patooo

Supermirrors Sead

patooo

Anyone know why he’s not a TD on RWG? 

fatarms

He already has all the customers he can handle with RWI.  He doesn't have the staff to support two boards.

RUSH2112

But really, what difference does it make?  You obviously know who he is and can access his reviews if you want to deal with him.

BadPickle
16 minutes ago, patooo said:

Anyone know why he’s not a TD on RWG? 

maybe greg thinks he's a cunt? 

cvp3

He's pretty good.

bdnica

He's a pro... honest, serious, fair and always follows through.  And a really good guy.   So not sure why he isn't a TD here, but he's definitely not a cunt.  I  cleared Customs today on a DC Factory AP 15202 that only he seems to have access to.  Transaction was without hassle despite a couple of 'one-off' requests from me.  And the piece arrived well packed, in great shape and exceeds expectations.  Plan to post pics tomorrow after the bracelet gets the usual & customary treatment!

BadPickle
7 hours ago, bdnica said:

He's a pro... honest, serious, fair and always follows through.  And a really good guy.   So not sure why he isn't a TD here, but he's definitely not a cunt.  I  cleared Customs today on a DC Factory AP 15202 that only he seems to have access to.  Transaction was without hassle despite a couple of 'one-off' requests from me.  And the piece arrived well packed, in great shape and exceeds expectations.  Plan to post pics tomorrow after the bracelet gets the usual & customary treatment!

That’s good to know :D 

deju

I’ve bought a few watches from Sead over the years. As mentioned he has the TD status on other boards.

I’m by no means saying that it’s not as strict on RWI because the Admin team work very hard but I’ve always taken the safety caution buffer as follows;

1; RWG - bike wrapped in bubble wrap, on a bed of cotton wool.

2; RWI - a bike with one stabiliser.... hyper pro active at tackling issues and scammers. 

3; RG - fall off your bike, get up! 

Finrep

Sead is very trustful dealer, highly recommended! But why he should be here and RWI?

bentleyblower

I have bought 2 from Sead in the past month.  A noob Daytona 116500 that he supplied from U.K. stock and a noob Deep Sea Dweller from the factory.  Both with faultless communication and delivery.  His U.K. stocklist is available on request and really is quite extensive.  

GenTLe
On 28/02/2020 at 19:03, Finrep said:

Sead is very trustful dealer, highly recommended! But why he should be here and RWI?

4 hours ago, bentleyblower said:

I have bought 2 from Sead in the past month.  A noob Daytona 116500 that he supplied from U.K. stock and a noob Deep Sea Dweller from the factory.  Both with faultless communication and delivery.  His U.K. stocklist is available on request and really is quite extensive.  

You know you're replying to a 1.5 years old thread, right?

BadPickle
7 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

You know you're replying to a 1.5 years old thread, right?

is there a law against that here? 

RussP
13 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

is there a law against that here? 

Does he have a brother named Seal?

BadPickle
25 minutes ago, RussP said:

Does he have a brother named Seal?

Don’t we all?