whitegold79

Paying in Bitcoin

TeddyVan

I see it’s been a while, but I’d like to chime in. I've actually bought a couple of watches using Bitcoin, and the experience has been pretty smooth overall. It's definitely convenient if you're into cryptocurrencies. The transaction process usually involves selecting Bitcoin as the payment option during checkout, and then you'll be provided with a wallet address to send the payment to.

Edited by TeddyVan

tonyh7

Yes bitcoin is my go to payment method. Requires a bit of setting up, but once you’ve got the hang of it, piece of cake. Downsides are it can be very volatile if you hold coins, and you need to keep a close eye on network fees. Upside is you never have to stand in a grubby convenience store again paying cash and hoping the eeejit/ WU agent behind the counter knows what he is doing!

RobertMills

I hear you on using Bitcoin for payments! It can be a bit tricky to set up initially, but once you're in the groove, it's a breeze. The volatility is real, though, so holding coins can be a rollercoaster. And those network fees, they can be a pain. But the upside is sweet—no more sketchy convenience stores or dealing with clueless cashiers! It's all about that crypto freedom. If you're still looking for a way to handle your crypto taxes, you might want to check out Cryptotax tools. It's a handy tool to help you stay on top of your tax game. Here's the link: https://cryptotax.tools/ 

Edited by RobertMills