bigleon

Only spammers who want banned post here

bigleon

Hi, new to the forum. I’ve recently come across a page selling replicas on instagram and was wondering if anyone uk based is following them. I’m not the most knowledgable on the subject of replicas so just wanted to know how good/bad a few of their watches are. They’re offering next day delivery and Uk based stock.

Foxindebox

Just stick to our list of TD’s mate, safer that way ;)

BadApple

As above - we use TD's (Trusted Dealers) as others may not be trusted including your instagram based one. 

deju

Kuvarsit is a TD here with an instagram.

While they may profess uk stock, no one here will be able to vouch or confirm what you'll get from the person you've mentioned

PostMaster

Get your knowledge up to scratch to start off, compare it to a gen etc etc, its PayPal payments so it’s all monitored. Take the risk if it pays off then let’s see the pics on your wrist. 

Good luck 

Life = :payup:

Glaude

Hi and welcome !

We only advise to use our TDs, even if you take the risk and it pays off, we will still not recommend someone not on our TD list ;) 

BadApple
1 hour ago, bigleon said:

They’re offering next day delivery and Uk based stock.

Even our UK based TD hasn't UK based stock nor offers next day delivery. To get counterfeit watches into this country on such mass would be impossible to do. The best thing you can do is apply a bit of common sense to what you are saying and seeing and save yourself some grief and money. 

bigleon

They’re claiming to be importing a few watches at a time. I hear your points though, thanks

Glaude
2 minutes ago, bigleon said:

They’re claiming to be importing a few watches at a time. I hear your points though, thanks

So you really want to order from instead of following advice from people that know how those things works ? 

I'm pretty new here, but just look at the joining date of deju or foxindebox... they know their stuff !

bigleon
11 hours ago, Glaude said:

So you really want to order from instead of following advice from people that know how those things works ? 

I'm pretty new here, but just look at the joining date of deju or foxindebox... they know their stuff !

No, far from it. I was just explaining how the page claims to offer next day deliver.

BadApple

Have you come on here to poke those that know with a stick?

Be told what you are told. What I would like to see is you order one off there, have your eyes taken out and your pants pulled down and then come back on here telling those whop are right that you were wrong.

The scam sites are hardly likely to tell you the truth. If there was a GENUINE UK supplier out there then they would likely be a TD on here or other such similar sites. That is why we have TRUSTED DEALERS - they are dealers who can be trusted.

Forget what the page claims or please buy a watch from there. Make your decision away from RWG.

RUSH2112
20 hours ago, BADAPPLE said:

Even our UK based TD hasn't UK based stock nor offers next day delivery. To get counterfeit watches into this country on such mass would be impossible to do. The best thing you can do is apply a bit of common sense to what you are saying and seeing and save yourself some grief and money. 

You don’t think reg has uk stock?  His page lists Thai stock, uk stock, and in transit.

black263
1 hour ago, RUSH2112 said:

You don’t think reg has uk stock?  His page lists Thai stock, uk stock, and in transit.

Yup.  I've had RMSD from Reg with his UK stock.

BadApple
2 hours ago, RUSH2112 said:

His UK stock is very very low and of limited range and numbers :)

RUSH2112
7 hours ago, BADAPPLE said:

His UK stock is very very low and of limited range and numbers :)

Depends when you check.  After one of his trips he usually has a lot of stock.

OLDBLOKE74

:brightlight:What’s instagram ? 

• Like 2

Nichelle

Is there a link to their Instagram account? I would like to follow it because I like to support small brands with the small input I can. I can at least follow them and make their account a bit more relevant for the Instagram algorithm that likes real followers the most. That’s why it is relevant to use 1394TA to get more real followers – the risk of getting banned is much lower, and it is the safest way for now to get more followers.
So, if you are interested, you are welcome to use this trick. It is especially beneficial for small businesses that can easily get more attention and more orders this way.

Edited by Nichelle

Mystery Shopper

@bigleon I see you are still around 4 years after starting this. Did you give them a go and did it work out?

People forget- the TDs all started somewhere before they met the criteria to be on our TD list.

deju
1 hour ago, Mystery Shopper said:

@bigleon I see you are still around 4 years after starting this. Did you give them a go and did it work out?

People forget- the TDs all started somewhere before they met the criteria to be on our TD list.

He’s a ninja lurker haha 

I’ve no clue why this topic became honey to flies for bots dropping links. OP’s question was a genuine one.