ClearSea

A new addiction

ClearSea

Been into Rep watches for a while and reading on some other forums and joined this forum not too long ago. So far, this one seems the best (not blowing smoke up you guys asses) . Only have to figure out how the search bar works because it doesn't give me the search results I have been hoping for. Anyway, I am into the Rolex and Omega brands. Hoping to learn a lot from all you people here. Btw I am a documents counterfeit expert for a living so if there are any questions about papers of genuine watches, just let me know, happy to help.

Glaude
44 minutes ago, ClearSea said:

Btw I am a documents counterfeit expert for a living

:lol: 

I don't know how this will be welcomed around here, but I'm curious to see what do you mean by that, you tinker on Photoshop ? You create fake passports ? You sell fake diplomas and certificates ?

Sounds like the goats that regularly come here to offer such services :lol: 

ClearSea
12 minutes ago, Glaude said:

:lol: 

I don't know how this will be welcomed around here, but I'm curious to see what do you mean by that, you tinker on Photoshop ? You create fake passports ? You sell fake diplomas and certificates ?

Sounds like the goats that regularly come here to offer such services :lol: 

Hahaha, No I am on the 'other side' I investigate alleged fake documents and make reports If they are (or not) So I know a thing or two about printing techniques. 

Glaude

That makes a lot more sense like that :lol: 

That could be useful in some of the eBay scam topic we have on a regular basis in the aforementioned section !

Welcome to the forum !

GingerApple
1 hour ago, ClearSea said:

Only have to figure out how the search bar works because it doesn't give me the search results I have been hoping for.

Use Google instead, much better results. So if you want to know if the ARF submariner is better than the Noob v9, Google something like, 'rwg noob v9 compared ARF submariner' and you'll find what you want much easier.

Luxuracer
23 minutes ago, ClearSea said:

Hahaha, No I am on the 'other side' I investigate alleged fake documents and make reports If they are (or not) So I know a thing or two about printing techniques. 

Can I send you a copy of @Glaude's passport ... so you can verify if he is truly French or not?!?

We are suspecting he's a Canadian live in DC.

Glaude

:canada:

GC
19 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Can I send you a copy of @Glaude's passport ... so you can verify if he is truly French or not?!?

We are suspecting he's a Canadian live in DC.

Don’t be a fool good sir... here is his photo! A French man, 

absolument!!! 

3-E326509-A49-D-4-F6-E-944-E-19-C3-B699-

Glaude
7 minutes ago, GC said:

Don’t be a fool good sir... here is his photo! A French man, 

absolument!!! 

Image associée

GingerApple

In your dreams fatty:

sflSG.jpg

Glaude
6 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

In your dreams fatty:

sflSG.jpg

Cheap gingerweasel, you steal shutterstock images from Google and you want to make us believe you'll buy a gen DSSD ... :D 

ClearSea

Buddy of mine moved to Canada, since then he's been acting weird, maybe there is something in the water.......

58 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

Use Google instead, much better results. So if you want to know if the ARF submariner is better than the Noob v9, Google something like, 'rwg noob v9 compared ARF submariner' and you'll find what you want much easier.

Thx for the tip, Will do!

McGilli
7 hours ago, ClearSea said:

Buddy of mine moved to Canada, since then he's been acting weird, maybe there is something in the water.......

It's because Marijuana is legal in Canada now....