Portofino chrono

Alan32
  • member.jpg.e7db9c8935cb77afa520892beeeb2
  • Alan32
  • VIP/Supporter!
  •  
  • 94 posts

Just a small note to thank mary for the Portofino

I ordered  a IWC Pillot chrono with a black dial on an SS bracelet on the 2nd Oct .   Mary got back to me on the 12th with an out of stock message and would I order another watch, so I asked for a Portofino blackdial with SS bracelet.

On the 14th Mary said they had got one, but there was a problem and they had to send it back.

16th QC pics arrived     18th tracking No arrived         23rd Watch arrived!    

After a days or so I was not happy, the watch was great,but the bracelet was awkward to put on and the keeper kept slipping of and the end of (the very nice looking bracelet) and kept catching on things.

On the 26th I went onto IWC's website and on looking at the pictures I realised the problem was the bracelet was mounted the wrong way round!!!!!   Reversed bracelet, and emailed Mary

So I am now 100% happy and Mary has incorporated a new QC check!!!!:D  all I have to do now is work out how to get the pictures in the right F*$kin order:frusty:9Fdnb.jpg9FY73.jpg9FSp8.jpg9FgwU.jpg9FlrD.md.jpg

Glaude

Don't know if it's just me, but the aspect ratio of those images is always weird on your post (and a few others)

But that's a beefy IWC nonetheless !

RussP

Same distortion experienced here.

But I'm viewing on a portable device.

Alan32

I'm Using PICR. me but think I need a tutorial!  just be thankful I managed to get more than one Photo on a post!:comp-punch: