Jump to content
RussP

Genuine Watch Wrist Check For December 2018

Recommended Posts

hasel5

1c071592040521da19371418b7a2d661.jpg

Another one for@Del


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Del
34 minutes ago, hasel5 said:

1c071592040521da19371418b7a2d661.jpg

Another one for@Del


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting better. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khronos

One last time before it hits M2M... 

IMG-20181204-101717.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Del

lK76h.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP

32298311938_c88805ba6c_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bidle

@Piccolo & @RussPThanks for the reply, the other thread was already closed! 

 

Currently a nice Omega Geneva from the good era, when the Geneva models were among the top models (1953-1967).

 

18654514919_894e0ab5ac_h.jpg

18218103744_327ba76aba_h.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP

Beautiful.

Constellation lookalike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82

Seiko today 

Something extra special has just arrived and will be on wrist check tomorrow 

792-C763-A-0117-4853-8573-A7-DCBC5-ECFD8

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1

Cant decide what strap...or bracelet

lkRLA.md.jpg lkMsQ.md.jpg lksVf.md.jpg lk2gX.md.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82

Fresh out of the box

30-E56327-6-FFA-4-C39-9-D69-82-BD9290802

8-DD4-F6-A6-0-C29-4-DCD-AFBF-171-F423116

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1
14 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Fresh out of the box

30-E56327-6-FFA-4-C39-9-D69-82-BD9290802

8-DD4-F6-A6-0-C29-4-DCD-AFBF-171-F423116

 

WOO HOO... way too classy for you mate, i think this should be added to the competition ...or simply sent to me

look nice on a leather strap 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
8 minutes ago, brang1 said:

WOO HOO... way too classy for you mate, i think this should be added to the competition ...or simply sent to me

look nice on a leather strap 

This was my Black Friday special watch. 

Have a Chris Ward leather strap it may end up on, but I think I might get something made just for it. Might see what JohnG has on offer.

I think your Edox looks best on the black number 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1
36 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

This was my Black Friday special watch. 

Have a Chris Ward leather strap it may end up on, but I think I might get something made just for it. Might see what JohnG has on offer.

I think your Edox looks best on the black number 

Thinking the same, I like the black too.John G would be nice but maybe a little heavy? Don’t know 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
9 minutes ago, brang1 said:

Thinking the same, I like the black too.John G would be nice but maybe a little heavy? Don’t know 

Just went to try the Chris ward strap on (giggle) and realised its has 20mm lugs. Thought they were 22mm for some reason. 

Don’t even think I own any 20mm straps any more. 

You are probably right about the JohnG on the Hamilton, it may require something a little less ‘tough’ looking. 

Might look into gen Hamilton straps with deployments. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1
52 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Just went to try the Chris ward strap on (giggle) and realised its has 20mm lugs. Thought they were 22mm for some reason. 

Don’t even think I own any 20mm straps any more. 

You are probably right about the JohnG on the Hamilton, it may require something a little less ‘tough’ looking. 

Might look into gen Hamilton straps with deployments. 

something a little refined i think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP

Did somebody mention Hamilton?

31247255747_d8bea0d69b_c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Del

lxoK6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
11 minutes ago, RussP said:

Did somebody mention Hamilton?

31247255747_d8bea0d69b_c.jpg

We are now officially in a gang 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP

The Khaki boys ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SliceMaster

1939-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
8 hours ago, RussP said:

The Khaki boys ?

The Khaki Krew 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82

#KhakiKrew

42-B4-CBA8-9-E54-480-C-9240-B99-C8-CD372

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP

No Hammy today.

Part of the vintage Rollie Crew:

31258921757_b1cc2da15d_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1

did someone mention Hamilton?

gEilRjD.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Del

lFbxK.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×