Buglicker

Thinking out of the box.. Top tip.

Buglicker

When you’ve no box or papers for your beautiful Rolex, simply print a ‘Certificate of Authenticity’ yourself.

Ebay seems more packed with crappy fakes than usual today, but this guy has gone the extra mile - even if it’s for the wrong fucking watch...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F372491693479

Mr_B

Haha. Love it. 

deju

Colour print certificate though! 

Jibuti

nothing wrong here lads-font size is right, so is paper-shine!

McGilli

@ClearSea What say you? You're the expert - you've been called to the stand to authenticate this certificate of authenticity.

@Glaude

Glaude
3 minutes ago, McGilli said:

@ClearSea What say you? You're the expert - you've been called to the stand to authenticate this certificate of authenticity.

@Glaude

What if the certificate is authentic but the authenticity of the certification is doubtful, there's no online expert for that ! :D 

See, thinking outside the box !

ClearSea

Whahaha, I have to show this to my colleagues! We see some nice fantasy documents passing by every day, from sometimes completely made up countries. It is possible to make some nice 'authentic' papers/cards at home with your DIY printer, but it will never be the same as a dye sublimation or book print . Easy tell with some magnification. But then again, the original signature got me thinking, could it be?........:D

GingerApple
21 minutes ago, ClearSea said:

Whahaha, I have to show this to my colleagues! We see some nice fantasy documents passing by every day, from sometimes completely made up countries. It is possible to make some nice 'authentic' papers/cards at home with your DIY printer, but it will never be the same as a dye sublimation or book print . Easy tell with some magnification. But then again, the original signature got me thinking, could it be?........:D

I bet you're a right laugh at barbeques....

;)

ClearSea

I never talk work, rather talk bikes and babes at a bbq ;P

GingerApple

I don't get invited to barbeques. I can't think why....?

Pseudorep

Watch is in Cleethorpes but the Authentication certificate is from a shop in Sydney CBD... Seems unusual you'd go so far to authenticate.

black263

But he has 100% positive feedback.  (Ok, so he's never sold anything before, but he's paid for stuff he bought!!)

Glaude
3 hours ago, Pseudorep said:

Watch is in Cleethorpes but the Authentication certificate is from a shop in Sydney CBD... Seems unusual you'd go so far to authenticate.

That, plus the fact that there's no Oleg Merkin working in that company ... :lol: 

3 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

I don't get invited to barbeques. I can't think why....?

It's when the sun is shinning, you can't go outside when the sun is shinning

GingerApple
13 minutes ago, Glaude said:

It's when the sun is shinning, you can't go outside when the sun is shinning

:rofl:

Bastard!