Givemetime

New to the forum and looking for a modded Rolex 6263

Givemetime

Hello Everyone,

I have been a watch enthusiast for many years and have developed a particular taste for Vintage Rolexes overtime. Considering that most of them are out of reach for me, I've decided to join this forum in the hopes of finding replicas as close as possible to the real ones that I dream of.

I am currently looking for a modded Rolex 6263 with silver of black dial with fully functional chrono. I own one with a Venus 75, but the dial isn't great and the 12 counter at 6 doesn't work. I would love something better.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Best,

G

Edited by Givemetime

RepGuy

Hello, take some time to read. Vintage builds can get confusing if not.

SixSixSix

welcome!I'm a newbie as well/

NCRich
17 hours ago, Givemetime said:

Hello Everyone,

I have been a watch enthusiast for many years and have developed a particular taste for Vintage Rolexes overtime. Considering that most of them are out of reach for me, I've decided to join this forum in the hopes of finding replicas as close as possible to the real ones that I dream of.

I am currently looking for a modded Rolex 6263 with silver of black dial with fully functional chrono. I own one with a Venus 75, but the dial isn't great and the counter at 12 doesn't work. I would love something better.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Best,

G

There is no counter at 12, and the Venus 75 is as good as you are going to get without spending multiple thousands.  And even then it won't be right.

Givemetime

NCRich, yes sorry. I meant the 12 counter at 6. Corrected my post. Thank you for noticing. 

NCRich

This is a DW dial with a gen plexi and Athaya crown.  The 6 subdial is frozen, and the subdial hands are replaced with thinner ones.  Rare as hen's teeth, and as good as it gets without an absurd amount of money.  And this was $800 when first built.

edcFctx.jpg?1

This is probably the best stock dial from the factories.

gqqbdJ2.jpg?1

Givemetime

Whoa, both amazing looking. Thanks for sharing.

How would i go about acquiring one of those? $800 is a lot, but manageable in comparison to some of the exorbitant prices for some of these custom builds. 

gabro

@NCRich  those look beautiful!

what's the specs of the YG one? please