Thrasher

RWI is hard to Navigate

Thrasher

Guys I tried to use the old forum I use to enjoy so much and its just so frustrating. My Friends list?Contacts are gone and to get to my subscriptions or followed content I have to click through a couple menus. Really pathetic when all the other forums you can get to your followed content right from the home page

trailboss99

Why post this here? If you have an issue with RWI post it there. 

You know full well what happened to your friends list and contacts, RWI got hacked! Now, stop trying to stir shit just for the sale of it. 

GingerApple

I'd prefer an (allegedly) slow RWI full of people, fun and opinions than a super speedy HB with no fucker on it. Just my tuppence.

RUSH2112

Ok

Glaude
44 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

I'd prefer an (allegedly) slow RWI full of people, fun and opinions than a super speedy HB with no fucker on it. Just my tuppence.

:lmao: 

I much prefer constructive criticism like : Why not allow to reach followed content directly from the front page, that could be a great idea to improve usability, rather than saying it's "pathetic". I would also direct my thought directly to the concerned board, in the adequate section...

Thrasher
1 hour ago, trailboss99 said:

Why post this here? If you have an issue with RWI post it there. 

You know full well what happened to your friends list and contacts, RWI got hacked! Now, stop trying to stir shit just for the sale of it. 

Because it's impossible to find a suitable section at RWI, This is the RWI CLUBROOM RIGHT?. In any case I have no interest in your thoughts. I would just like RWI to be good again. 

Edited by Thrasher

Glaude
5 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Because it's impossible to find a suitable section at RWI. In any case I have no interest in your thoughts. I would just like RWI to be good again. 

Seems like you found your way after all

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rwi-forum-feedback/7325242-frustration-using-the-forum

Took me two clicks to get there...

Beetleything

I had a nitemare on the roads today - if i post pics can someone sort (shot?) them out ?

Beetleything

Also - why is it snowing FFS! 

Glaude
4 minutes ago, Beetleything said:

Also - why is it snowing FFS! 

I made dis ! It's winter !

Thommo82
1 hour ago, Thrasher said:

Because it's impossible to find a suitable section at RWI, This is the RWI CLUBROOM RIGHT?. In any case I have no interest in your thoughts. I would just like RWI to be good again. 

Considering trailboss99 runs RWI he had a fairly valid point

hanski
35 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I love it! Can it be Christmas all year??? 

Glaude

The theme will be switched off in January but you can keep it if you want by reverting back to it using the Theme switcher at the bottom of the forum :) 

Beetleything
3 hours ago, Glaude said:

I know i was being facetious a la the OP :)

Let it snow :)   

BadPickle
7 hours ago, Thrasher said:

:rolleyes: 

when you’re shouting at @trailboss99, you need to use more exclamation marks!!!!! 

Chiquita Fanjita

635-A41-EB-E626-4343-A91-C-0-CFE057-F7-F

Pob

Now you're really fucked and might not be able to see anything any more :rofl:

BenjaminButton
11 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Really pathetic

Whining ingrate. The creativity and efforts of others, who create forums - for you - for free, met with such pathetic disregard and disrespect. Whinging critics. If you have such great ideas then act on them and create the forum you desire and see so clearly. However currently you are simply in the queue, waiting in the long line to see the Wizard of OZ - yer gonna be disappointed, your type will always be disappointed. Shame is we have to listen to you stream of whining cunt consciousness.

I have no interest in your thoughts

And then you dip low.

You've nailed your colours to the mast here. I dont know you from Adam but @trailboss99 has my respect. I'd suggest on this comment alone you might like to go and attempt auto coitus. Go deep, go hard and preferable don't come back.

Chavezzito
32 minutes ago, Pob said:

Now you're really fucked and might not be able to see anything any more :rofl:

:rofl: this!

black263
8 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Yes.  This is the RWI Clubroom, and if you could have been arsed to read the opening lines, you would see why it's here.  "

RWI Clubroom

For friends from our sister board - make yourself comfortable in here while RWI is down

As has been said, there are threads in RWI to discuss what you do or don't like about RWI.  This isn't the place.

trailboss99

This is the guy who cosied up to the hacker THAT CAUSED THESE ISSUES IN THE FIRST PLACE in an attempt to get monies back from a scammer, go read the thread, it's in this section somewhere. He just sent RWI staff a PM with a list of stuff to be fixed before he considered re-upping as a financial member which is something that will never, ever happen. 

We are well aware that RWI isn't perfect, it got fucked over by a hacker and folk are putting as much free time as they can spare into fixing it and that will continue with or without Thrasher's input. Preferably without! 

Junior88

I wonder how hard RWI would be to navigate, if he couldn't get into it any more?

Just a random thought........

Glaude
3 hours ago, Junior88 said:

I wonder how hard RWI would be to navigate, if he couldn't get into it any more?

Just a random thought........

And it's not even remotely true, RWI is as fast to navigate as RWG, no lag, no issue.
It's probably different from when OP made his more than 11 000 posts on there, but you get use to it pretty quick !

trailboss99

I'm beginning to think that this thread is not getting quite the response the OP was hoping for . . .

BadPickle

:lmao: