Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Moondustesp

1016 bezel

Recommended Posts

Moondustesp

Does anyone know the dimensions or atleast thickness of the 1016 bezel? Going to try and modify an raffels smooth bezel. Thanks in advance guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JSebwc

What style of crystal are you going to use...T21 domed or T22 beveled ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moondustesp

Not sure yet but prob beveled

On 13/11/2018 at 13:08, JSebwc said:

What style of crystal are you going to use...T21 domed or T22 beveled ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JSebwc

If you are buying a raffles DJ bezel  it should fit your 1016 with beveled T22 crystal ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BabaNJ
6 hours ago, JSebwc said:

If you are buying a raffles DJ bezel  it should fit your 1016 with beveled T22 crystal ...

Can you give link for the beveled T22? I tried twice to fit raffles bezel on clarks T22 and it definitely does not fit. I had to mod the bezel the fit to build this all raffles 1016.

GM2yD.jpg
GMQGy.jpg
G0BlL.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JSebwc

@BabaNJ  I was just going off an assumption. I dont have any personal experience with the raffles bezel .  All my  Explorers have a JMB bezel made to match the crystal  I assumed that they would fit the clarks crystal .  You have the hands on experience.  Did you machine the ID of the bezel?  how much of a difference is there between the crystal and the bezel?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BabaNJ
21 minutes ago, JSebwc said:

@BabaNJ  I was just going off an assumption. I dont have any personal experience with the raffles bezel .  All my  Explorers have a JMB bezel made to match the crystal  I assumed that they would fit the clarks crystal .  You have the hands on experience.  Did you machine the ID of the bezel?  how much of a difference is there between the crystal and the bezel?

 

It was trial and error. I  don't have exact specs. JMB cases are basically raffles cases which he machines the bezels, drills lug holes and reshapes case for better gen like looks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×