Thommo82

McThommo’s Officialy Unofficial Christmas Giveaway Competition!

Thommo82
4 hours ago, Mike R said:

Allllrity then, Hello all. I’m  back from my cruise in the land of no Internet and ready to compete. Thommo I have finished the first 10 and working on the next set of questions. Let me know if you want me to submit the first half or just wait . While on the cruise, since my wife spent so much $$$ picking her Christmas jewelry I made a purchase which I will share with you guys. This post could use a little Eye candy, 

Upon returning to my cabin one day I found this little guy on my bed. I promptly took this as a sign for me to buy a new watch. 

Really now, how much of an excuse do we need guys?   :giggle:

gadQq.jpg

:bugeyes::bugeyes:

gaYSG.md.jpg

gaq36.md.jpg

Excuse the suck pictures they were taking from my iPhone 6, time for a phone upgrade but I can’t afford it now, :rofl:

Will post more pictures of this and another two more conservative purchases in the proper place when I have time.  Just wanted to share real quick with you guys as I just got home and am still pretty excited with my purchase.

OK then, back to work. I have to do some research to answer round two questions    :D

First things first, that’s a fucking nice watch!

Get your answers in when you can mate, seperate or all together bothers me none. I’m 

Mike R
4 hours ago, AskGinger said:

I think in the spirit of Christmas, and the fraternal love that exists in this thread, you should donate your new watch to the Prize Pool :thumbsup:

That would get me trying harder to win! I'd even trawl through McGilli's mindnumbing reviews if I thought that beaut was on offer!

Good pick up!

To be fair, you deserve a treat after the horrid week you've endured.

I have a liking for large women, You throw in sexy big mama on your avitar then maybe we can talk. :Jumpy:

GingerApple

As my daughter often whines, "Are we nearly there yet.....?"

McGilli
2 hours ago, AskGinger said:

As my daughter often whines, "Are we nearly there yet.....?"

YEAH WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!

If @Thommo82 doesn't deliver round 3 in time for Xmas - then I'm calling Xmas off for everyone!!!

I have about.... no joke - a minimum of 10 hours put into creating my 5, round 3 questions. I sent them to him  a few days ago....  I think that my questions are so insane - it caught him off guard and he's gone to try and hire workers to help him create something even half as horrible... Because we all love Krampus right?

Oh... or he's delaying - so you can all actually enjoy Xmas before you get my questions... hmmmmmm..

Thommo82

Hey ladies....

Round 3 should have been underway already. I had a cancelled flight, hire car fuck up, gift exchange nightmare and haven’t been laid in 6 days.....

Hectic

Currently doing a 4 hour drive to my Nan’s cos I’m such a good bloke.

Be patient, have a beer, Merry Christmas 

GingerApple

When you said this was a Christmas Giveaway competition, I sort of assumed you meant Xmas 2018.....

Anyway you bunch of inbred fucktards - Happy New Year!

fatarms
1 hour ago, AskGinger said:

When you said this was a Christmas Giveaway competition, I sort of assumed you meant Xmas 2018.....

Anyway you bunch of inbred fucktards - Happy New Year!

On 12/12/2018 at 13:19, fatarms said:

We might have to update this to McThommo's Valentines Day Competition...

:lol:  Cut the guys a break, it's the holidays and summer down there.  I think.  I don't know.  Christmas in the summer?  WTF?  This all doesn't sound right.  Didn't NASA spacecraft land in Australia to study that place and send pics back to Earth?

McGilli
3 hours ago, AskGinger said:

I sort of assumed you meant Xmas 2018.....

HAHAHAHA Funniest thing I heard all year!!!! Cuz it's still 2018 here so I'll file that away :)

You and everyone else have a great start to the year.

Luxuracer

Happy New Year ... from Washington DC ... everyone!

fatarms
51 minutes ago, McGilli said:

HAHAHAHA Funniest thing I heard all year!!!! Cuz it's still 2018 here so I'll file that away :)

You and everyone else have a great start to the year.

It just turned 2019 here.  I couldn't be in any more of an exciting situation right now.  I'm sitting here on my couch.  Next to my wife surfing the internet on her phone.  I even have my socks off.  And she's ready to go to bed.  Not to mention, I'm on RWG.  If anyone says I don't live in the fast lane, I will fight you.  I will bite your fucking face.  That's my new years resolution, you tell me I'm not living in the fast lane and I bite your fucking face.  Happy 2019.

Wriggles
7 hours ago, fatarms said:

:lol:  Cut the guys a break, it's the holidays and summer down there.  I think.  I don't know.  Christmas in the summer?  WTF?  This all doesn't sound right.  Didn't NASA spacecraft land in Australia to study that place and send pics back to Earth?

Its not the Xmas in summer bit in Australia that I can't handle. Its the thoughts of the fat bastard in the red suit arriving there and  stripping down to a Budgie smuggler and a pair of thongs whilst delivering the presents to small children that disturbs me the most.... 

Thommo82

Hey Ladies,

So I’ve been on a cocaine fuelled bender and..... wait, that’s a fucking lie.....

Like the amazing bloke I am, I managed to lose my phone and have only just got a new one. 

I’m sure you have all missed me dearly.

Give me a bit and I’ll get this competition back up and running with round three questions 

McGilli
6 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

Give me a bit and I’ll get this competition back up and running with round three questions 

@AskGinger

I'm almost sad to see the contest start up again. Having you remind people how slow this contest is going, really has been a good time for me.

And I have not idea why.  Good times!

RussP
On 24/12/2018 at 11:16, Thommo82 said:

Hey ladies....

Round 3 should have been underway already. I had a cancelled flight, hire car fuck up, gift exchange nightmare and haven’t been laid in 6 days.....

Hectic

Currently doing a 4 hour drive to my Nan’s cos I’m such a good bloke.

Be patient, have a beer, Merry Christmas 

Soo..................you been laid yet ?

Thommo82
39 minutes ago, RussP said:

Soo..................you been laid yet ?

2 times since that post....

Thats 14 times not enough.

GingerApple
6 hours ago, McGilli said:

I'm almost sad to see the contest start up again.

It's like when you've been tortured by Isis for a whole month: waterboarded, stoned, raped by dogs, pliers pulling out your teeth and fingernails, boiling oil poured on you etc. 

Then they give you a break for a few weeks and you think the pain is over, but it was just them giving you false hope. When the torture starts again, it feels a hundred times worse. 

Is that what you meant?

McGilli
20 hours ago, AskGinger said:

It's like when you've been tortured by Isis for a whole month: waterboarded, stoned, raped by dogs, pliers pulling out your teeth and fingernails, boiling oil poured on you etc. 

Then they give you a break for a few weeks and you think the pain is over, but it was just them giving you false hope. When the torture starts again, it feels a hundred times worse. 

Is that what you meant?

If by 'ISIS' you really mean "Marriage" then yes, you're dead on!

McGilli

Alright.

The truth is that.....

Believe it or not.... there are still 5 people who have not sent in their round 1 questions... 

And, Round 3 - was to be all based on round 1 - but of course - we can't do that now since too many people don't care enough about you....

So, everything we had planned for round 3 had to be scrapped.

And instead, we had to think of something new - something that would not give advantages to the lazy asses who signed up to play and never sent ANY answers in... Jeeeeeeeeezes.

Thommo went into a deep depression.

Me? Hell, I made the most of it. 

Round 3 is coming up very quickly....

***We've adjusted the timeline a bit.

We now anticipate having this contest finished by the Queen of England's birthday.... But don't hold us to that.

Luxuracer
1 minute ago, McGilli said:

We now anticipate having this contest finished by the Queen of England's birthday.... But don't hold us to that.

Nahh ..... No rush!

You still have 352 days .... 'til Christmas. :rofl:

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Believe it or not.... there are still 5 people who have not sent in their round 1 questions... 

You should give those 5 contestants ... another 24 hrs ... after that they would be disqualified.

It has been over a month now!

McGilli

ROUND THREE

THOMMO'S QUESTIONS:

1. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

2. What Vape flavor am I sucking on this week?

a. Rasberry jam on toast

b. Coff and donuts

3. Which is more homosexual, Holden or Ford?

4. How many push-ups can Thommo do?

a. 23

b. 24

5. How often do you masturbate?

----------------

MCGILLI'S ROUND THREE MUSIC CHALLENGE

The Hobo With No Name (No Name). None of you have been introduced to him yet. However, if you read my reviews you know that for many years I worked at a homeless shelter which is where I first met Hobo Joe. Over the years I always heard of The Hobo With No Name. Very elusive, rarely seen ever. In the spirit of Christmas 2018, I set out to find him. And find him I did. When I first saw him, my immediate thought was “This guy looks Metal”. Like, he looks like a heavy metal singer. So, the first thing I asked him was “Can you sing?”.

He replied with “No, I cannot sing at all”.

So right away, I knew he must be at least as good as every other heavy metal singer out there. And a project was born. With his lack of singing skills, I told him I’d like to offer him a job. He waited for me to pull my zipper down, but I explained he was mistaken (for now). My band was currently in the studio recording our latest album, but I can’t sing worth shit. Neither can Hack, Tats or Scabs. And so, because of that, our music isn’t metal enough. Would he be interested in singing five songs? His reply? “Do I look like Rob Zombie?”.

Yes, yes he does. Very much so.

Oh, all songs © Dropped H.

1. I HAVE NO NAME: It turns out he actually had an idea for lyrics for a song based on his life. I told him as long as his life is sad, depressing and possibly contains violence, then that’s metal and he can go for it. We set him up in the booth while we played. Before long, the song was done. He was so happy he snorted about 18 lines of cocaine right after. No loss. It was actually Clorox, we all know that. After you listen to the song, just answer this simple question: Who did he used to be?

2. I HATE THEREFORE I AM: Next was a love song I’d written recently for a girl I met at a church Christmas dinner. She was funny, had a big smile and just a great soul. She made me want to be a better person. So I wrote a song for her, about her. I gave No Name my lyrics, he looked at them and immediately started crying. He said his heart hadn’t been touched like that since he was stabbed two years ago by a transsexual gay hooker. Once again we all started playing, and he picked up the vibe right away. He also picked up a guitar to play the solos which is why they’re freaking weird. Definitely a song to play for your loved ones. After you listen to the song, tell me: What is the doll’s name? And what colour are the doll’s eyes? (2 points)

3. YOU’RE ON FIRE: No Name said he had lyrics for a song based on something that had happened to him recently. He wouldn’t elaborate, but he said it’s a song that makes him think about his last girlfriend. Things didn’t end so well. After reading his lyrics, I was touched. By Hell. At this point, he pulled out a bag of brown powder and shot it into his arms with a needle. He said it was his flu shot, and I mean, it is flu season so I thought it was pretty cool that he was prepared! After you listen to the song, tell me: I used to be ________ but now I am ________ (2 points)

4. YOU BETTER DO MORE THAN THAT: No Name says these words are his origin story, but I can’t verify that. He says he was a famous musician back in the day, and all of his time touring was what led to him writing watch reviews. Ahem. But what happened was his boredom with the sameness of women, night after night throwing themselves onto him caused a deep void in his soul that eventually drove him to… Well, he didn’t say. He said Hobo Joe would have to tell that story. Suspicious. But, he once again was in the groove so we picked up the pace a little bit. After you listen to the song, fill in these words: Now I am _______ I’m always _________. (2 points)

5. A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY: At this point No Name OD’d. So, while he was on the ground we had to think fast. Instead of a shot of Naloxone, we turned up the amps to 11 in hopes it would wake him, and I was forced to sing. Hence, why it doesn’t sound as metal. This is basically a song I wrote about how I hate people. Well, more specifically, people with lots of money who are total jack-offs. They are rude to people, the have children they don’t even know exist, they only marry trophy wives. The list goes on.  So I guess in reality, it’s a happy song. After you listen to the song, tell me: What do I like to eat? (2 points)

---- 

AS ALWAYS - PM YOUR ANSWERS TO BOTH  MCGILLI AND THOMMO - PLEASE USE YOUR PRVIOUS ANSWER PM's!

ENJOY!

Wriggles
1 hour ago, McGilli said:

Which one? I heard she has two, how that could be biologically possible I have NFI but there ya go...

fatarms

This is the greatest fucking thing ever posted here.  :lol:

GingerApple
3 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

You should give those 5 contestants ... another 24 hrs ... after that they would be disqualified.

It has been over a month now!

Are you off your tits? Like, totally fucking mental?

You said it yourself, THEY'VE HAD OVER A MONTH!!!

Fuck me, shall we give Saddam one more chance of running a Country to see if he can fuck it up less next time?

NO!!!! HE HAD HIS CHANCE AND HE FUCKED IT RIGHT UP!!!!!

And so have these cunts. Jesus wept!

"Give them another 24hrs?"

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

:facepalm: