PostMaster

What watch..

PostMaster

Hello Hi,

General question, made of been answered before. So soOoOorryyyy.

Do you get a watch brand that matches your lifestyle or just a watch you think looks good? (Example: retail value of the gen watch maybe more than your salary can afford)

Or do you get a rep watch that you can somehow justify if questioned.

Get your answers in guys & girls.

:titsmcgee:

Logixa

I get whatever the fuck i want. I can pull of a rolex with by salary but cant be bothered paying 6k+ for a watch that is just not worth more than 3k ever..

Thommo82

Wear whatever you want.

No one cares what watch you are wearing, that’s why we all get together here. 

GingerApple

I try to only wear reps that cost £100k or more in Gen as wearing them makes my penis seem slightly larger.

Case in point today. I'm wearing this cheap Rolex and my penis is miniscule, barely noticeable.

Don't make the same mistake as me!

xi2eQ.jpg

Thommo82
6 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

my penis is miniscule, barely noticeable.

Mazz

moved to gd

deju
18 minutes ago, Logixa said:

I get whatever the fuck i want. I can pull of a rolex with by salary but cant be bothered paying 6k+ for a watch that is just not worth more than 3k ever..

No one can pull off a Rolex... all Rolex are assumed fake because real people have real issues with what others shouldn’t afford because they think they are better :lol:

Any minimum wage part time McDonald’s worker can justify a Rolex with their salary. 

Logixa
3 minutes ago, deju said:

No one can pull off a Rolex... all Rolex are assumed fake because real people have real issues with what others shouldn’t afford because they think they are better :lol:

Any minimum wage part time McDonald’s worker can justify a Rolex with their salary. 

:rofl: cant argue with that

PostMaster

Agree with that, I think not over buying and killing the hobby is better? Keep it interesting... 

Glaude
3 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

I try to only wear reps that cost £100k or more in Gen as wearing them makes my penis seem slightly larger.

Case in point today. I'm wearing this cheap Rolex and my penis is miniscule, barely noticeable.

Don't make the same mistake as me!

The hulk ? :giggle:

Rokerite

This question comes up again and again. Only a problem if you are trying to pass off a replica watch as a gen. Who cares what other people think? Most people won't even notice you are wearing a watch never mind what brand it is. Wear what YOU like, and on the very small off chance somebody asks you if it is the real thing , just tell them the truth, that it is a very good copy which you bought for 5% of the cost of the real thing! :thumbsup2: