RepGuy

Hamilton Chrono for a Steal

RepGuy

I wanted to do a quick review of a watch I received last night. Below is the Hamilton Khaki Navy Sub Auto Chrono fitted with their H-31 caliber movement, which is a modified ETA 7753. The model lives up to its "Navy" description with its 300m of water resistance, and screw down chrono pushers.

The case is stainless steel, and comes on a soft rubber straps with a cool looking buckle. The weight of the watch is good, and at 43mm in size, it fits the wrist nicely. The bezel feels solid, and has a strong click with no play to be found.

Lume is excellent, and glows a bright blue long after the light source fades. Timekeeping is so far good, but a better idea will be had after a week or so of wear.

I was able to pick this up for a total of $580 shipped, in new condition with all boxes/paperwork included, and an intact warranty, which makes the watch that much nicer to me. This is definitely a keeper.

izrWN1.jpg

Br87lh.jpg

UNJESg.jpg

C4RXsc.jpg

3mHqZr.jpg

WCXKak.jpg

HorFan

It's a beauty, nice pickup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VMSG

Nice one!
How did you manage to get it at that price?

RepGuy
10 minutes ago, VMSG said:

Nice one!
How did you manage to get it at that price?

It was a dealer display model, so it still had all the original wrapping on it, and was unworn.

VMSG
It was a dealer display model, so it still had all the original wrapping on it, and was unworn.
Amazing deal man! Congrats!

cvp3

She's a beaut!

tonyh7

Love the watch - especially the manta engraving on the case back. A cracker.

RepGuy

Thanks everyone. I was pretty excited to get this one. Also, unrelated, but my Clerc Hydroscaph finally came back from warranty repairs after a 7 month wait at the facility

IEb7xV.jpg