alexkat

Tag Heuer advice TGLC00107

alexkat

Hello to everybody.I need some advice since I have never bought a replica watch.I am looking for a Tag Heuer TGLC00107 Link 201Date SS/SS Black .Can anyone give me info where I can buy the best quality replica available.I am thinking buying from Perfect clones.Any suggestions for better quality replica?Thank you 

Glaude

You should check multiple things

1.  Where to correctly post : this is the review section, and this isn't a review
  2. How to correctly type : you posted in big big letters, like you are screaming, not pleasant to read
  3. Check your welcoming message in your inbox, there's some good info in there
  4. Check the new member post that you'll find at the right of the Shoutybox in the front page of the forum (I advise against the use of Tapatalk until you are familiarised with the forum)
  5. Check the TD list and check their terms & conditions, it's not because someone has a good website that you should necessarily buy from them, give a shot at everyone before deciding
  6. Check the sticky post that you'll find scattered around the various sections of the forum to learn more about replicas

After that, and only after that, you should consider buying a rep :) 

andyboy

Not a review. Moved to General Discussion.

BadPickle
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

Hmmm first thing, let me tell you that you are quite the lucky man to have me answering first to your post, you wouldn't have the same treatment from everyone else ;) 

That’s not strictly true now is it, quite an over inflated ego you got goin on there. 

Unless you’re referring to your noob bashing shoutybox wanker friends, but let’s not bad apple the whole forum 

Glaude
4 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

That’s not strictly true now is it, quite an over inflated ego you got goin on there. 

Unless you’re referring to your noob bashing shoutybox wanker friends, but let’s not bad apple the whole forum. 

No over inflated ego, very little ego at all to be honest

But indeed my bad, not everyone is noob bashing, proof in this thread since nobody has yet bashed our new member :) 
I'll edit my first post to reflect that

alexkat

Thank you for your answer and Sorry for "shouting". I will follow your instructions. 

black263

Reason for our grumpiness is that if you search for "Who sells the best" you get over 5000 returns.  It gets a bit dreary seeing the same question time after time.

alexkat

Ok understand that. That is why I asked for a specific model

BadApple

f7eSU.md.png

USUALLY FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS NEGATES THE NEED FOR POSTS SUCH AS YOURS 

alexkat

Οκ Thank you. I appreciate the info.