julian2002

My collection

julian2002

Started a thread in general discussion and was informed about this sub section so I've put it here too...

Here's my small collection of both reps and gens. Sorry about the ropey iPhone photo I'll try and post something better later on.

s40yut.jpg

Gens are along the top...

Bulova Precisionist - xmas present from the wife.

Seiko Orange  Monster - present to myself.

Armani Exchange - another present from the wife.

Breitling Superocean Heitage II 46 - yep another present from wifey.

Apple watch S2 - you guessed it...

Reps on the bottom

AP ROO Diver - DHG special timer crown is loose but screws in ok, looks and feels good on the wrist.

AP RO blue boutique  - my first dhg rep - no issues, really lucked out on that one.

Tag Heuer Monaco - 15 years old bought from a ladyboy market seller in Thailand never wear it any more as it's going home but kept for sentimental reasons.

Parnis IWC Portuguesier Homage - not a rep as such I know.

Rolex Pepsi GMTM2 - another DHG watch broken on receipt - second hand gets stuck after 5 minutes running in the position shown. Vague thoughts of trying to fix it myself but I have fists of ham.

I have a citizen ecodrive too but that is well and truly broken as I tried to change the battery / capacitor myself and totally knackered it - I only keep it for sentimental reasons as it was the first semi decent watch i bought myself.

So that's my modest collection of watches - I'm hoping to add a working GMTM2 Pepsi rep at some point and I'd love a Grand Seiko but that won;t be for a while now.