Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

This month I spent 2500 euros...

Wiz

... to buy some luming equipment!

What I bought is a stylograph, the blue pen-style thing on the pics below. It's a piece of equipment used by all the major brands for their freehand lume jobs, like Panerai for their sausage dials. The pics show the stylograph alone. It's meant to be used with some extra equipments, but if you don't mind I'll keep these to myself. ;)

But I wanted to post pics of the stylograph because I've never seen some on a rep forum before. Actually I'm not even sure such pics have already been posted on any watch forum. :lol:

The equipment was actually closer to 2000 euros, the rest of the money was used to buy some pigments varnish, ... I also included a few pics of my "office", which to my gf's utter despair looks less and less like an office :facepalm:

Anyway, I've been told it takes some time to learn how to use it properly so I'll start practicing right away and I'll let you know how it turns out :D

P1040736.jpg

P1040747-1.jpg

P1040749.jpg

P1040740-1.jpg

P1040741-1.jpg

P1040745-1.jpg

P1040727-1.jpg

P1040724-1.jpg

P1040721-1.jpg

P1040713-1.jpg

P1040732-1.jpg

P1040729-1.jpg

solkryssare

Nice view :lol:

WebWind

WOW !

Wiz
Nice view :lol:

The view is very "blurry" indeed. I tried cleaning the windows several times but it didn't do any good.

kan3

Wow wtf all this equipment, looks like an operation theater stuff lol.

KinCaidk

looks great, Wiz!

Can't wait for the first pics of your newly relumed watches :lol:

KeNnY

That is TRULY AMAZING !!!! Thanks Wiz :lol:

solkryssare

LOL. Kenny just came a little......

Wiz
That is TRULY AMAZING !!!! Please is on that TRITEC binder an list, from what is that binder made of ? I don't know the short description for it, but it is something like INGREDIENTS or something.. Please if you could make an photo of it, I will be mostly GRATEFUL ! Thanks Wiz :D

Unfortunately there is no detail on neither the binder nor the thinner :lol:

KeNnY
Unfortunately there is no detail on neither the binder nor the thinner :lol:

damn it ! :D why isn't Swiss in EU, then they should put everything because of the LAW on the label ;) well back on search, thanks WIZ.. Awesome stylograph, I wait for the next pictures :facepalm:

prestigewatchco

Why would anyone not doing it for a living need all this kit? relumes are not expensive to get done professionally. So will take an age to recoup the cost of that pen

powderfreak

That's crazy expensive stuff, can't wait for some work pictures :lol:

Ska

The ingredients for the various tritec binders (there are many types for different jobs) are a closely guarded secret.

Nice stylograph wiz!!!

Wiz
The ingredients for the various tritec binders (there are many types for different jobs) are a closely guarded secret.

Nice stylograph wiz!!!

Did you had the chance to try others than the A60? I find it good enough so I never thought about trying others.

jonnyboy

Those maps on the wall, is that where you are planning to take over the world using your evil lume laser equipment?!

gianton

Very nice workshop, congrats!

Wiz
Those maps on the wall, is that where you are planning to take over the world using your evil lume laser equipment?!

yes, I have an evil plan to hypnotize everyone with glowing watches :D

kolchak

yes, I have an evil plan to hypnotize everyone with glowing watches :thepianohasbeendrinking:

I am now under your control master.................

I can see how this hobby can lead to this type of purchase. Lucky for me I'm still challanged by changing llight bubls so the wife has no worries about my office turning into a relume factory. Enjoy your new equipment.