Sign in to follow this  
Jay123

I need help off you guys...

Jay123

Who else apart from mary stocks high quality replica bags? I really cant find anymore information anywhere. A website or dealer name would be great thanks...

trailboss99

Bags are very hit and miss mate, some are good and some are crap.

No one else here has bags but next door at RWI Trevor and WatchEden have a lot of bags.

Make sure you send an email and check on availability before paying, there are 1000s of bags and

the dealers don't keep stock so need to check with the wholesaler.

Col.

Jay123

So basically theres a chance i could order a rep bag off mary and it could be poor quality? or i could order one and it could be amazing quality? Is that what you mean?

Cynikal.Mindset

Ken Bergies on RWGForum

he has the goods and his customer service is amazing

trailboss99

Basically, yes. I have NFI why but the price means little when it comes to bags.

For example I bought an "AAA" quality LV bag for the missus that is as good as the gen. It's perfect in all respects, well made, perfect stitching

gold plate on the bright work and weights a ton empty. I also bought an LV carry all that is supposed to be AAA grade that TBH I would not take out of the house.

Jay123

Who would you recommend trailboss?

Luthier
So basically theres a chance i could order a rep bag off mary and it could be poor quality? or i could order one and it could be amazing quality? Is that what you mean?

I don't think so. Mary care her reputation very much, won't sell the crap. I've read a few reviews, bought from her myself, saw many items in her office - not even one was so-so quality. I got top notch LV bag from her, and my lady, who knows real things very well, was just amazed with quality.

Balad1

I don't think so. Mary care her reputation very much, won't sell the crap. I've read a few reviews, bought from her myself, saw many items in her office - not even one was so-so quality. I got top notch LV bag from her, and my lady, who knows real things very well, was just amazed with quality.

I agree with Luthier, Mary will do right by you.

peter

+1 for Mary. Had two LV bags from her (pic's found in her feedback section).

Arrived faultless and easily coped with daily usage.

Jay123

whats the best payment method? i was thinking paypal but she adds a charge, when i bought my other rep it was straight through trustys site so ive never used anything else?

mspangl

Try Ken @ Bergies // rwgforum.com

Jay123

ive messaged him waiting for a reply now, does he get from the same factory as mary?

Cynikal.Mindset

Ken is amazing, probably the best customer service and purchase ever besides just buying and paying.

Ken answers all questions and when his factory sent him the shoes my sister ordered and they were crap he refused to sell them to her. The factory even tried to send fake qc pics of the shoes that they didn't have and he squashed that straight away...in the end she ended up buying a LV Eben Damiere Canvas Pegase 55 Business piece of luggage and aside from a few flaws a trained LV lover would notice its made well and she was happy with it.

vfsvfl

Would it be horribly uncool if I mentioned there is another forum (nominally a watch forum) that lists preferred vendors for bags, etc.? I only saw the headings & have no idea what they list or what steps, if any, they take to qualify vendors...

Luthier
Would it be horribly uncool if I mentioned there is another forum (nominally a watch forum) that lists preferred vendors for bags, etc.? I only saw the headings & have no idea what they list or what steps, if any, they take to qualify vendors...

Yeah, like we don't know...

:)

w204

Ken isn't bad, he's just very pricey for the same stuff Mary sells. Mary's prices are decent but you can get much cheaper if you know what you are looking for and that's exactly the same quality.

I stick with the top vendors off ioffer ie Guangzhoutrade and long established sites like Fabulousaaa.com

What are you looking for specifically? I've been buying more bags for friends/family than I have spent on rep watches.

myaz
whats the best payment method? i was thinking paypal but she adds a charge, when i bought my other rep it was straight through trustys site so ive never used anything else?

I just bought from her and here're her payment methods:

quote: "I can accept western union, bank transfer and paypal"

Jay123

Yeah ken is pricey, im wanting to order a louis vuitton messenger pochette bosphere, monogram canvas. Mary quoted me $75 i think and ken quoted me $175, massive difference i probably will end up going with mary.

vfsvfl

touche'

Member X

Ken's aftersales service is good, I will say that :thepianohasbeendrinking:

Mary is also good, and knows her stuff!

Jay123

What difference in after service do they have though if i pay the extra $100? What does ken do what mary dont? If you see where im coming from?

Member X

He is always good at emails, even after you've paid and received. When my australian lady friend received something different from what was ordered, he offered to swap it (IIRC) but she was happy with the stuff that was sent so it wasn't a problem!

For $100 difference, though, I would be tempted to go with Mary :lol::thepianohasbeendrinking:

Jay123

Yeah its not as if mary is hit and miss is it :thepianohasbeendrinking:. Shes got a very good reputation so im confident in ordering from her

Member X

I would :thepianohasbeendrinking:

Jay123

Ok so mary dont have this bag in stock anymore :thumbsup:, any other good bag dealers?