cvp3

BLACK FRIDAY MADNESS...CUZ I NEEDS MORE WATCHESES

cvp3

UPDATE:

After joining the OS rewards program they asked me to review a previous purchase (a watch..I know, what a surprise). They already put $5 in my account. Now the diamond is only $5,758.68! LOL

image.jpg

cvp3

Diamond update. Actually the deal got better. Overstock was able to cancel my original order. The better deal was to link through Ebates for 5% off. So to recap:

$ 7,845.00 ASK (unfortunately you pay tax on these)
-$1,647.45 21% OFF coupon if you link through Ebates to Overstock and pay with your mastercard
- $333.18 Overstock rewards 5% for future purchase, free 30 day membership (remember to cancel)
-$333.43 Ebates 5% rebate 

NET-ish $5,535.94 (after I used my $5 O rewards)

Update:

Just got my ebates. Apparently I get a rebate on the tax as well. Same for Overstock rewards program. 

Overstock-1.png

Overstock.png

NCRich
3 hours ago, cvp3 said:

Yes you will.....LOL

Dammit.

cvp3

@NCRich She's worth it......

cvp3

Had to cancel and re-buy the diamond to get the ebate discount and the Customer Service rep cancelled my Seiko order and screwed up my $5 rebate as well. No issue, got to re-buy the Seiko for less. 

Let me "formalize" the deal. 

Seiko Automatic Diver on jubilee bracelet SKX009K2

$194.80 Ask 
- $40.91 MasterCard promo 21% OFF
-  $9.74 Overstock cash (free to join for 30 days, payable immediately after shipping) *I had $5 in my account from doing a review so disregard that part in the screenshot below
-  $9.74 Ebates cashback (believe they rebate off the full amount, not the discount)
NET-ish $134.41

*comparables - Amazon $219, Jomashop $199 after google10, Ebay/Area Trend $190 (same seller as overstock)

Specs:
- Imported
- Battery-free automatic dive watch featuring two-tone unidirectional bezel and blue dial with day/date window and luminous hands/indices
- 42 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display
- Five-link stainless steel band featuring fold-over clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving

LINK https://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Seiko-Mens-Automatic-Blue-Stainless-Steel-Automatic-Diving-Watch/19584011/product.html?TID=Cart:Link:ProductLink:CartItems

Seiko-Men%27s-Automatic-SKX009K2-Blue-St

overstock3.png

Ebates3.png

NCRich

You make me tired.  I'll probably buy a Seiko with my Overstock cash.

Thrasher

Damn that Bulova and Pepsi Seiko are calling me !!!!!

cvp3

My wife just spent all of our Kohl's cash. We ended up with $135 Kohl's cash, plus a 20% off coupon for today only. She double dipped and bought a 40 gallon trash bag full of clothes. Going to our relatives in the Philippines who will put them to good use. 

And now for another watch deal by cvp the enabler. 

Torgoen's had their deal going for 2 weeks.....just ask my in box. Any way values from 20% to 60% OFF. 

Here's an example that stacks with SIGNUP10 coupon code for 10% off. Lot's of IWC homage-looking chronos and some pretty cool carbon fiber stuff. 

$395.00 LIST
$158.00 BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- $15.80 SIGNUP10 coupon code
NET $142.20

LINKY - > https://torgoen.com/collections/cyber-monday/products/t34-black-45mm-metal-strap

s-l1600_1024x1024.jpg?v=1534361856
0c3a57b16550d1c62df01f10e974fc0d_97632c3

SPECS: non-radioactive lume LOL

Torgoen-specs.png

cvp3

And another deal:

Victorinox Night Vision. Pretty cool watch that wasn't even on my radar. Go to 3:30 on the video below and you'll see what I mean. 

$595.00 LIST

40% OFF on SALE

50% OFF with JEWEL50 coupon code

FREE SHIPPING with SHIP99 coupon code

6% rebate from Ebates with link through, enough to cover tax. 

NET $179

Victonrinox-Night-Vision-2.png

Victorinox-Night-Vision.png

maxresdefault.jpg

screen-shot-2012-12-21-at-17-17-36.jpg

cvp3

Next one is the Helson 40mm Brass Diver. Nero is going to help this thing look awesome!!! @JohnG

663467974.jpg

663467999.jpg

cvp3

Ebates just went to 10% rebate on Sak's off 5th. That's up from the 6% earlier. Just called and cancelled my order from earlier and rebought. LOL 

$161 for the leather strap, chrono now $215, both before tax. 

Victorinox-Swiss-Army-Night-Vision-Chron

NMN2RW7_mz.jpg

cvp3

Diamond arrived yesterday. Looks legit. It cuts glass, LOL, its bright, I can't see any occlusions under 10X (which I shouldn't in this GRADE) and the size should be 8mm for 2 carrots, but appears closer to 9mm or 3 carrots. Going to have it appraised to confirm everything above. Still seems like a great deal at under $6K even if it grades lower. 

IMG_9458.jpg

IMG_9459.jpg

NCRich

Mine is 8mm measured with my digital calipers.

cvp3
1 hour ago, NCRich said:

Mine is 8mm measured with my digital calipers.

I needs me some digital calipers. 

Chavezzito

I went for the Maurice Lacroix sale :thumbsup:

N7xo8.jpg

cvp3

Well I returned both Victorinox watches due to nearly dead batteries. As I suspected, old stock that retailer was trying to move. Nice watches, but nothing I could keep long term. As my addiction continues, as does the inventory:

It's been a busy week with 16 watches purchased. Luckily I've sold about 12 between here WUS and RWI. 6 were also gifts so those don't really count against my total. So I'm down net 2. The struggle continues:

Seiko Presage SRPB77
Seiko 
Orbris Morgan Nautilus
Helm Vanuatu
Zelos Great White
Zelos Mako
Zelos skyraider
Seiko save the ocean turtle
Seiko skx009k2
(3) Bertucci A2S Field Watch Gifts sets ($80 with coupon)  + 10 straps/$5 apiece and really well built (1 set to keep, 2 as gifts)
(14) Straps from Ague's closeout sale
1 - Silver Timex Marlin (gift)
1 - Black Timex Marlin (gift)
2 - Vintage Timex Marlins (gifts)

maxresdefault.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Photo-Jul-26-1-08-51-PM.jpg

Zelos-Mako-500m-Bronze-6.jpg

Bronze-Blue-Dial-_2018-11-23_-Elshan-Zel

B-Blue-Front-and-Back-_2018-11-29_-Zelos

Seiko-Prospex-Turtle-Save-The-Ocean-SRPC

11ce1f0f7e36fe04f30031627ee7a97adff3dcd3

SKX009K2-2.jpg?1416139804

HolidayCP_Home2.jpg

IMG-9522.jpg

IMG-9519.jpg

cvp3

Armida A1 42mm, black dial, NH35 movement, chunky bracelet and monstrous lume.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Glaude

You forgot the massive crown ! But it's an overall good looking watch ! The lume will make @McGilli all wet !

fatarms

mmmmmm, carrots.

cvp3

Also, Huckberry 30% OFF Watches, no codes necessary. $69 Momentum Torpedo and $93 Boldr Venture. 

McGilli
1 hour ago, cvp3 said:

monstrous lume.

I will allow it. Thanks @Glaude

cvp3

Arrived today......more chunky diver goodness compliments of the sold out Helm diver. Thanks to WUS/Ramirez1970 for a painless transaction. And the hyptnotizing Seiko SRPB77. I fought this damned Seiko presage bandwagon for way too long. Now all I can think of is time to go find SRPB41 for cheap. Enough babbling.....picture time!

IMG-9551.jpg

IMG-9552.jpg

IMG-9553.jpg

IMG-9554.jpg

Luxuracer
4 minutes ago, cvp3 said:

Arrived today......

I thought .... I blocked you! :woo: 

Wriggles

Nice.

Don't fight the Presage, the Presage always wins!

I was torn on the Boldr, I have their Odyssey  and it's a fine chunk of watch, but eventually I just couldn't get past the small size of the Venture and being quartz. Not a quartz snob but do tend to avoid it unless there's something else about the watch that shines.  The price at pre-order was very very tempting though. Almost went for their Globetrotter as well, but have been trying to control my spending more

cvp3
46 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

I thought .... I blocked you! :woo: 

I am unblockable, nonblockable, ilblockasity, 

I can't be blocked. 

40 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

Nice.

Don't fight the Presage, the Presage always wins!

I was torn on the Boldr, I have their Odyssey  and it's a fine chunk of watch, but eventually I just couldn't get past the small size of the Venture and being quartz. Not a quartz snob but do tend to avoid it unless there's something else about the watch that shines.  The price at pre-order was very very tempting though. Almost went for their Globetrotter as well, but have been trying to control my spending more

Odyssey at $95-ish was worth a checkout. Torpedo at $65 was a no-brainer. That damned Presage though! Picked it up during the ebay sale for net $187. Absolutely no regrets.