Sign in to follow this  
mike0717

no response

samurai dave

Wow, I also missed this thread.

I was new, I asked questions. They were stupid questions but polite none the less.

There are ways of getting things done and there are ways of rubbing everyone up the wrong way.

Oh well, good for a laugh I guess.

greg_r

Guys, I'm going to move this out of MR's section as, frankly, it's not useful feedback on MR. We can still have fun with it in GD.

kan3

Mike if you don't me asking, how old are you?

histog

I hope he's not 16,

and the postman dont sign for the "unopened" package,

and hope then his friend doesnt take the watch out of said "unopened" package............lol

kan3

I hope he's not 16,

and the postman dont sign for the "unopened" package,

and hope then his friend doesnt take the watch out of said "unopened" package............lol

+1 lol

Tristan
Guys, I'm going to move this out of MR's section as, frankly, it's not useful feedback on MR. We can still have fun with it in GD.

Thanks Greg. Now I finally found this thread. One of the funniest I've seen in a long time.

Hopefully Mike keeps on posting, I'll keep my fingers crossed ;-)

Rav747

Mike, what's the dealioooo?!??!

JohnG
We should play nicely with the n00bs, we were all n00b once ;)

Yeah, but bash the noob is just too tempting for some. They make easy targets for the slower members, they gotta have their fun too you know.

There isn't a forum in existence where the members will simply say, "24 hours isn't long, be patient, this is different than ordering from Amazon or BestBuy".

kolchak

Yeah, but bash the noob is just too tempting for some. They make easy targets for the slower members, they gotta have their fun too you know.

There isn't a forum in existence where the members will simply say, "24 hours isn't long, be patient, this is different than ordering from Amazon or BestBuy".

and I hope their never is...

JohnG

and I hope their never is...

True, better to just hold them down against the cold ceramic tile of the shower floor and let the membership do a group creampie reamjob.... I confess, it is more entertaining.

Rav747

X is right for the most part. I too was and still am a noob, but unlike most noobs, my first post wasn't, "where is the so and so best version of so and so watch?, who is the best dealer to source so and so watch?,"and the mother of them all, "how accurate is the rep to the gen?".

I spent a good two months reading threads, seeing how people on here "communicate" and even after that, I sent pms' to members like x, gc, oscar, and others about watches I was interested in or they owned.

The problem I find with newcomers is that there is no foreplay(no research on their end, no asking questions(that's can't be found in other threads, but just too lazy to look), they want everything spoon fed, and they are so eager to bust their nut prematurely, and at the end, they cry about how a rep doesn't look like a gen.

I mean, how many threads are there where people keep saying, patience, patience....and more patience is tge key to this hobby.

Edited by Rav747

gtwc
If this is the start I don't want to know what's going to happen why I buy.

Been emailing this company since yesterday and no response about some

Basic info wow great way on customer service.

Guess I won't by from this company..

Bad start.

BTW should your sig not read 'WHERE the heat is on' ans not 'Were the heat is on'/

picky about things like this.

gtwc
If this is the start I don't want to know what's going to happen why I buy.

Been emailing this company since yesterday and no response about some

Basic info wow great way on customer service.

Guess I won't by from this company..

Bad start.

BTW should your sig not read 'WHERE the heat is on' ans not 'Were the heat is on'/

picky about things like this.

for "ans" read "and"

still picky, but not too choosy.........