWG. Searching and researching are your friends.  Asking questions already answered is always met with a deep sigh and, outside of the flame free zone, some pretty offensive language and unforgiving responses. That's how it is here. A think skin is required and banter is the general currency of communication. Boys will be boys. Cunts will be cunts. Most here are boys on the cunt spectrum.  Good luck.

@manodeoro Your written English is no better than @TheMightDuck's and although I would never advocate not sharing because english is your second language - arguing and using humour, especially sarcasm, I would suggest are ill advised until you are fluent. I found both parties responses virtually incomprehensible.  

@manodeoro now lets get down to the serious issue. You stated you didn't know if Kuvarsit, a Trusted Dealer, was a scammer. On that point you have made a very poor mistake. Normally I would not be so polite but I feel you might have attempted humour and failed miserably. If you said that out here you would be torn to shreds by the other members including me. Try to explain it but tread very fucking carefully my friend as you really crossed a line there. 

OK ... lesson learned but I'll try to explain, with my poor  English, what I really wanted to say.

I did not intend to say that Kuvarsit  (TD here) could possibly be a scammer ... I just wrote that I did not know if the link I provided linked to the real Kuvarsit website or a scammer site ... That's all.

I know that I should have checked before as if I did I would not have put that link here and I already apologized for that.

About my English, I know I'm far from fluent but I try to do my best and I  try to be as constructive as possible when I post on that forum.

Read and learn, show some  works I do and do my best to share what I have learned and the tricks I find by myself, etc ... would you please read some of my topics and posts (except for the lasts of course)  and  tell me if they are completely useless and incomprehensible.

If you think they are then I wont argue about your judgment and I'll stop posting here and limit myself to reading.

hasel5

Beer and pork scathing sorted so sitting down for the main act

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deju

:rideemcowboy: yeeeehah 

BenjaminButton
1 hour ago, manodeoro said:

OK ... lesson learned but I'll try to explain, with my poor  English, what I really wanted to say.

I did not intend to say that Kuvarsit  (TD here) could possibly be a scammer ... I just wrote that I did not know if the link I provided linked to the real Kuvarsit website or a scammer site ... That's all.

I know that I should have checked before as if I did I would not have put that link here and I already apologized for that.

About my English, I know I'm far from fluent but I try to do my best and I  try to be as constructive as possible when I post on that forum.

Read and learn, show some  works I do and do my best to share what I have learned and the tricks I find by myself, etc ... would you please read some of my topics and posts (except for the lasts of course)  and  tell me if they are completely useless and incomprehensible.

If you think they are then I wont argue about your judgment and I'll stop posting here and limit myself to reading.

You can clearly be completely comprehensible when writing in the Englsh language as you've shown here. I think your explanation about Kuvarsit now makes sense and draws a line under that piss poor misundertanding. 

Arguing and humour are notoriously difficult in a second language and I think you fell foul of that. It didnt go well. You should definitely keep contributing - your previous posts and this one are perfectly comprehensible, it is a commendable skill to contribute to something like this in a second language and I would never seek my judgement or approval - that way madness lies. 

No popcorn required so far gentlemen. 

One down and one to go?

tabuktime

Is this something to do with the apology post the other day?

I really must try and keep up.

manodeoro
8 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

You can clearly be completely comprehensible when writing in the Englsh language as you've shown here. I think your explanation about Kuvarsit now makes sense and draws a line under that piss poor misundertanding. 

Arguing and humour are notoriously dificult in a second language and I think you fell foul of that. It didnt go well. You should definitely keep contributing - your previous posts and this one are perfectly comprehensible, it is a comendable skill to contribute to something like this in a second language and I would never seek my judgement or approval - that way madness lies.  

One down and one to go?

Thank you for visiting my profile, reading my other posts and topics and cool down the stoning crowd.

Not really kind of you changing my profile picture but to be honest I prefer that last one (humorous) to the one you gave me some minutes ago (agressive).

I'll keep it a few days then change it to my one of my own, if you dont mind.

I wish you a good evening.

tabuktime

Asking to be kissed is aggressive? Maybe in Romania...

manodeoro
9 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

Asking to be kissed is aggressive? Maybe in Romania...

Not that one ... no problem about asking to be kissed.

The other one showed me as a bearded transvestite and as my wife sometimes read over my shoulder she could guess how disturbed I am ... she knows I sometimes dress up but she doesn't know I'm bearded.

Edited by manodeoro

Luxuracer
13 minutes ago, manodeoro said:

Not really kind of you changing my profile picture but to be honest I prefer that last one (humorous) to the one you gave me some minutes ago (agressive).

@BenjaminButton did NOT change your profile picture.

Only an Admin or Moderator could do that ... and BB isn't one.

McGilli
6 minutes ago, manodeoro said:

she knows I sometimes dress up but she doesn't know I'm bearded.

This guy isn't so bad....

Welcome, again.

tabuktime
1 minute ago, McGilli said:

This guy isn't so bad....

Welcome, again.

So far so good...

BenjaminButton
23 minutes ago, manodeoro said:

Thank you for visiting my profile, reading my other posts and topics and cool down the stoning crowd.

I'll keep it a few days then change it to my one of my own, if you dont mind.

I wish you a good evening.

Your humorous avatar has nothing to do with me and I couldn't not give a flying fuck about it. 

Personally I think I may be loosing it as I feel tremendously confused. I thought @TheMightDuck was the Romanian in Ireland. Who are you people? 

BenjaminButton
11 minutes ago, manodeoro said:

Not that one ... no problem about asking to be kissed.

The other one showed me as a bearded transvestite and as my wife sometimes read over my shoulder she could guess how disturbed I am ... she knows I sometimes dress up but she doesn't know I'm bearded.

Oh deary, deary me - what did we say about attempting humour? 

black263
38 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

Arguing and humour are notoriously dificult in a second language and I think you fell foul of that. It didnt go well. You should definitely keep contributing - your previous posts and this one are perfectly comprehensible, it is a comendable skill to contribute to something like this in a second language and I would never seek my judgement or approval - that way madness lies. 

One down and one to go?

I have to agree that it's a great skill to be able to converse in the English Language.   It's a skill that Mr Button has, and you should read his advice with care and attention - even if he can't spell difficult or commendable. 

BenjaminButton
10 minutes ago, black263 said:

I have to agree that it's a great skill to be able to converse in the English Language.   It's a skill that Mr Button has, and you should read his advice with care and attention - even if he can't spell difficult or commendable. 

Black you remind me of someone else with your spell checking. Quite bloody right too. If one cannot spell correctly with the omnipresent 'spellcheck' then one should be suitably ashamed.  A quick edit on my original but the shameful truth will be forever held captive in your quote. Oh and I think 'English Language' should have been English language. Silly old upper and lower case letters.

GingerApple
20 minutes ago, manodeoro said:

I found this funny! Good work!

By the way, the avatar changer is probably Tits McGee. He loves it. He changed lots of avatars. And even names. Neither my avatar or username is the one I joined with so you're not doing too badly all things considered!

McGilli
21 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

Silly old upper and lower case letters.

Kind of like, if someone is selling a couple of Ball watches, and you go up to him and say "Can I see you Balls?"

Totally correct, and not offensive in any way.

You wouldn't want to say to someone "Can I see your balls?"

That's highly inappropriate.

Cuz people can tell, when we're talking out loud if we're using capitol letters right?

I hope so... Or my next review is going to be a disaster ;) Or is that only when I'm reading it out loud to my family?

Tits McGee
35 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

Oh deary, deary me - what did we say about attempting humour? 

Fixed now. Multiple numpties can be confusing sometimes. 

BenjaminButton
Fixed now. Multiple numpties can be confusing sometimes. 

Especially when they appear to be like peas from a pod.