AllergyDoc

Glashutte Senator

gran

I got one SS (with gold hands) and I think it looks beautiful on the wrist indeed

I have a quation about the handwind..can it be wound all the way until it stops as on a normal handwind or does it start to slipp when it is fully wound ???

GC
I posted the picture of this watch in "Big watches are out of fashion"... or something like that..., saying -China already reacted.

THEN nobody paid any attention.

Now, sooo suddenly, everyone became just crazy about this watch.

Assholes... Where's my credit???

:fearlessleader::):lol:

Here Mr Luthier...your credit as requested!

credit-card-scams.jpg

Member X
I got one SS (with gold hands) and I think it looks beautiful on the wrist indeed

I have a quation about the handwind..can it be wound all the way until it stops as on a normal handwind or does it start to slipp when it is fully wound ???

I have found these movements to be really quite stiff and nowhere near as smooth as my other handwinds, so I just wind them slowly and gently until I can feel the resistance is building up quite a bit!

gran

I have found these movements to be really quite stiff and nowhere near as smooth as my other handwinds, so I just wind them slowly and gently until I can feel the resistance is building up quite a bit!

I see! and yes these feel quite stiff winding

jojo8989

Where can you get the black face? thats gorgeous. Also, anyone know if you can put a nice metal band on them?

Member X

Metal band?? :lol:

Robert might have some in stock (check his listing in his sales section), otherwise any of the other dealers can get them.

The black isn't strictly accurate to gen as I believe the gen does not have all-silver markers/hands, but the rest of the watch isn't that accurate anyway so I wouldn't worry about it ;) :paddy_beer:

Just enjoy it for a great price, good looking piece!

jojo8989

haha i agree with ya X but it isnt for me :lol:

Member X

I'll let you off then :lol:

Do you mean mesh or 'normal' metal bracelet?

You might have to just look at ebay to see what 20mm metal bands you can get (I think it's 20mm lugs?). I don't think any IWC comes on metal in real life!

jojo8989

normal most likely. Im getting it for my boss (trying to rope more people into the rep world :lol: ) and he made that comment. Ill probably just go with a nice 20mm soft leather instead. He just likes watches that "flow together".... eh im working on him ha

Member X

If you find a cheap and soft leather, let me know :lol: lol

gasdoc

I've got one of these from a dealer on RWI, unbelievable price. Everyone should have one, no question. The strap is total crap though, plastic and stiff. I am looking for a nice soft leather as well.

It's a beautiful watch, and the best money I've spent on a rep.

SeptemberSun

I've got one of these from a dealer on RWI, unbelievable price. Everyone should have one, no question. The strap is total crap though, plastic and stiff. I am looking for a nice soft leather as well.

It's a beautiful watch, and the best money I've spent on a rep.

Hi mate, I'm on RWI...which dealer? I love these watches. Thanks

HarleyMo

Perfect clones has them on his website for $118 Im sure Mary or Rochest at WI (my td of choice) can get them also.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

SeptemberSun

Perfect clones has them on his website for $118 Im sure Mary or Rochest at WI (my td of choice) can get them also.

Great tip, thanks a lot!

elconquistador

I don't think they have been in production for some time. The black dial ones are pretty spectacular.

LightGeek

They've been out for a while. I've already tried.

SeptemberSun

They've been out for a while. I've already tried.

bummer...RWI TDs as well??

greg_r

These were discontinued some considerable time ago (2 years or more) - they're out of stock everywhere.

jms137

I picked up a Glashutte in China at xmas. Imagine this one, but rose gold, a little thicker and with a balance wheel/fake tourbillon at the 6 position. Quite an unusual looking watch when in amongst the thousands of pams, als, breitling, rolex etc.

But.... it was literally the ONLY Glashutte I saw in my whole time in China!