Hey RWG!
  So after a couple days in the hospital (I tell people it was a freak thumb-wrestling accident), I got a chance to check out an estate sale on some vintage watches, mainly pocket watches. A friend of mine told me about it. He works at one of the local stores here and said, "You know, if you're into watches, what if I told you where you could find incredible pocket watches by the finest brands, in magnificent condition, for a great price?" I said, "Well that doesn't sound shady at all! Where is it?" And since there are basically no watch enthusiast or watch-related events normally here, I dropped everything and went to check it out. So a collector passed a month ago or so and his collection was being sold off. I ask the guy at the front about it, and where the watch collection is, and he led me to the back room and introduced me to a gentleman who opened a trunk box. Inside there was a crazy number of old watch and jewelry boxes. Basically, I got a few pretty nice pieces for some killer prices!I haven't decided whether I want to keep the ones I bought or try to sell them off to friends or something, but these are the ones I now have.    Although I'm not much of a pocket watch guy, please enjoy some pretty nice eye candy! Steal #1: An old Lange 1 18kt gold pocket watch in original box
Steal #2: an IWC small seconds pocket watch with original box/papers 18kt

#3: a Patek Philippe Gondolo small seconds pocket watch 18kt. (1900-1910) This one I haven't technically bought yet, I'm seeing if the Estate will get back to my offer so they have it reserved to me  )

#4: a Rolex Cellini pocket watch (14kt I think? Maybe 18)
#5: some of the dozens of wristwatches the collection had   I think I bought a quarter of the collection, just picked out my favorites. There were two more Pateks, two Breguets, and a good amount of small ornate and enameled pocket watches there as well.  What do you think?   Fox