_DC_

THE STUVETJEE & DC PROJECT: Rolex 6270

MAJ75
13 minutes ago, _DC_ said:

It’s really not as in your face as you might think on the wrist either, at least not on the gold bracelet... (on the purple strap is another matter :D)...

39992712-5-CF8-4932-9-CD9-4-D914302-E58-

Almost subtle really... :baghead:

DC

I would say the epitome of understated Bud. Perfect for a man who likes flying under the radar!

Chavezzito
16 hours ago, _DC_ said:

Not if I get my hands on it first!

DC

:lol:

Figmo

@deju pointed me here after reading the thread where I've outlined my tentative first steps into modding (spoiler: it's the polar opposite of this incredible undertaking!)

In a word: wow. The sheer amount of perseverance defies logic - or in other words: this project is utterly nuts in all the right ways!

I'd not known about the Sultan's watch until now, and had the history thereof not been so well outlined in this thread, I'd have guessed that a purple and pavé dial gold Daytona - particularly on the purple lizard strap - might have been owned by a certain  member of pop music "royalty" with a well known predilection for purple...

• Like 1

GingerApple

I think this is one of my favourite threads and builds on this website. Probable the favourite. Apart from the ones with the naked chicks. Whenever this thread gets bumped, I always have a little reread and gaze at the pictures. I still don't think I'd wear the watch all that much, but it's just so cool!

• Like 1

Stuvetjee
I think this is one of my favourite threads and builds on this website. Probable the favourite. Apart from the ones with the naked chicks. Whenever this thread gets bumped, I always have a little reread and gaze at the pictures. I still don't think I'd wear the watch all that much, but it's just so cool!

Thank you so much bro for the kind words! It was such a wild build haha

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

_DC_

Been a while since I’ve read this! You’ll be pleased to know the 6270 is still going strong and survived last years rep clear out in my collection!!

Here she is in the sunshine last year during lockdown, sporting a gold jubilee bracelet (which I think really suits her)...

76-E95-A65-0538-439-A-8-E32-50-F985204-F

Still can’t believe I have one!!

DC

• Like 4

deju

A stunning build mate, Defo don’t cull that one!!! 

_DC_
2 hours ago, deju said:

A stunning build mate, Defo don’t cull that one!!! 

I’ve been tempted (mainly because people keep messaging and asking to buy it :lol: ) but I’ve managed to resist. I’d regret it for sure, can’t get another one!

DC

FunnyStarSystem

And you've done it great justice with that new photo! I can smell the frankincense and hear the Rolls purring in the background. Care for an afternoon of falconry in the wadi? :thumbsup:

Stuvetjee

Jup! As it is getting sunier each week here, she will be strapped on aswell next week!

ZNvPzv.jpg

• Like 1

LongStrangeDreams

Wow this is amazing. It’s hard to put into words how cool and impressive this whole thing is to me. Can you tell me what was the base watch you started with? And where can I get one? I’ve been after 6263 reps for a while and can’t find anything decent. 
thanks.

Stuvetjee
Wow this is amazing. It’s hard to put into words how cool and impressive this whole thing is to me. Can you tell me what was the base watch you started with? And where can I get one? I’ve been after 6263 reps for a while and can’t find anything decent. 
thanks.

Marvellousreplica can get them for a very nice price mate :) they are all JKF. Check the TD list for his info!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk