Sign in to follow this  
JoeyTate

Nice to meet you all :)

JoeyTate

Hello, 

Just joined this forum earlier today and thought I should introduce myself.  I'm a bit of a geek in general.  Often I'm walking about in my own little world and I like watches - I don't have any replicas yet, mainly since I have been worried about getting scammed or sold a piece of junk (hence why I signed up!).  Planning on taking a look through the trusted dealer section properly and getting myself something soon. 

Also, I'm sure I will at some point piss off someone (usually with a sweeping generalisation).  I'm also pretty certain I will make a tit out of myself ... both will likely happen without me even realising it :baghead: Hopefully it will provide entertainment and if I do offend anyone just say so as I'm sure it's not intentional :)

Anyways, nice to meet you all!

Joey 

Glaude

Hi and welcome in here ! 

Don't worry about pissing some off or making a tit out of yourself, we all do that to each other on a regular basis :lol: 

There's plenty of post to read to be sure you know what you're getting yourself into but as long as you follow the advice given on here or that you've read yourself on this forum, you won't be scammed :) 

Enjoy !

BadPickle

Welcome to the forum pal :D looks like you’ll fit right in here 

PostMaster

Hello hi,

Welcome to the best forum for watch lovers. Knowledge knowledge read read & buy buy!! (Share experiences & PICS)

:D

JoeyTate

Thanks for welcome messages! :)

I get the feeling I will fit in well and will be sure to do my research and share experiences :)

onionbag

Welcome mate!

:)