Sign in to follow this  
Hyjynx

A theme with no name....

Hyjynx

It was a boring day, so I thought I’d do a photo shoot. I had a theme in mind but just couldn’t come up with an inspirational or catchy title. Maybe you can help me out:
a1419cb1d69125d650ec91f22a377dcb.jpg
f5de810fa60777e610352c802380b96d.jpg
831414ce48884cb6de4626b60de63838.jpg
3f430cee06cba74d309157e4ffe3e308.jpg

Did I mention that I was bored?

Glaude

I have an idea for the title, how about : "The last pics of my Memorigin Stellar AT1118 before I gave it for free to Glaude"

KarmaToBurn

I don't have a title for you but I must say there isn't a single watch on your collection that I don't love! Very cool stuff.

Hyjynx
I have an idea for the title, how about : "The last pics of my Memorigin Stellar AT1118 before I gave it for free to Glaude"

LOL! Nice try, but no cigar!

I don't have a title for you but I must say there isn't a single watch on your collection that I don't love! Very cool stuff.

Thanks!

Left Coast Guy

A soft spot for the bronze diver, eh?  That seems the theme to me, lots of stuff for going very deep in the ocean. Question now, is can you even swim? 

BenjaminButton

When you said photo shoot I got all ‘David Bailey’ excited imagine my surprise when I saw the polystyrene box backdrop..... and the very contemporary composition.

Hyjynx
A soft spot for the bronze diver, eh?  That seems the theme to me, lots of stuff for going very deep in the ocean. Question now, is can you even swim? 

Astute observation, but they’re not all divers, so that’s not the theme I had in mind. On a sister forum where I posted this exact thread, someone called one of the watches “freaky”, which in a sense, is a clue. Think freaky in the sense of oddities. What’s odd about these watches? What oddity do they all have in common?

Hyjynx
When you said photo shoot I got all ‘David Bailey’ excited imagine my surprise when I saw the polystyrene box backdrop..... and the very contemporary composition.

You say that like it’s a bad thing. Someone once did a painting with human excrement. Now, it’s considered a classic. Sometimes, you just have to go off the beaten path, and turn shit to treasure.

BenjaminButton

You Sir are moving into a new photographic frontier. A poly pioneer standing on the shoulders of artistic giants such as.....

Piero Manzoni 1961 ‘Artist’s Shit’

58fce308fb6175120870a5a0aa506111.jpg

Hyjynx
You Sir are moving into a new photographic frontier. A poly pioneer standing on the shoulders of artistic giants such as.....

Piero Manzoni 1961 ‘Artist’s Shit’

58fce308fb6175120870a5a0aa506111.jpg

I am at once honored and gratified. *takes a bow*

Hyjynx

Finally! On Repgeek:

dceb126fbcd51a385dd8cca7ff2950b8.jpg