Jump to content
andyboy

RWG ARMY... London Invasion , April 6th 2019

Recommended Posts

andyboy

Folks

The RWG Army has decided to return to London for the next GTG. 

 

23762118816_6c01b9cea1_o.jpg

 

 

 

 

There have been a few GTG`s held here now and are very well attended. Don`t be put off if you have never attended a GTG before. You will be made very welcome  :D

 

Saturday the 6th of April 2019 will be the main event however many of the faithful followers (drunken bums)  make a long weekend out of it and will be arriving on the Friday before and leaving late on the Sunday. Some staying longer and some bringing their other halves (Because they wouldn`t be allowed to come otherwise :lol:)

 

Full details will be pm`d to the attendees once confirmed.

Send me a pm or comment in the thread if you can make it and I will add you to the list.

 

The confirmed 

andyboy

Pob     (plus 1)

Chavezzito  (plus 3)

pickledbeetroot 

kennycoder

digger2

Genius

Baxter

black263  (plus Goat)

Clare

rikracy (plus 1)

semperfi55

elp

Foxindebox  

hasel5  (plus 1)

Kernow

n18lld

SadProfessor

gravedigger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pickledbeetroot

:thumbsup2: put me on the list. 

Can I bring mi ferret as a +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andyboy
Just now, pickledbeetroot said:

:thumbsup2: put me on the list. 

Can I bring mi ferret as a +1

Since you have sex with it then yes that will qualify as a plus 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kennycoder

me too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pickledbeetroot
Just now, andyboy said:

Since you have sex with it then yes that will qualify as a plus 1

Camilla will be pleased :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andyboy
Just now, kennycoder said:

me too

:thumbsup2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genius

I'll be there

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
digger2

I have  bought the tickets so put me on the list :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andyboy
Just now, digger2 said:

I have  bought the tickets so put me on the list :)

:thumbsup2:

6 minutes ago, Genius said:

I'll be there

 

:thumbsup2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mostling
34 minutes ago, andyboy said:

Since you have sex with it then yes that will qualify as a plus 1

Are you sure about the sex thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trailboss99

The goat isn't on the list! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andyboy
13 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

The goat isn't on the list! 

We need to wait for it`s carer to waken up.

 

@black263

Waken up you old bugger :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pob

Finally official :) I'm in

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chavezzito
3 hours ago, andyboy said:

Saturday the 6th of April 2019 will be the main event however many of the faithful followers (drunken bums)  make a long weekend out of it and will be arriving on the Friday before and leaving late on the Sunday. Some staying longer and some bringing their other halves (Because they wouldn`t be allowed to come otherwise :lol:)

:rofl:

 

@andyboy me plus 3 please :B):

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jibuti

have a good time, lads....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baxter

Yeah I'm in !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chavezzito
4 hours ago, baxter said:

Yeah I'm in !!!

Awesome! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andyboy
4 hours ago, baxter said:

Yeah I'm in !!!

:thumbsup:

 

5 hours ago, Chavezzito said:

:rofl:

 

@andyboy me plus 3 please :B):

Extra lovers added :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
black263

Back from holiday this evening.  The goat, the goatherd, and the goatherd's carer will be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rikracy

I’m up for coming along.......plus 1

The missus wants to come too....she has no interest in watches...but she sees an opportunity to melt the credit card in Oxford St!!

Great!!!

Oh, the joys of marriage!

:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andyboy
13 hours ago, black263 said:

Back from holiday this evening.  The goat, the goatherd, and the goatherd's carer will be there.

:gotgoat::brightlight::boobies:          :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, rikracy said:

I’m up for coming along.......plus 1

The missus wants to come too....she has no interest in watches...but she sees an opportunity to melt the credit card in Oxford St!!

Great!!!

Oh, the joys of marriage!

:D

 

Excellent :beer2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pob
I’m up for coming along.......plus 1
The missus wants to come too....she has no interest in watches...but she sees an opportunity to melt the credit card in Oxford St!!
Great!!!
Oh, the joys of marriage!

 
That's OK, we will be quite few with wifes. Me including. No way she'll let me go alone after the last gtg :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pob
:rofl:
 
[mention=40951]andyboy[/mention] me plus 3 please :B):
What 3? Herman and Wigo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rikracy

I've seen the photos of the other GTG's...messy old affairs !!!!! :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxindebox

Sounds good to me as it’s local, I’m in! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×