Bill_C

New from the western US

Bill_C

Hi

Just stopping in to say hi. Found this place via a post on YouTube and thought I'd check it out purely out of curiosity. Been reading a lot of posts and the amount of info you've all been able to collect is mind numbing. You've done a great job of setting expectations for conduct and on what to expect in the buying/research process. Thanks for doing the hard work for us. All that's left is to do one's own research.

Glaude

Hi and welcome in here !

onionbag
3 hours ago, Bill_C said:

Hi

Just stopping in to say hi. Found this place via a post on YouTube and thought I'd check it out purely out of curiosity. Been reading a lot of posts and the amount of info you've all been able to collect is mind numbing. You've done a great job of setting expectations for conduct and on what to expect in the buying/research process. Thanks for doing the hard work for us. All that's left is to do one's own research.

Hello mate, welcome.

:)

stfrance

Welcome aboard from west coast..

Mike R
On 14/11/2018 at 17:42, Bill_C said:

Hi

Sounds like your off to a good start. 

Well done and. Welcome aboard !     :irish_dance: