_DC_

THE STUVETJEE & DC PROJECT: Rolex 6270

GC

55-F33-CA8-3-ACB-4-D71-9-A6-B-FD2275-E4-

Stuvetjee

Thank you so much gents!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Alan32

I don't like rollex, I don't like gold watches, I don't like bling:baby: ......BUT gentlemen a triumph of individual thought and collaboration, my sincere congradulations on a job well done:Applause:

Stuvetjee
I don't like rollex, I don't like gold watches, I don't like bling:baby: ......BUT gentlemen a triumph of individual thought and collaboration, my sincere congradulations on a job well done:Applause:

Thanks alot mate!

_DC_
31 minutes ago, Stuvetjee said:

Thank you so much gents!

Yeah I echo this comment, I have to say I expected a lot of haters and in fact you’ve all been really complimentary so thank you!

DC

Luxuracer
2 hours ago, _DC_ said:
2 hours ago, Stuvetjee said:

Thanks alot mate!

Yeah I echo this comment, I have to say I expected a lot of haters and in fact you’ve all been really complimentary so thank you!

DC

Love ... or hate ... the watch .... Everyone has to agree that this is a INCREDIBLE project that the two you took on.
And the results are AMAZING!

MAJ75

@_DC_ @Stuvetjee What an inspring project that you have realised with true commitment, class & vision.

I must admit I don't have any interest in timepieces that incorporate precious stones on the dials or cases, but I loved reading about your journey in making this piece happen. All credit to you both you've created some of my favourite forum content for a long time.

The modding world  can seem a dark, unwelcoming & difficult place to fathom for many in this hobby, but for me it is great to look from the outside to see people really pushing the boundaries of what is achievable calling on enthusiasm, skill & having to invest great amounts along the way.......

The end results look well worth the time you have put in, I'm sure they will be worn with pride.

Thanks for sharing this with us really well written & captured superbly both photographically & via technical drawings...

I'm raising a glass to you guys!

Logixa

Hahaha fucking awesome 

Godfathar

this is truly insane.. few days ago I was wondering where did DC hide. And why MIA. Now we know.. and now we understand.  Gorgeous piece. 

Looking forward in few years when you will give it to me hahahahaha.. we know it's happening.. sooner or later. It's just a waiting game for me. ;)

Stuvetjee
[mention=31945]_DC_[/mention] [mention=30189]Stuvetjee[/mention] What an inspring project that you have realised with true commitment, class & vision.
I must admit I don't have any interest in timepieces that incorporate precious stones on the dials or cases, but I loved reading about your journey in making this piece happen. All credit to you both you've created some of my favourite forum content for a long time.
The modding world  can seem a dark, unwelcoming & difficult place to fathom for many in this hobby, but for me it is great to look from the outside to see people really pushing the boundaries of what is achievable calling on enthusiasm, skill & having to invest great amounts along the way.......
The end results look well worth the time you have put in, I'm sure they will be worn with pride.
Thanks for sharing this with us really well written & captured superbly both photographically & via technical drawings...
I'm raising a glass to you guys!

Thank you so mate! :)

GingerApple

Look what popped up on Hodinkee's Instagram feed today.

2YfBb.png

Please pop along to the event rocking your modded masterpiece, it's not that far to Geneva.....

That would be hilarious!!!!

Stuvetjee
Look what popped up on Hodinkee's Instagram feed today.
2YfBb.png
Please pop along to the event rocking your modded masterpiece, it's not that far too Geneva.....
That would be hilarious!!!!

Lol i just noticed that aswell

ElvisFreak

you guys are simply artists...

and you crafted a masterpiece.:thumbsup:

BabaNJ

This is beyond anything i seen. In a way you guys deserve this more then the Sultan who probably just threw $$$ at Rolex and got this made. 

I salute the passion that was put in this project. 

CollieWobbles

Bravo guys Bravo

Stuvetjee

Thank you so much guys for the loving comments!

WatchaholicMallorca
On 11/11/2018 at 13:21, _DC_ said:

Funny you should mention that, this is the exact documentary which introduced me to this watch and in fact this hobby full stop (watches that is, not reps, although there is a section on reps in the documentary as you will recall)!

DC

I’ve watched that documentary numerous times, and like you was something that got me into watches, I saw on RWI you have a strap coming for yours, is it a purple  ostrich?  Pretty sure that’s what Toms rocking in that chat with Henry. 

PostMaster

A-MA-ZING guys.. top notch work there. Not a fan of bling but you’ve converted me  :throwingmoney:my money is ready lol

Mr_B

Amazing. Well done you. 

source.gif

Nikosaldente

Well, I'm not into bling at all but this is one hell of a project!

Hat's off to both of you!

Well done!

:clap:

onionbag

I'd posit that most of the OP is pish.

_DC_
4 hours ago, onionbag said:

I'd posit that most of the OP is pish.

How so?

DC

KeNnY

WOW GREAT PROJECT !!! :) 

I love these creative projects, especially these rare pieces !

_DC_

The eagle has landed!!

I happened to be wearing the perfect shirt and tie combo for its arrival too ;)

B090-DA17-A6-B8-42-B5-ABF3-57-DCB66-EC45

DC

• Like 1

Glaude
9 hours ago, _DC_ said:

The eagle has landed!!

I happened to be wearing the perfect shirt and tie combo for its arrival too ;)

DC

Got to admit, this is quite stunning ! Congrats !